Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

Re: January 2017

5 months ago

Good move for all concerned regarding memphis. Never seen much from him personally just seemed like another nani

100% Top Red

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

5 months ago

Memphis - Sorry it didn't work out, do not let the door hit you in the arse as you leave.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

5 months ago

He looks promising in the world cup but just couldn't perform in United. Wish him luck,he should do better with lesser pressure.
"In my culture, that is considered a dick move." - Birdperson

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

5 months ago

He showed up acting like we signed Ronaldo. More concerned with his cars and hats than playing football. There is a very talented player in there somewhere, but he got long enough to try and find him and came up short, so long.
"Make America Great Again!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: January 2017

5 months ago

He showed up acting like we signed Ronaldo. More concerned with his cars and hats than playing football. There is a very talented player in there somewhere, but he got long enough to try and find him and came up short, so long.
He is a young man with millions to spend. Cant blame him for doing that, we would have done the same. Hope Koeman can beat some sense into him.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

5 months ago

He is a young man with millions to spend. Cant blame him for doing that, we would have done the same. Hope Koeman can beat some sense into him.
It's just one of the elements that makes a great player great, being able to be disciplined enough to work hard and apply yourself when you no longer have too.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: January 2017

5 months ago

It's just one of the elements that makes a great player great, being able to be disciplined enough to work hard and apply yourself when you no longer have too.
True, thats what make a player like ronaldo special.

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Max

5 months ago

Koeman? I don't get it.
UNITED > ENGLAND

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: January 2017

5 months ago

Koeman? I don't get it.
lol mistaken.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: January 2017

5 months ago

Koeman? I don't get it.
lol mistaken.
The early rumours was he is going to Everton with Morgan, I kept thinking that is the case!

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

5 months ago

True, thats what make a player like ronaldo special.
So what made George Best special?
It wasn't discipline and hard work
:laugh: :laugh:

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

5 months ago

i am trying to work out what our transfer policy might be over the next 6 months

We have got rid of two,admittedly average looking players in Scneiderlin and Depay and it appears that we are not interested in anybody in the January transfer window
To a level i can understand that
But where do we go from here

Jose is alledged to have said he won't stand in Wazza'a way if he wants to go to China
I don't think Wazza wants to live in China but he might accept a £15m year deal for what would effectively be a long holiday
The biggest thing that would stand in his way is his kids education
He can't take them out of school here and take them to a school in China.Possibly get the Chinese to take a teacher with them
He and his wife are very close to their families.His dad and his uncle go to every game and she likes the local wives club
Wazza has a contract until the end of 2017/18.I suspect ed will want to know how the sales of the latest Wazza 250OONEY shirts do
Zlatan has until the end of this season and United have the option of another season but again i presume shirt sales will dictate whether they take that up
How much longer can we rely on Carrick?Remember they were going to let him go last year but gave him another year.
Whether they replace him or get ready to replace him is up for debate
Same comment on Tony Valencia.What a very good season he is having but he won't,imo,be able to do it in a top European competition.The good news is that we are unlikely to be in one
Looks like the mighty Januzaj is on his way back.Booed off at Sunderland this weekend and almost certain to go dowm
Martial is getting very unhappy at no game time

I know we will be getting a very expensive shirt selling number 7
They WANT to spend a lot of money as the more they spend the more they get back.Presumably doing opinion polls quietly in China as we speak to see who will pass the commercial test for the number 7
I am not convinced Griezman will come

Either way we need
1 replacement for right back
2 left back
3 number 7
4 Wazza replacement
5 Zlatan replacement
6 Carrick replacement

Oh and don't forget to renew DDG's contract before somebody bids for him
You wouldn't rule out City would you

X.S
Trainee
Trainee

4 months ago

i am trying
I am not convinced Griezman will come Nailed on

Either way we need
1 replacement for right back Why? Valencia has got a good 2, 3, or even 4 years left in him yet
2 left back Luke Shaw says Hi
3 number 7 See AG above
4 Wazza replacement Again why? We've no need of another over the hill forward cum midfielder cum forward has-been
5 Zlatan replacement He's good for another two years yet
6 Carrick replacement Sadly, yes

Oh and don't forget to renew DDG's contract before somebody bids for him Already taken care of
You wouldn't rule out City would you N/A

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

4 months ago

Greizman has flat out said he is not leaving Athletico. I am really not looking forward to the next 8 months of rumors about something that has zero percent chance of happening.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

