Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Terrorism

11 months ago

lol at not Islamic. lol at no basis in anything written in the Quran.

https://youtu.be/4mSLSzugDfw

This guy is the best thing on YouTube. Literally the best channel on YouTube. Some Arab guy from Iraq and is an ex Muslim.

https://youtu.be/OjL90H0olRo

Egyptian ex Muslim. This guy was on the Rubin Report a month or so back.

Make football fabulous again!

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

11 months ago

lol at not Islamic. lol at no basis in anything written in the Quran.

https://youtu.be/4mSLSzugDfw

This guy is the best thing on YouTube. Literally the best channel on YouTube. Some Arab guy from Iraq and is an ex Muslim.

https://youtu.be/OjL90H0olRo

Egyptian ex Muslim. This guy was on the Rubin Report a month or so back.
I agree but how this will help in counter terrorism?
"In my culture, that is considered a dick move." - Birdperson

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

11 months ago

I don't know what the solution is Marcus. I find the apologist bullshit frustrating and infuriating.

Every day somewhere in the world we get terror attacks by Islamists and yet we still hear the cries of 'it has nothing to do with Islam' and 'they are not real Muslims'. It is a broken record and I'm not buying it any more.
Make football fabulous again!

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Del

3 months ago

Really sorry to hear about the attack today in London (f) and hope no one on the Lounge was personally affected.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

Giants14
International Player
International Player

3 months ago

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families - terrible day for Britain (f) (f)
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Dante
Referee
Referee

3 months ago

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

3 months ago

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

3 months ago

this is very much terrible.

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

3 months ago

'' Terrorism '' was created by western elites. It's a perfect ''war'' for them because it will never end.constant fear among people is great for surpresing their freedom in the name of safety.
America killed estimated 20 million people after the WW2. How many did terrorists killed ? I dont like Islam or any other religion but America and Israel bombed their homes, CIA and Mossad are responsible for revolutions and couls in arab world which created civil wars....those people have nothing and their childreen are getting killed, of course they'll be pissed and resort to radical ideas sadly.
I

It's a mess but the New World Order want it that way

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

3 months ago

Civilizations in the future will study what's happening right now and spend years trying to figure out why the west was so complicit in destroying their own society.
"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

3 months ago

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

3 months ago

Relly wrote:
Civilizations in the future will study what's happening right now ......
May be an extraterrestrial civilization may look at it, I doubt there will be any real civilization left on earth once those savages and their primitive ideology take over the world.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

3 months ago

Relly wrote:
Civilizations in the future will study what's happening right now ......
May be an extraterrestrial civilization may look at it, I doubt there will be any real civilization left on earth once those savages and their primitive ideology take over the world.
(Y)

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

2 months ago

Really sorry to hear about the attack today in London (f) and hope no one on the Lounge was personally affected.
I wasn't too far away,as our office isn't far away. Just saw so many police cars and knew something was up.

In the weekend, I saw alot of police just walking around central london to make sure everything is OK..

really sad news :(
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

The killer, birth name Adrian Elms, was a 52 year old man from Kent. We should ban all 52 year old men from Kent.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

2 months ago

OMG Dante, That was a pathetic attempt and an epic failure of trying to be clever..

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

If you want to get rid of Nigel we'll take him in Canada.

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

I wasn't being clever, I was being funny. Anyway, the point is this wasn't something that was done by a refugee, so banning refugees would have had no effect on this.

Ben, I'll pay his fare over there, but you have to promise he can never come back.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

Dante no one is blaming this specifically on refugees, its Islam as a whole that is the problem. This guy was an Islamic convert and his actions were motivated by that ideology.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

Dante no one is blaming this specifically on refugees, its Islam as a whole that is the problem. This guy was an Islamic convert and his actions were motivated by that ideology.
What is the exact policy you will create to prevent this from happening ever?
"In my culture, that is considered a dick move." - Birdperson

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

So the point of the cartoon is?

He was troubled long before he converted to Islam. He had string of brushes with the law and had been imprisoned twice for attacking people with a knife. It appears that he was radicalised whilst in prison the second time.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

What is the exact policy you will create to prevent this from happening ever?
Close the doors of the west to them, expose Islam for the political ideology, not religion, that it is. Pull out all western troops and business interests and whatever out of these countries and allow them to destroy themselves. Only interfere when their is a risk of their carnage spilling into civilized parts of the world.

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

To be honest, it sounds like you're talking about Wahhabism rather than Islam as a whole. My experiences with muslims in my day to day life are nothing like the picture that you paint. It's like basing a view of Christianity on the Westboro Baptist Church.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

I love that comparison, the Westboro Baptist church is 40 people, Islam is a quarter of the world's population and a significant percent believe in sharia law, support jihad, support terrorism, etc.

My next door neighbours are muslim, I work with muslims, do I think these people are evil?? Not at all, they have been dooped into following an ideology because they have been brainwashed. But I do also worked with muslims that refuse to listen to or respect female coworkers because they feel they are inferior, and that is fornicate up.

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

I've never come across that. My muslim co-workers are no different to any of the others in that respect.

And yes, whilst Islam might be a quarter of the worlds population, Wahhabism is 0.5% of that.

Return to “Members Lounge”