Next Match: Image
CSKA Moscow in the Champions League.
Wednesday 27th September 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Politics thread

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 pm

I am curious to hear from Ivan and Relly on this most recent bizarreness from the Dear Leader....For entertainment mostly to be honest.
I'm travelling right now so not really keeping up with the news. Plus I'm not really in the entertainment business, but I saw his presser.. I agree that the antifa thugs and scums are violent domestic (in this case) terrorists who are intolerant to any opinion that doesn't meet their Marxist communist ideology. BLM is the same. They openly promote hatred against whites. It's well documented.
In my opinion Antifa and BLM are more dangerous than the so called alt-right.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:41 am

Martin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 pm
marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm
Martin wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 pm
What did he say?
His speech the last few days been tip toeing to avoid upsetting nazis.Painful to watch tbh. I'm irritate by sjw but this time nazi is definitely the correct term to use.
Are we talking about him saying he condemns violence 'from many sides' or whatever it was?

Where has he supported Nazis? I can't find anything. What comments specifically have been upsetting people?
Look for the response of his speech from white nationalist like richard spencer or kkk david duke.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 am

Dante wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm
I hate the term alt right. Lets just call a Nazi a Nazi.
Get with the program Dante, no every alt right is a nazi. Some of them are lovely people
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:46 am

ivandaman wrote:
RED3bution wrote:

I am curious to hear from Ivan and Relly on this most recent bizarreness from the Dear Leader....For entertainment mostly to be honest.
I'm travelling right now so not really keeping up with the news. Plus I'm not really in the entertainment business, but I saw his presser.. I agree that the antifa thugs and scums are violent domestic (in this case) terrorists who are intolerant to any opinion that doesn't meet their Marxist communist ideology. BLM is the same. They openly promote hatred against whites. It's well documented.
Yea. They are more violent.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:49 am

Martin wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Martin wrote:
What did he say?
His speech the last few days been tip toeing to avoid upsetting nazis.Painful to watch tbh. I'm irritate by sjw but this time nazi is definitely the correct term to use.
Are we talking about him saying he condemns violence 'from many sides' or whatever it was?

Where has he supported Nazis? I can't find anything. What comments specifically have been upsetting people?

He said the Nazis include some "very fine people"

Not condemning their hate is fuelling what they are doing. They admitted it themselves. They were happy with his comments.
Its 2017, we have Nazis rioting in the streets and a president refusing to condemn their violence because the anti-protesters didnt have a permit

He also compared the founding fathers to Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:53 am

RED3bution wrote:
Marcus, never underestimate the stupidity of man. Trust me, we'd eradicate hunger long before they go away....

Yep, I'm confused i haven't been told yet that Trump didnt stay this stuff but its just a biased CNN view where they played a fake press conference and if you look closely, Trump actually did say he condemns the views and actions of nazis and white supremacists

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 am

marcus leong wrote:
ivandaman wrote:
RED3bution wrote:

Yes they definitely are:

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Sandies wrote:
I think that's a bit of a stretch. He said not everyone on the protest was a Nazi and that there were 'very fine people' on both sides.

It seems simple enough to me to work out but this is why I always have to go and look for what was actually said, it's like when people went nuts about Sadiq Khan 'saying' that terror attacks are part of living in a big city, which isn't what he actually said. He said that being prepared for them is part of living in a big city, which obviously it is, every world city will have a plan in place for if they are attacked.
Not condemning their hate is fuelling what they are doing. They admitted it themselves. They were happy with his comments.
Its 2017, we have Nazis rioting in the streets and a president refusing to condemn their violence because the anti-protesters didnt have a permit

He did condemn it, he condemned both sides, I mean is it different to Corbyn condemning all bombing during the Troubles when he was asked about the IRA? People wanted him to specifically condemn one group. I don't get it, political violence is wrong or it's not.
Make football fabulous again!

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:38 am

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 am
marcus leong wrote:
ivandaman wrote:

Yes they definitely are:

So what do you think about Nazi?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 am

Martin wrote:
Sandies wrote:
I think that's a bit of a stretch. He said not everyone on the protest was a Nazi and that there were 'very fine people' on both sides.

It seems simple enough to me to work out but this is why I always have to go and look for what was actually said, it's like when people went nuts about Sadiq Khan 'saying' that terror attacks are part of living in a big city, which isn't what he actually said. He said that being prepared for them is part of living in a big city, which obviously it is, every world city will have a plan in place for if they are attacked.

He did condemn it, he condemned both sides, I mean is it different to Corbyn condemning all bombing during the Troubles when he was asked about the IRA? People wanted him to specifically condemn one group. I don't get it, political violence is wrong or it's not.
Nope. There are no both side on this. This is literally a nazi rally. Millions die world wide to fight nazi. There's no both side in this instance.

