Next Match: Image
Leicester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 26th August 2017, KO 17:30 BST.
Dante
Referee
Referee

Lewandowski on the move? The rumour and speculation thread.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Lewandowski’s agent has criticised Bayern for not helping his client to secure the Bundesliga golden boot. The striker scored 30 goals for the season and needed to score twice against Freiburg in the final game to overhaul Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Agent Maik Barthel revealed the Pole felt the club did not help him to achieve the personal landmark, telling Kicker: “Robert told me that he got no support and that the coach gave no call to help him in the last game to win the top-scorer title. He was disappointed as I have never seen him before. He really hoped that the team would support him proactively.”
HP

Bayern are threatening to report clubs to FIFA as rumours abound over interest from United and Chelsea.

The player himself posted on Twitter, then swiftly deleted a message roughly translated as "Read between the lines".

He also named his recently born daughter Klara, prompting speculation that the player is a fan of BBC series Doctor Who, lending further weight to the idea he's keen on a move to England.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Lewandowski on the move? The rumour and speculation thread.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Lewandowski’s agent has criticised Bayern for not helping his client to secure the Bundesliga golden boot. The striker scored 30 goals for the season and needed to score twice against Freiburg in the final game to overhaul Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Agent Maik Barthel revealed the Pole felt the club did not help him to achieve the personal landmark, telling Kicker: “Robert told me that he got no support and that the coach gave no call to help him in the last game to win the top-scorer title. He was disappointed as I have never seen him before. He really hoped that the team would support him proactively.”
HP

Bayern are threatening to report clubs to FIFA as rumours abound over interest from United and Chelsea.

The player himself posted on Twitter, then swiftly deleted a message roughly translated as "Read between the lines".

He also named his recently born daughter Klara, prompting speculation that the player is a fan of BBC series Doctor Who, lending further weight to the idea he's keen on a move to England.
Well one of my best friends is Christopher Eccleston who played Doctor Who for one series
He is a United nut so putting two and two together then Lewandowski can be seriously speculated on as guaranteed to join
Well as gauaranteed as Grissman who was definatly guaranteed by some on here :laugh: :laugh:
Check back
There wasn't even a thread marked as rumour and speculation

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”