Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Premier League.
Saturday 19th August 2017, KO 12:30 BST.
Udit Misra
Academy Player
Academy Player
Call Me: Udit

Tickets

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 am

Hi all,

So I'm planning on visiting the UK in late September, and would also love to watch a match at OT if possible (Palace on 30th September is the target).

Looking for some help regarding the easiest (and cheapest) way to buy tickets for the match. Websites or services, people you know, tickets you're looking to sell - any advice would be great.

Also, if anyone would like to meet up for a drink while I'm there, that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance!

Dante
Referee
Referee

Re: Tickets

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 pm

You could sign up for a One United membership and apply. I don't know how often games have been going on general sale recently, not been in a few years.

I'd be up for a drink.

Udit Misra
Academy Player
Academy Player

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 pm

So the thing is, I need three tickets. As I understand, you can only buy one per membership. Do you know if there's a way around this? Three memberships would work out fairly expensive - particularly as it's unlikely we'll be back in the city anytime soon.

How reliable are sites like Viagogo or StubHub? Are there a high percentage of fakes sold on there?

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Do all 3 need to be next to each other
100% Top Red

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Pm me how much you're willing to pay per ticket. It won't be me selling you the ticket. You'll also need to give the season ticket back after so some form of deposit will be required most likely
100% Top Red

Udit Misra
Academy Player
Academy Player

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Pm me how much you're willing to pay per ticket. It won't be me selling you the ticket. You'll also need to give the season ticket back after so some form of deposit will be required most likely
PM'd you.

Return to “Members Lounge”