Manchester City in the Premier League.
Thursday 27th April 2017, KO 20:00 BST.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Januzaj to Leave - Loaned to Sunderland

8 months ago

There are lots of rumors he is going to leave, whether it be on loan or permanently. Mourinho sent a pretty clear message when we played Galatasaray and he said any player not in his plans won't play, and Adnan was left at home.

Apparently Dour Dave wants to bring him to Sunderland, which would probably be a good fit, also saw Lazio mentioned.

He was very promising in his debut season, but LVG, Tuchel and Mourinho all didn't/don't want to work with him, there has to be something in terms of attitude with him. My guess, his ego got a little big when he as an 18 yo he carry United for a large part of the 13/14 season. At the time I thought it was too much pressure for a kid, seems that could have been the case.

"Make America Great Again!"

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Januzaj to Leave

8 months ago

Should go to Sunderland under a manager he trusts, with Januzaj he benefits from having a solid run in the team and freedom to attack without having to defend much, I think LvG and Januzaj didn't work with him changing positions and not having that freedom and with Jose his confidence is down and there are better players but I hope it turns around for him cause he was fantastic in Moyes season, let's also put a buy back clause in please just in case he does reach his potential

Sia
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

this makes me feel less bad about taking the shirt number away from him

still, if he leaves, one of the biggest talents to go to waste. right up there with pogba in terms of what he could have achieved, but januzaj probably will only go downhill from here. shame

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

8 months ago

Seems to have lost that exuberance of youth/confidence where he would take on players kind of like Rashford does...he now just plays within himself
Bring Back Becks Image

Giants14
International Player
International Player

8 months ago

I don't think a loan would benefit him anymore.......id sell but put a buy back clause in case he reach's his potential
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

SUBXERO
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Max

8 months ago

Just sell and move on. Applies to both sides.
UNITED > ENGLAND

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

8 months ago

Should go to Sunderland under a manager he trusts, with Januzaj he benefits from having a solid run in the team and freedom to attack without having to defend much, I think LvG and Januzaj didn't work with him changing positions and not having that freedom and with Jose his confidence is down and there are better players but I hope it turns around for him cause he was fantastic in Moyes season, let's also put a buy back clause in please just in case he does reach his potential

Sell him to Moyes, he could do well there.

Dante
Referee
Referee

8 months ago

I would not sell him. I'd give him a season under Jose.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

I would not sell him. I'd give him a season under Jose.
but Jose doesn't want him, that's the whole point

Dante
Referee
Referee

8 months ago

That might change though, hence the point of the season under the new manager.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

That might change though, hence the point of the season under the new manager.
He left him at home for the Gala game and then specifically stated he will not give preseason time to players not in his plans. He literally might as well said, Januzaj, Schweinsteiger you better be gone before I get back.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

For the record I would have love to have seen Mourinho try to whip him into shape instead of giving up, but he appears to have given up. You got to wonder what kind of attitude problems he is projecting.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

8 months ago

Are we talking about the same Januzaj that 5 countries (including England) were trying to convince him to represent them at senior level???
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

8 months ago

We're also talking about the same Januzaj that looked to be one of the world's best youngsters under dour dave but Louis van gimp turned him into a nobody
I'd like to see him get a run in the team like Lingard had. I still think he has it in him to succeed and he's shown more than Lingard has. He's still young and has time on his side.
100% Top Red

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

We're also talking about the same Januzaj that looked to be one of the world's best youngsters under dour dave but Louis van gimp turned him into a nobody
I'd like to see him get a run in the team like Lingard had. I still think he has it in him to succeed and he's shown more than Lingard has. He's still young and has time on his side.
He looked under LVG the way he looked in the last couple months of Moyes' season. Coupled with that he went to Dortmund, didn't look any better and they basically didn't want anything to do with him. I don't think you can pin this one on LVG.

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Re: RE: Re: Januzaj to Leave

8 months ago

He looked under LVG the way he looked in the last couple months of Moyes' season. Coupled with that he went to Dortmund, didn't look any better and they basically didn't want anything to do with him. I don't think you can pin this one on LVG.
God forbid

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
100% Top Red

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

God forbid

If you want to save the board then try making compelling arguments.

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Januzaj to Leave

8 months ago

God forbid

I will do when I deem someone worth my time debating with
100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Januzaj to Leave

8 months ago

God forbid

Do you know what that reads menstrual as fornicate. Tbh mate for the last 6 months or so I just can't really be arsed debating too much. I don't know where not worth my time came from

100% Top Red

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Januzaj to Leave

8 months ago

Do you know what that reads menstrual as fornicate. Tbh mate for the last 6 months or so I just can't really be arsed debating too much. I don't know where not worth my time came from

I get that too, quite often I'll read something, click quote, start devising my response in my head and then just say fornicate it and close the page. Not really that I don't want to debate, I do, I just feel like more often than not it will just fall on deaf ears. Than you get guys like Kinnel that aren't willing to debate the actual issue, they just resort to insulting the poster, and I think, oh yeah, that's another reason I don't bother.

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

8 months ago

Time to shine on loan lad, I really hope he does

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

8 months ago

Time to shine on loan lad, I really hope he does
He need to put down his head and work very hard. Back to basics. If he doesn't change his attitude, he is gone. Don't talk about Sunderland,he'll end up in the lower league...or china.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Januzaj to Leave - Loaned to Sunderland

8 months ago

Moyes: He needs to stop blaming everyone else for what happened

Learn a lesson or 2 from yourself there Moyesy
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”