Next Match: Image
CSKA Moscow in the Champions League.
Wednesday 27th September 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 am

marcus leong wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 am
Martin wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:49 am
He said the Nazis include some "very fine people"
I think that's a bit of a stretch. He said not everyone on the protest was a Nazi and that there were 'very fine people' on both sides.

It seems simple enough to me to work out but this is why I always have to go and look for what was actually said, it's like when people went nuts about Sadiq Khan 'saying' that terror attacks are part of living in a big city, which isn't what he actually said. He said that being prepared for them is part of living in a big city, which obviously it is, every world city will have a plan in place for if they are attacked.
Not condemning their hate is fuelling what they are doing. They admitted it themselves. They were happy with his comments.
Its 2017, we have Nazis rioting in the streets and a president refusing to condemn their violence because the anti-protesters didnt have a permit

He also compared the founding fathers to Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
He did condemn it, he condemned both sides, I mean is it different to Corbyn condemning all bombing during the Troubles when he was asked about the IRA? People wanted him to specifically condemn one group. I don't get it, political violence is wrong or it's not.
Nope. There are no both side on this. This is literally a nazi rally. Millions die world wide to fight nazi. There's no both side in this instance.

Also the guy that bitch about political correctness going to be political correct on nazi? What the fornicate.

More people have died at the hands of communism than Nazism. Yet the left seems to excuse and even embrace communism. fornicate upside down world we live in.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:24 am

marcus leong wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm
Marcus you are so clueless it's not even worth discussing this with you..
FFS using the same argument Ben use. Boring.

So what do you think about Nazi?
One person may be a fluke, two , maybe you should start thinking about it. Your not being honest here Marcus, you're seeing what you want and ignoring what doesn't suit your narrative.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 am

Left: black lives matter and no one else

Right: All lives matter

Left: you're being racist

Left: Codemn the violence from only one group

Right: Violence from all groups is condemned

Left: that's racist

There is only one side that treats everyone equal, the other side prioritizes how people should be ranked.

The man most responsible for the deep racial divide in the US is Obama. Eight years of race based politics.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:54 am

Relly wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Martin wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 pm

I think that's a bit of a stretch. He said not everyone on the protest was a Nazi and that there were 'very fine people' on both sides.

It seems simple enough to me to work out but this is why I always have to go and look for what was actually said, it's like when people went nuts about Sadiq Khan 'saying' that terror attacks are part of living in a big city, which isn't what he actually said. He said that being prepared for them is part of living in a big city, which obviously it is, every world city will have a plan in place for if they are attacked.

He did condemn it, he condemned both sides, I mean is it different to Corbyn condemning all bombing during the Troubles when he was asked about the IRA? People wanted him to specifically condemn one group. I don't get it, political violence is wrong or it's not.
Nope. There are no both side on this. This is literally a nazi rally. Millions die world wide to fight nazi. There's no both side in this instance.

Also the guy that bitch about political correctness going to be political correct on nazi? What the fornicate.

More people have died at the hands of communism than Nazism. Yet the left seems to excuse and even embrace communism. fornicate upside down world we live in.

Who the fornicate embrace communism? That is stupid Ben
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:01 am

Relly wrote:

There is only one side that treats everyone equal, the other side prioritizes how people should be ranked.

The man most responsible for the deep racial divide in the US is Obama. Eight years of race based politics.

60 millions people world wide die in WW2 fighting nazi. This is not about right or left.

Why would you want to align yourself with these people? or you are saying you agree with the white nationalist?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 am

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:24 am
marcus leong wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm
Marcus you are so clueless it's not even worth discussing this with you..
FFS using the same argument Ben use. Boring.

So what do you think about Nazi?
One person may be a fluke, two , maybe you should start thinking about it. Your not being honest here Marcus, you're seeing what you want and ignoring what doesn't suit your narrative.
That is your opinion and ivans. Go ahead. and argue any points. Im open to discuss. Unlike you, Im not going to dismiss your opinion just because I do not agree with it.

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Max

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:51 pm

marcus leong wrote:60 millions people world wide die in WW2 fighting nazi. This is not about right or left.
You serious, Marcus? Do you really think it was a World-vs-Nazi war? Or should I put it that way:

Germany = Nazi?
UNITED > ENGLAND

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote:
marcus leong wrote:

Who embraces Nazism? about 3000 to 6000 in the US. There is probably more antifa than that.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm
marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote:

Who embraces Nazism? about 3000 to 6000 in the US. There is probably more antifa than that.
Then why are your defending what happened in Charlottesville?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:39 pm

SUBXERO wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:51 pm
marcus leong wrote:60 millions people world wide die in WW2 fighting nazi. This is not about right or left.
You serious, Marcus? Do you really think it was a World-vs-Nazi war? Or should I put it that way:

Germany = Nazi?
I over simplified but nazi was a big part of the war. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_World_War_II
Germany = Nazi?
During ww2, yes.
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nazi-party

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Max

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Marcus, could you please clarify the term NAZI!

P.S. I see your love for Wikipedia, but trust me, there is a real world too.
UNITED > ENGLAND

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 pm
Watch this and come back.
It's 20 minutes long so I've not watched it yet. Does it show that it was a Nazi rally or does it show that there were white supremacists/racists/white nationalists at the rally? Because I'm not disputing the latter.