4 months ago

i am trying
I am not convinced Griezman will come Nailed on
HE WON'T JOIN US AT THE MOMENT,UNDERSTANDABLY,AS HE WANTS TO PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
IF WE ARE NOT IN NEXT YEARS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WHY DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT CONSIDER JOINING US?
THE ONLY ANSWER I CAN THINK OF IS MONEY.UNITED WOULD,IMO,SIGN HIM NOW AND GIVE HIM THE NUMBER 7 SHIRT SELLING NUMBER
IF HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN MONEY OR CAN GET SIMILAR ELSEWHERE OR IS MOE INTERESTED IN PLAYING FOOTBALL THAT BEING A COMMERCIAL TOY THEN BEN IS RIGHT.YOU CAN FILE THIS WITH BALE,RONALDO AND URGENT TRANSFER BUSINESS
WE DO HOWEVER HAVE A SPARE NUMBER 7 SHIRT LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL PLAYER

Either way we need
1 replacement for right back Why? Valencia has got a good 2, 3, or even 4 years left in him yet
WELL PRIOR TO THIS SEASON VALENCIA HAS NOT DONE THAT GOOD OVER THE LAST FEW SEASONS,NOT BAD BUT SHALL WE SAY AVERAGE/OK.WHO KNOWS WHAT THE NEXT FEW SEASONS WILL DO.HE HAS A CONTRACT UNTIL THE END OF 2018/19 WHEN HE WILL BE 34.SO YES 2 YEARS AT THIS LEVEL BUT 3 OR 4 IS STRETCHING IT AND O DON'T BELIEVE HE CAN PERFORM AS A TOP QUALITY RIGHT BACK IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL,IF BY A FLUKE WE GET INTO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

2 left back Luke Shaw says Hi
AND SAY HI BACK IF YOU CAN FIND HIM
IS THIS THE SAME LUKE SHAW THAT NOT ONLY CAN'T GET IN THE TEAM BUT CAN'T EVEN GET IN THE SQUAD
IS THIS THE SAME LUKE SHAW THAT CAN'T/WON'T GET FIT AND THAT JOSE REUTABLY DETESTS AND WON'T SPEAK TO.HE WOULD RATHER PLAY SLOW PLAYERS OUT OF POSITION LIKE BLIND THAN GIVE SHAW A GAME
I THINK IF SHAW COULD PASS A MEDICAL HE WOULD BE ON HIS WAY.ONLY GOT ONE MORE SEASON LEFT ON HIS CONTRACT

3 number 7 See AG above
SEE AG ABOVE.SEE RONALDO ABOVE.SEE BALE ABOVE.SEE FLYING PIGS ABOVE

4 Wazza replacement Again why? We've no need of another over the hill forward cum midfielder cum forward has-been
BEN WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN

5 Zlatan replacement He's good for another two years yet
WHAT YOU DRINKING AND SMOKING?

6 Carrick replacement Sadly, yes

Oh and don't forget to renew DDG's contract before somebody bids for him Already taken care of
NO IT HASN'T BEEN.HE GOT HIS NEW CONTRACT WHEN REAL MADRID BACKED OUT BUT AT THE END OF THIS YEAR HE ONLY HAS 2 MORE YEARS ON IT.THIS TIME NEXT YEAR HE CAN START TALKING TO OTHER CLUBS
You wouldn't rule out City would you N/A
SEE ABOVE

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

4 months ago

Greizman has flat out said he is not leaving Athletico. I am really not looking forward to the next 8 months of rumors about something that has zero percent chance of happening.
Really?
If Griezeman doesnt come here its because we dont make CL and dont convince him to. Not because of some throwaway comment he made to appease the Athletico bosses and fans for the next 8 months
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

4 months ago

Really?
If Griezeman doesnt come here its because we dont make CL and dont convince him to. Not because of some throwaway comment he made to appease the Athletico bosses and fans for the next 8 months
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

4 months ago

Well Jose confirmed it in his after match review

Not a sinner arriving and the only other one to go "might" be Ashley Young.Jose doesn't want him to go but won't stand in his way

What a month for Glazernomics
Two out at least and maybe 3
£40m plus in the bnk.
Over a million a month off the wages bill
Two new sponsors
And the income from a cup final

Can life get any better
But don't worry Griesmann and Ronaldo and Bale are coming as money is no object

Harley Ben
Trainee
Trainee

4 months ago

So it looks like no buying, Only selling. Though I appreciate Mourinho for selling those players who weren't playing up to their mark.

Harley Ben
Trainee
Trainee

4 months ago

Especially Depay. Total waste of money for us.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

4 months ago

So it looks like no buying, Only selling. Though I appreciate Mourinho for selling those players who weren't playing up to their mark.
January was never a busy month anyway.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

4 months ago

Two out and £40 million in is pretty busy wouldn't you say?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

4 months ago

Two out and £40 million in is pretty busy wouldn't you say?
For players that doesn't play? I think that's great business.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

4 months ago

Will Falcao be coming back to the shirt selling machine?

Also Robben is now the right age for us for next season!!

With Wazza almost done we need a top quality shirt seller for the Chinese ipad branch

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

3 months ago

tbf I think the performances of Falcao and Di Maria this season just show how their United careers were sabotaged by LvGs tactics :(
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”