Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Moderators Required

2 months ago

United Lounge are accepting open applications for moderators for the site.

Whilst traditionally a case of filtering out spam etc. the role has moved on and proactive individuals are required to contribute to the community, encourage debate and actively promote United Lounge. Moderators are expected to treat others with fairness and without bias; behaving in an honourable and respectful way to all members of the community. If that sounds like you, or you would like more information then please drop me a PM.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: Moderators Required

2 months ago

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

2 months ago

Whilst traditionally a case of filtering out spam etc. the role has moved on and proactive individuals are required to contribute to the community, encourage debate and actively promote United Lounge. Moderators are expected to treat others with fairness and without bias; behaving in an honourable and respectful way to all members of the community. If that sounds like you, or you would like more information then please drop me a PM.

Well that rules out almost everyone
"Make America Great Again!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

Well that rules out almost everyone

:laugh:

Return to “Members Lounge”