Manchester City in the Premier League.
Thursday 27th April 2017, KO 20:00 BST.
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Terrorism

10 months ago

Something I came across online that pretty accurately represents the double standards of political correctness.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: Terrorism

10 months ago

Something I came across online that pretty accurately represents the double standards of political correctness.

Brilliant

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

10 months ago

That about sums it up
"Make America Great Again!"

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

That about sums it up
It is spot on. I saw an illustration of a bloke on a phone to a feminist version of Superman, and he goes we're in trouble and need your help to defeat a patriarchal rape culture and she's like 'I'm on my way!' Then says it's Muslim men in Rotherham and she hangs up :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGd4hXE_CDY - he doesn't outright name any particular group but it's clear who he's talking about.
Make football fabulous again!

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

Oh and Relly definitely watch this, it's fornicate brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o

For anyone who doesn't know the characters or why they're in this, Milo Yiannopoulos is a journalist/professional antagonist, very critical of feminism and Islam.

The first woman is a student who interrupted a talk Milo was at with Christina Hoff Summers, the internet called her 'Trigglypuff' (youtube her to see the rant, it's both tragic and hilarious).

The second guy is an anti Trump demonstrator the internet named 'AIDS Skrillex' who was being an absolute birth canal at a Trump protest.

The two black characters are 'Black Lives Matter' "activists" who interrupted Milo at Depaul university and threatened to physically assault him.

Guy after that is 'Carl the Cuck', also at the Trump protest w/ AIDS Skrillex as was the last girl, and the bloke in between each joke is Cenk Uygur from The Young Turks.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

I like Milo a lot, I agree with most of what he says. And personally I watched all the videos of these social justice warriors before they became the internet caricatures they are. Not sure if you know Paul Joseph Watson, but I'm a big fan of his and he introduced us to a few of these people.

The message behind this video is great too, its funny watching the left struggle between which said of their moral highground they are going to defend when they start conflicting with each other. Not sure if you seen that meme of Bernie Sanders sweating in front of 2 buttons, 1 - All police are racists. 2 - Only police should be allowed to have guns... I laugh everytime.

Dante
Referee
Referee

10 months ago

Milo is a tool.

I don't know a single person who would defend those aspects of Islam by the way. The way that 4th panel would go is "Reform your religion then".

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

Plenty of people either defend it or will look for an equivalent sort of story from another religion and ask why you aren't condemning that, exactly what Marcus did tbh.

Milo is quality. Constantly makes SJWs look stupid.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

Plenty of people either defend it or will look for an equivalent sort of story from another religion and ask why you aren't condemning that, exactly what Marcus did tbh.

He does a great job of it... although they do tend to make it easy.

Trumps like Hitler

How so?

Are you kidding me? How is he not?

Stunning argument.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

10 months ago

You do know where I live right? I faced some of those radical in my life and I even work with them before.

Maybe I didn't put it clear but my reply was specifically for the shooting that happened in USA. That is not a Islamic terrorism problem.

Just saw they just rejected a bill to prevent people in no fly list to buy guns. That is just crazy.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

You do know where I live right? I faced some of those radical in my life and I even work with them before.

Maybe I didn't put it clear but my reply was specifically for the shooting that happened in USA. That is not a Islamic terrorism problem.

Just saw they just rejected a bill to prevent people in no fly list to buy guns. That is just crazy.
The thing is anyone can be put on the list with no real reason and it is not disclosed. So you can't really ban someone from their constitutional rights because they were arbitrarily added to this list.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Terrorism

10 months ago

The thing is anyone can be put on the list with no real reason and it is not disclosed. So you can't really ban someone from their constitutional rights because they were arbitrarily added to this list.
Then fight for the list to be disclosed. Why do you want high risk individual to get weapons easily?

Constitutional right? Depends how you interpret the constitution.

SUBXERO
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Max

10 months ago

Never been pro weapons but in this case I think the Americans have the right to interpret their own constitution in their own way.
UNITED > ENGLAND

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Terrorism

10 months ago

Never been pro weapons but in this case I think the Americans have the right to interpret their own constitution in their own way.

That's the thing. There are different interpretation among Americans.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

10 months ago

Fair enough. I just find the hypocrisy and straw clutching of the regressive left to be very annoying. I remember arguing about the Lee Rigby murder with some birth canal who was saying it had nothing to do with Islam ffs.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

10 months ago

Then fight for the list to be disclosed. Why do you want high risk individual to get weapons easily?

The ACLU has had a law suit against the US Governments use of the No-Fly list since 2010. There have been numerous changes because of the law suit but according to the ACLU it still violates the constitutional right for due process.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

10 months ago

The ACLU has had a law suit against the US Governments use of the No-Fly list since 2010. There have been numerous changes because of the law suit but according to the ACLU it still violates the constitutional right for due process.
So what do you think should be done to decrease/eliminates mass shooting?

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

10 months ago

I consider myself as broadly centre-left politically, however I am no fan of extreme political correctness. The montage is a bit simplistic though. The correct reply in the 4th picture in my opinion would have been; "Well your religion is fornicate up and I wish religions had never been invented. Just think how much better people would get along if we didnt have 'pigeonholes' to divide us all. And religion is one of the most divisive entities known to man".
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

10 months ago

So what do you think should be done to decrease/eliminates mass shooting?
There is nowhere near the numbers American voters needed to amend the constitution to ban the sale/ownership of automatic weapons, Personally I think that would only address part of the problem, law enforcement agencies need to be given a very specific set of rules about what is a terrorist act; of course this also has drawbacks - is visiting a Noe-Nazis or right wing Pro Life web site an act of terror? Once identified as a terrorist candidate Law Enforcement needs to be given the authority and the resources to pursue suspect in a timely manor and either arrest them for their actions or terminate the investigation for that suspicious act. If they are arrested and convicted then they should be put locked as a felon and then existing laws will prevent them for purchasing firearms. If there is not enough evidence for a conviction then the investigation for that act is closed, if another suspicious act need to be investigated then the original investigation would be re-opened and amended with the results from the newer investigation.

We live in a society where someone is still treated as innocent until they are proven guilty and as an innocent individual I should not have my rights infringed upon by the government, that is part of the price that a society pays.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

10 months ago

Another bombing in southern Thailand.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

9 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFFSebgmsgs

I do not agree with her about Islam but I think that is a good approach to fight this problem.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

9 months ago

Another cowardly politician afraid to call a spade a spade.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

9 months ago

Another cowardly politician afraid to call a spade a spade.
You need the support of regular muslim to counter terrorism, what is the use of "brave" if you just alienate the people that could help you?

Read this.

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/28/12046626/p ... productive

Just guns and bomb won't solve this problem. Kill ISIS another group of terorist will come up. It will never end.

Return to “Members Lounge”