Next Match: Image
Manchester City in the Premier League.
Thursday 27th April 2017, KO 20:00 BST.
redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

as the end of the season approaches what's next

3 weeks ago

Well just over a month to the end of the season and i for one am concerned about the noises coming out of Old Trafford

Despite the bullshit of hundreds of millions having been spent and hundreds of millions available this is the reality
Gone have gone several players such as Depay,Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin.
None have been replaced
Going appear to be Young
Carrick and Rooney are at the end and should be considered at best experienced squad players to help the youngsters through
Except there aren't any youngsters so they will probably go
Shaw has not shown a good 10 minutes since his terrible injury and seeing how many chances he has had i think he is in the bin as well
Jose doesn't seem to fancy Martial.He shows that by either not playing him or being mouthy in the press
Equally Martial is rumoured to have told Jose at Xmas he wanted away
So if you add that lot up we need 8 players and that is without knowing what Zlatan the great is doing

On the other side everybody has been talking about Griezman beinga done deal
That's just one player and now Jose has said in this weeks press conference that too many agents and too many parents are feeding the press bullshit and Ed can only do his best with Jose's wish list
That doesn't sound positive does it
Add on to the fact that Jose is bleating about how many games we are playing which is a lot less and at a lesser level to a top class winning team that worries me
To hear Jose moaning about teams like West Brom parking the bus also concerns me
He made a career at Chelsea by doing that against the top clubs.He even did it this season for us against Liverpool and tried to do it at Stamford Bridge
WTF is he moaning about??

JonSnow
Junior Player
Junior Player

Re: as the end of the season approaches what's next

2 weeks ago

With that being said, who do you think are the possible transfer targets can we get?

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 weeks ago

With that being said, who do you think are the possible transfer targets can we get?
Strong strong strong rumours coming out of Old Trafford about a sensational piece of news that will strongly affect next years transfer policy
I can't tell you much,as it is very sensative, but the news is coming from the BBC and involves the manager
Possibly more to follow soon

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 weeks ago

I personally would name individual players as it is a team game and you need to trust the manager o know the blend
Even the relatively simple on paper pairings take thinking about
ie we have a centre half to be around for a good few years in Bailly but you need a top centre half to pair alongside him to both cover his weaknesses and blend with him
For examples i look to Rio and Vidic
Whilst both could look after themselves undoubtably Vidic wanted a war and the ball was just something to head
Rio was fast and the ball was something to distribute to a playmaker
It is the managers job,whoever that might be next season to identify who he wants and it is Ed's job to get him

We desperately need a left back with Young to leave,and not a fullback anyway and Shaw going nowhere
We need a ball winning midfielder of top class as close to Keane as in available
We need a captain who can fire them up on the pitch(again a Roy Keane or Rio type)
We need world class wingers of the style we have had since the 1970's but who we have sold or let retire (Ronaldo and Beckham and Giggs) or Bale
We need a goalscoring match up like Greaves and Gilzean,Cole and Yorke or Ronaldo and Benzema
The good news is that you mugs believe(d) Woodward when he fed you Bale and Ronaldo are coming and we got a crippled Falcao
Somebody to replace Wazza and somebody to replace Carrick who are both at or coming to the end as well as possibly/probably Zlatan
So all in all we need a lot of players due to years of selling,short term or no investment in the first team with a similar comment on youth development

I am sure many will tell me i am not realistic
I am currently of the opinion that Jose is being told the same

the above are facts as opposed to the facts that you guys love
We'll see

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”