Valerenga in a Pre-Season Friendly.
Sunday 30th July 2017, KO 18:00 BST.
TexasRedDevil
Academy Player
Academy Player
Call Me: Josh

Apparently...

1 year ago

...we submitted a record bid for Thomas Muller. More than 86 million pounds to get him from Bayern. That too much or actually not insane?

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Apparently...

1 year ago

crazy.. Good player but not worth that much..
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Dante
Referee
Referee

1 year ago

They'll say no.

esobeso
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: David

1 year ago

That would be a waste of money

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Max

1 year ago

Actually, this story was concerning a bid by United from last summer. Now, after his (nonexistent) performance at the Euros it's getting clear what a bullet we dodged. His whole post-break season was under par by a margin. I wouldn't say it's the beginning of his decline as he's turning 27 come September but his main prerogative this coming campaign should be finding his form back under Ancelloti which of course should also be on Ancelloti's to-do list. Otherwise he could quickly become just another squad player.
UNITED > ENGLAND

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

Actually, this story was concerning a bid by United from last summer. Now, after his (nonexistent) performance at the Euros it's getting clear what a bullet we dodged. His whole post-break season was under par by a margin. I wouldn't say it's the beginning of his decline as he's turning 27 come September but his main prerogative this coming campaign should be finding his form back under Ancelloti which of course should also be on Ancelloti's to-do list. Otherwise he could quickly become just another squad player.
TBF, he was played as a striker this tourney and that isnt his position. He thrives playing behind an actual striker like Lewandowski...kinda like we have in Zlatan. So he might still be a very good buy for us
Bring Back Becks Image

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”