RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Politics thread

4 months ago

Lol at the Liverpool fanalogy....

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

4 months ago

No one is asking for what Sweden is like. Were asking for the exact incident he was actually referring to. And dont spout shit he didnt say there was an incidcent because even his shoddy press release saying he was told there was one admitted so.
Show me the proof where Trump mentions the word "Incident" "attack" or "terrorist attack" ???

If you are going to insult people just because they support a legally and democratically elected official, than I ca say that leftists are lunatics and the "liberalism" is a mental illness.
Just like this psychotic bitch in the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUxLo2oBcc
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

4 months ago

Show me the proof where Trump mentions the word "Incident" "attack" or "terrorist attack" ???.........
Interesting defense. You should get a job defending Trump's incoherence. Ever heard of context?
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

4 months ago

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

Don't forget the money that went into his pocket. Why you need 400k salary when you can get tax payer to pay directly to your business. lol genius.
"In my culture, that is considered a dick move." - Birdperson

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

Scott Pruitt and his email. Still not enough prove, Ben?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

So...this happened in my country recently and we are in dispute with North Korea over this.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2 ... in-murder/

Dante
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

Trump said "what happened last night in Sweden".

Nothing happened that night in Sweden, bar them selecting a song for Eurovision. I bet it's better than ours.

fornicate Tories win Copeland. Labour trundle on. At least Nuttall didn't get in in Stoke.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

3 months ago

The Tories win in Copeland was the first time a governing party had gained a seat from the main opposition since 1982. Even the 82 result was a freak in that it was at the time the SDP was formed and the Labour MP resigned then stood as an SDP candidate and split the anti-tory vote. In terms of a conventional 2-way fight it was really the first time it had happened in 57 years! Add in the fact that Labour had held Copeland since 1935!

These are dark dark days for Labour supporters, yet still Corbyn refuses to see the 10-foot high writing on the wall!
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Dante
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

Honestly, I don't think it matters who is in charge right now. There is no one who is an obvious leader.

John Major is more of an effective opposition right now though.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

3 months ago

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

3 months ago

No one is asking for what Sweden is like. Were asking for the exact incident he was actually referring to. And dont spout shit he didnt say there was an incidcent because even his shoddy press release saying he was told there was one admitted so.

Its like arguing with Liverpool fans when it comes t Trump supporters. Delusion and diversion tactics trump (pun intended) all logic. Just like he claimed he had the biggest electoral margin ever, just like he claimed he was the first president to have his inauguration at the capitol building, just like he claimed he had record attendee figures, the guy speaks more shit and never gets pulled up on it. Hes a pathological liar and its insulting to peoples intelligence that he thinks no one picks up on it
He misspoke, it happens. What he was referring to, in term of the night before, was the eye opening interview that Ami Horowitz gave on Tucker Carlson exposing what's going on in Sweden. Obama misspoke all the time, no one scrutinized it like when Trump does. Did you know Obama thinks there are 57 states?
"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

3 months ago

He couldn't possibly hold that view if like you said, he misspoke. Why do you say he "thinks" in the context of misspeaking?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

3 months ago

JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

3 months ago

hahahahaha good one, mate. I constantly think that he's just going with the flow with the Presidency. I just can't seem to take him seriously. (N) (N) (N)

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

3 months ago

One wonders, and they keep saying, there's nothing between Trump and Russia and then you have his surrogates/supporters lying even under oath to cover up such associations.
Maybe I was born yesterday but it's either Trump's surrogates are of deficient character, so to speak, they can lie at will like their Lord Commander (wink...Jon Snow) or there is something going on. I will like a third option if anyone can splice one.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: Politics t

3 months ago

Russian or not, more and more it is proven that DJT is all about helping his donors, himself, and the establishment. It is a joke anyone still think he works for the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMiM-zu0O0

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

Surely they are taking a piss proposing this new healthcare plan?

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

3 months ago

Wilders/PVV did poorly in the Netherlands election, but we all reap what we sow. Those "Turkish" riots are just a sneak preview of what's to come.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Dante
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

The pro European parties did well, especially Green Left. This hopefully bodes well for the French election.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

It fell on its face. The art of the deal. Good book but I jump to say it's purely fiction. If I do ever come across a free copy I will entertain myself.

Now back to Russia. Lol. What a comedy this event is turning out to be. Wow. If this is what having an innocuous talk with Russian officials is about then I wonder to what lengths this administration will go to deflect from a real crime were that to be the case. I'm guessing launch a nuclear bomb somewhere in the world. Even the Republican congress have lowered themselves into the murky pond, not that they needed to go real low to get there.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

It fell on its face. The art of the deal. Good book but I jump to say it's purely fiction. If I do ever come across a free copy I will entertain myself.

Now back to Russia. Lol. What a comedy this event is turning out to be. Wow. If this is what having an innocuous talk with Russian officials is about then I wonder to what lengths this administration will go to deflect from a real crime were that to be the case. I'm guessing launch a nuclear bomb somewhere in the world. Even the Republican congress have lowered themselves into the murky pond, not that they needed to go real low to get there.
The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

Yeah but who knew healthcare could be this difficult :think:
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

2 months ago

Yeah but who knew healthcare could be this difficult :think:
Wait until he sees the Tax Codes.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
You're right about me. I am stupid. Relatively. But that shouldn't terrify you to be honest. Let me point you to the real Terror, the one whose stupidity is perhaps only matched by his power or indiscretion to use it as he sees fit. He needs no mentioning here, the Stupid FORCE is strong with him.

I missed your posts by the way. Could you also stupidly respond to my posts before or after you get the personal dig in? It helps me pretend that you like me. Very important to me.

Return to “Members Lounge”