Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: Politics thread

1 month ago

Not sure if its a real quote but just sharing...Dont agree with everything it says but in general I agree.
"You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was 'pay for play.' Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about 'FAKE NEWS' while Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about 'the little guy.' Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because 'it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in.'

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't 'respect' Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and 'he tells it like it is.' Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side."

--Ben Mallicote

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

1 month ago

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: Politics thread

1 month ago

This is scary. Obama apparently had been going for their guns for the last 8 years.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

So you believe Sandy Hook was a hoax?
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

which part?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

1 month ago

which part?
I believe this is just a statement about Trump in general.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

which part?
pretty much the whole thing. It's mostly just a bunch of opinions not backed up by any fact

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

which part?
I believe this is just a statement about Trump in general.
Straight-talker who leaves the matter so clear, it hurts the eyes. Or you could say leave it to Trump to make it clear as mud.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

Well why was the kid that was supposedly killed at Sandy Hook then killed again at a school in Pesahwar India? That's all i'm saying.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

what a shock that a fake news website dug up someone who doesn't like Trump

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

Is that you Donald?

Then again you must be challenged visually or mentally to read that and think that Baker does not like Trump. Why do you waste your time reading things you don't understand? It adds something less than nothing to this thread.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

Well why was the kid that was supposedly killed at Sandy Hook then killed again at a school in Pesahwar India? That's all i'm saying.
Then you have said a whole lot of nothing....say something or am giving up on you.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

Did you even read? It is not a Trump bashing article.

You do know rating machine DJT is not perfect right? Just like any presidents before him.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

Trumps claim of the unreported terror attacks :laugh: :laugh: Im done :laugh: :laugh: Its beyond a joke now :laugh: Its like watching the uneducated bully in grade 5 become class president and say what he wants

Its funny how every organisation that he cries are "FAKE NEWS" (honestly this is a grown man) have covered them he somehow ignores what they are reporting

Also hilarious that the attacks he did leave off that list were the ones committed by white supremacists on mosques and black churches etc etc #FAKENEWS

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

So what youre saying is that youre that much of a trump puppet and blind obama hater that you believe the sickening disgusting murder of innocent beautiful children was a hoax. How fornicate sad. Would love to see you tell that to one of their parents who lost a loved one

Why dont you actually say it ...

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

1 month ago

So what youre saying is that youre that much of a trump puppet and blind obama hater that you believe the sickening disgusting murder of innocent beautiful children was a hoax. How fornicate sad. Would love to see you tell that to one of their parents who lost a loved one

Why dont you actually say it ...
fornicate hell Ben. Give your head a wobble!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

Then explain the picture. Even snopes couldn't explain it away. I don't believe it was hoax, but I don't believe the official story either.

Dante
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

All of those pictures quite cleary come from this:

Two explanations that make infinately more sense than Noah Pozner not being killed at Sandy Hook are that either the person who made the collage mistakenly got a picture of a child from another mass shooting, or deliberately put in that child to make a point that this has happened more than once.

What don't you believe about the official story?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

That's just a theory from slopes.

There are just far too many questionable points. But to be honest I don't really care, so I am done with the subject.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

Yeah I probably also wouldn't want a discussion on how I think the cold blooded murder of innocent young children didn't happen based on absolutely nothing logical or rational other than my hatred for Obama

But hey, don't forget, more American were killed in the last split second by guns than by refugees. But we got to take back our borders and make America safe etc etc

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

1 month ago

Breaking News.
Putin attacks Korea, Trump impeached, Bush installed as an interim president
The first two minutes of the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3BiO7hmfk
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

Breaking News.

Maxine Waters flubbed big time. That was funny to be sure.

Came across this....

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

1 month ago

Maxine Waters flubbed bigLY . That was funny to be sure.
Fixed :laugh:
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

Breaking News.

You and Ben really need to work on your stereotype of "the left".

Return to “Members Lounge”