Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Premier League.
Saturday 19th August 2017, KO 12:30 BST.
RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Re: Politics thread

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Those are damning statistics in that chart (I'm sure it'll get called Fake News)

...and "Did I mention Saudi is not in the travel ban? How you justify this? The one country that has records of doing the worst terrorism in the USA got off from the ban. Who's the little bitch?" this is the clincher on the so-called Bithc debate. So trump prioritises the so-called security of his people but not at the expense of a "really great" arms deal eh?

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 pm

I have to say, I'm enjoying seeing our Dead PM Walking. How long before she finds a field of wheat to run off into?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:41 pm

If Trump bowed to the Japanese, would you consider him a little bitch?
No, that would be respectful.
"Make America Great Again!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Those are damning statistics in that chart (I'm sure it'll get called Fake News)

...and "Did I mention Saudi is not in the travel ban? How you justify this? The one country that has records of doing the worst terrorism in the USA got off from the ban. Who's the little bitch?" this is the clincher on the so-called Bithc debate. So trump prioritises the so-called security of his people but not at the expense of a "really great" arms deal eh?

This past year or so had really opened my eyes on what is confirmation bias. It happens on both side of the political spectrum if you want to call it that.

So frustrating that instead of focusing on facts, most just prefer to choose a side a 'defend it to their death'.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 pm

I have to say, I'm enjoying seeing our Dead PM Walking. How long before she finds a field of wheat to run off into?
:laugh:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:59 pm

The list of countries was assembled by Obama.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:22 am

I swear the next time DJT can't get erection, you'll blame it on Obama.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/sta ... ravel-ban/

What power in the world stop DJT from changing the list I wonder?Was it the lobbyist?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 am

Does this qualify as 'like a little bitch'?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Uncle Sam had been increasing bombing in syria since DJT took office. This is a welcoming news. Well done. Hopefully it sticks.

Cease fire in Syria
https://apnews.com/eaa310ccb6e04e0580759d4ce36e778b

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Did you eat crayons as a child? He isn't bowing, he is bending over to have a necklace placed on him. You're as delusional as the MSM.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 pm

What power in the world stop DJT from changing the list I wonder?Was it the lobbyist?
Thanks for posting an article that states Obama identified the countries. By the way, Trump banned lobbyists. This is why I put no stock in anything you say.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Make America Stand Proud Again! 8-)
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Did you eat crayons as a child? He isn't bowing, he is bending over to have a necklace placed on him. You're as delusional as the MSM.

That is not a bow? :laugh: I don't care about this petty points anyway. You are the one that said obama bend like a bitch.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Thanks for posting an article that states Obama identified the countries. By the way, Trump banned lobbyists. This is why I put no stock in anything you say.
As I said, what stop DJT from changing the list? Obama is a neo liberal, he favour wall street, sold weapons to saudi too. If you prefer your own term, bend like a bitch.

I use fact as my argument, almost always i give you the source of my information. You can debunked it as you like.

DJT did not have a blanket ban on lobbying, he ban foreign lobbying for his administration.

President Trump Signs 5-Year Lobbying Ban for Administration Officials
http://time.com/4652703/president-trump-lobbying-ban/

DJT's team http://time.com/donald-trump-drain-swamp/
Eleven of his 19 Cabinet and Cabinet-level appointments announced so far have sat on the boards of corporations or organizations that have lobbied the federal government, spending a total of $497.5 million. (Most of that comes fro]m Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillerson, who headed ExxonMobil and the American Petroleum Institute and was a member of the Business Roundtable when those groups spent a combined $368.4 million on lobbying.)

Nor are they strangers to the world of campaign finance.

Many of his appointments have given their own money to Republican candidates over the years, totaling almost $32 million. (Much of that money comes from his pick to head the Small Business Administration, Linda McMahon, who has given more than $20 million, and Secretary of Education nominee Betsy DeVos, who has given more than $7.8 million.)

You starting to sound like someone in a cult Ben. Try get your news from multiple sources instead of only the one you agree with.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:17 pm

That is not a bow? :laugh: I don't care about this petty points anyway. You are the one that said obama bend like a bitch.
You see, Donald Trump is taller than that other fella, so when that guy offered this gift and wanted to place around DJT's neck he politely bent over to make himself more accessible.

Again this is exactly why I don't believe anything you say. You are interpreting reality differently to fit your alternative facts.
Last edited by Relly on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:22 pm

These people worked as lobbyists in the past, they are not currently working as lobbyists. You need people that know how government works to get things done.

And I get most of my news from a news aggregator that assembles news from all over the world and all over the poltical spectrum.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Especially when the President doesn't.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:18 am

These people worked as lobbyists in the past, they are not currently working as lobbyists. You need people that know how government works to get things done.

And I get most of my news from a news aggregator that assembles news from all over the world and all over the poltical spectrum.
So to paraphrase; it takes a thief to catch a thief.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:34 am

[quote="marcus leong]

That is not a bow? :laugh: I don't care about this petty points anyway. You are the one that said obama bend
You see, Donald Trump is taller than that other fella, so when that guy offered this gift and wanted to place around DJT's neck he politely bent over to make himself more accessible.

Again this is exactly why I don't believe anything you say. You are interpreting reality differently to fit your alternative facts.
So what do you mean by Obama bend like a bitch?

Again, I don't give a fornicate if he bow or not. Not important. You're the one that brought up this point.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:31 pm

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:58 am

Jr is hilarious :laugh:

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Made in the image of his father.

I don't know if you saw the videos on there. Charles Krauthammer captured a lot of sentiments with his comments on the whole Russian thing.
The Trump campaign defense has had to change, again. What are Trump's associates saying? Nothing-burger, big nothing, global nothing, nothing's gotta give.....while originally they were all denying there were any contacts. So many lies flying around first class, it appears that this whole white house position was predetermined before they got in. Lies or amnesia, you take your pick.
I'm half-expecting something to turn up again and get everybody rehearsing a falsified line.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:08 pm

There is no Russian thing, get the fornicate over it.

And that "Russian laywer" that met with Don Jr looks like a dem or deep state(Johm McCain) plant. Did you know that after being turned down for a visa to enter the country that Obama's AG Lynch (who should be going to jail soon) granted special permission for her to enter the country under extraordinary circumstances? And a couple of days after she met with Don Jr she was spotted at a congressional hearing seated with Obama officials. She also posted photos on facebook when she attended anti-trump marches. She's also linked to FusionGPS, the company behind the "peepee" dossier.

Speaking of which, weren't the dems all chasing Russian dirt on Trump during the election? What's the difference then when Don Jr tries looking for a little Russian dirt on Hillary, especially since we know about her selling the Uranium and Podesta's links to Russia.

The dems need to let this Russian thing go, it's going to be their party that is taken down over it.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm

So it's the "NOTHING HAPPEND" and "DEM DID IT FIRST" defense,
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:50 pm

So it's the "NOTHING HAPPEND" and "DEM DID IT FIRST" defense,
LOL, like the dems have never played the "NOTHING HAPPENED" card. And yes, I reiterate, blame your enemy first for the things you are guilty of. It's an Alinsky tactic that the dems have fully adopted.

Return to “Members Lounge”