Also the guy that bitch about political correctness going to be political correct on nazi? What the fornicate.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Marcus you are so clueless it's not even worth discussing this with you..

RED3bution
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Martin wrote:
Sandies wrote:

i think you're mistaken here. This is purely a belief I'm afraid. It's based on my fundamental assumption that hate groups are violent by nature and on the partial evidence that someone was killed by another person identified with this hate-group. The question of intent is something I'd leave till I have more information.

Trump's remark was incredibly numb(and dumb) given the history of the US and at that, he tried to morally balance the outcome (with one death at the time on one side). Political astuteness turned moral bankruptcy....He shouldn't be saying both sides are to blame, or that there are fine people on both sides. Would he agree that there are also fine people in Isis, because I don't. It's really about belief, he hedged and in so doing said essentially nothing. in essence condoning the actions of a hate-group that drives at the heart of the idea of the US.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Guys, the world has agreed for several decades now that Nazis are bad. I'd quite like it if we kept that run up.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 pm
Marcus you are so clueless it's not even worth discussing this with you..
FFS using the same argument Ben use. Boring.

So what do you think about Nazi?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Dante wrote:
Guys, the world has agreed for several decades now that Nazis are bad. I'd quite like it if we kept that run up.
I can't believe this is still up to discussion. :think:

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 am

marcus leong wrote:
Dante wrote:
It's not open to discussion.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:54 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Dante wrote:
It's not open to discussion.
Exactly.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 am

Dante wrote:

I know its controversial for me to say this in 2017, but Nazis are bad

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:49 am

Sandies wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 am
Dante wrote:

I know its controversial for me to say this in 2017, but Nazis are bad
Propaganda!

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:24 am

So Bannon is gone. How many already?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Getting very full under that bus.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:20 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:32 pm
Getting very full under that bus.
Apprentice - White house edition

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:09 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:44 am
Nope. There are no both side on this. This is literally a nazi rally. Millions die world wide to fight nazi. There's no both side in this instance.

Also the guy that bitch about political correctness going to be political correct on nazi? What the fornicate.
It was a rally to protest the removal of a statue. Not a literal Nazi rally, though obviously many white supremacists, white nationalists and Neo-Nazis turned up to it.
The Unite the Right rally (also known as the Charlottesville rally) was a violent protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, from August 11–12, 2017, to oppose the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee in Emancipation Park.[3][4] Protesters included white supremacists, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, and various militias.
If someone can post something proving it was literally a Nazi rally, I'll happily concede this point.

In addition to that, there are definitely two sides to this. The Alt-Right who want to control race and the Alt-Left who want to control thought, both willing to use violence to achieve their goals. However one side seems to be getting a pass because people think it's a slam dunk to just say 'they are Nazis and Nazis are bad, why is he condemning both sides and not Nazis?'. The other side is using the same methods, but these are the 'good guys' and 'doing it for the right reasons' apparently. They don't just shut down white supremacist events. They shut down any events where they simply don't agree with the speaker, even punching and throwing bricks at you if they don't like your opinions. It's 'think our way or else'.

Donald Trump is right to condemn both sides.
Make football fabulous again!

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Martin wrote:

It was a rally to protest the removal of a statue. Not a literal Nazi rally, though obviously many white supremacists, white nationalists and Neo-Nazis turned up to it.
The Unite the Right rally (also known as the Charlottesville rally) was a violent protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, from August 11–12, 2017, to oppose the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee in Emancipation Park.[3][4] Protesters included white supremacists, white nationalists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, and various militias.
If someone can post something proving it was literally a Nazi rally, I'll happily concede this point.

Watch this and come back.

Martin wrote:
In addition to that, there are definitely two sides to this. The Alt-Right who want to control race and the Alt-Left who want to control thought, both willing to use violence to achieve their goals. However one side seems to be getting a pass because people think it's a slam dunk to just say 'they are Nazis and Nazis are bad, why is he condemning both sides and not Nazis?'. The other side is using the same methods, but these are the 'good guys' and 'doing it for the right reasons' apparently. They don't just shut down white supremacist events. They shut down any events where they simply don't agree with the speaker, even punching and throwing bricks at you if they don't like your opinions. It's 'think our way or else'.
The regressive left is a problem but it is a moot point in this instance. Also, Nazi do not deserve a platform.

Martin wrote:
Donald Trump is right to condemn both sides.
Bullshit. If it is a muslim guess what is the response? This is basically christian taliban, radical christian. fornicate Nazi, fornicate KKK.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:18 am

Martin wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Martin wrote:
What did he say?

Seriously Martin some people are so ignorant they will only see what they want to see. You are not dealing with rational, free thinking people here, it's not worth your time.
"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “Members Lounge”