As said if it's the former than I'll drop this argument and just admit it was a literal Nazi rally.
The regressive left is a problem but it is a moot point in this instance. Also, Nazi do not deserve a platform.
It's not a moot point, there were two sides. Also I'm talking about Antifa and the more violent left wing protest groups not really the regressive left itself which is more annoying and stupid than anything.

As asked by Sub, what is your definition of a Nazi? Need an answer to that before I respond but I will say simply voicing an opinion and peacefully protesting is not a reason to shut anything down just because you might not like what the protest is about.
Bullshit. If it is a muslim guess what is the response? This is basically christian taliban, radical christian. fornicate Nazi, fornicate KKK.
This bit doesn't really make sense tbh.
Make football fabulous again!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:33 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote:

60 millions people world wide die in WW2 fighting nazi. This is not about right or left.

Why would you want to align yourself with these people? or you are saying you agree with the white nationalist?
Don't be an idiot marcus

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:26 am

SUBXERO wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:16 pm
Marcus, could you please clarify the term NAZI!

P.S. I see your love for Wikipedia, but trust me, there is a real world too.
Please. Enlighten me with your fact from the real world.

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nazi-party

Secondly, are you saying ww2 Germany are not nazis? What is your point.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 am

Relly wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:33 pm
marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote:

Don't be an idiot marcus

Answers the question

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:57 am

Martin wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 pm

It's 20 minutes long so I've not watched it yet. Does it show that it was a Nazi rally or does it show that there were white supremacists/racists/white nationalists at the rally? Because I'm not disputing the latter.

As said if it's the former than I'll drop this argument and just admit it was a literal Nazi rally.

It's not a moot point, there were two sides. Also I'm talking about Antifa and the more violent left wing protest groups not really the regressive left itself which is more annoying and stupid than anything.

As asked by Sub, what is your definition of a Nazi? Need an answer to that before I respond but I will say simply voicing an opinion and peacefully protesting is not a reason to shut anything down just because you might not like what the protest is about.
Its a moot point because someone got killed. ISIS style.

I do not agree with antifa using violence, it is counter productive. Noam Chomsky said antifa is a gift to the right, I agree.

I'm calling someone that do nazi salute, carry nazi flag a nazi.
Bullshit. If it is a muslim guess what is the response? This is basically christian taliban, radical christian. fornicate Nazi, fornicate KKK.
This bit doesn't really make sense tbh.
[/quote]

Imagine if the person that ram through the crowd was a muslim.

The same people that bitch about obama not calling radical islam is basicslly doing the same with these white nationalist. They are radical christian.

Why get political correct when it comes to KKK?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:16 am

Relly wrote:

This is stupid, because you are adding in something that is not implied.

What is implied at the end of Black lives matter is as well, not and no one else.

When people say black lives matter, it doesn't mean blue lives don't matter, it just means all lives matter, but right now the big concern is the fact that the data shows black folks are more vulnerable to these kinds of incidents. This isn't a matter of us comparing the value of lives.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 am

Dante wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:16 am
Relly wrote:

This is stupid, because you are adding in something that is not implied.

What is implied at the end of Black lives matter is as well, not and no one else.

When people say black lives matter, it doesn't mean blue lives don't matter, it just means all lives matter, but right now the big concern is the fact that the data shows black folks are more vulnerable to these kinds of incidents. This isn't a matter of us comparing the value of lives.
That is simply not true. If it was then why is "all lives matter" deemed racist? Maybe the English version is different, but the American, original, version is clear they only care about black people.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Relly wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 am
That is simply not true. If it was then why is "all lives matter" deemed racist? Maybe the English version is different, but the American, original, version is clear they only care about black people.
This is total BULLSHIT, an easy slogan perpetuated by the right to undermine the issue.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:05 pm

relly I really do despair sometimes - are you trolling?
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:54 am

No, I follow real news that shows the evidence to prove this, not the news that cherry picks their footage to promote a narrative.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:09 am

Relly wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:54 am
No, I follow real news that shows the evidence to prove this, not the news that cherry picks their footage to promote a narrative.
Stop sucking your own cock

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Hey Marcus.. it was suggested to you to stop being an idiot but you persist.

Also, you were asked to define the term "Nazi"..

Seems like you Dante and Sandies keep throwing the term around and creating your own echo chamber right out of the Antifa handbook.

Shutting down discussions by overusing Nazi, Racists, KKK etc.

This strategy is way too transparent and frankly quite pathetic
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:40 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:57 am
Imagine if the person that ram through the crowd was a muslim.

The same people that bitch about obama not calling radical islam is basicslly doing the same with these white nationalist. They are radical christian.

Why get political correct when it comes to KKK?
huh? White nationalism is white nationalism. What's that got to do with Christianity? There is no equivalence to be made with ISIS and the like, because the latter are motivated by religion and religious scripture. The white nationalists are not, I mean I'm not suggesting that many likely identify as Christians and probably even practice it a bit (especially in the US), but white nationalism itself is not religious, it's the belief whites are a race and the desire to have a whites only country.

The killing was terrorism btw.
Make football fabulous again!

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Ivan, put them out of their misery and educate them, and me.
I think they are Nazi-like, Neo nazi. I understand Nazism is a political ideology that basically caters to white (Aryan) interests up to the point of extermination of Jews and minorities. I have stated the distinguishing aspect.
Please do not feel shut down. The trick is to simply distinguish what you're saying from what they are saying. Who knows someone might see the difference.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Return to “Members Lounge”