Next Match: Image
Barcelona in a Pre-Season Friendly.
Thursday 27th July 2017, KO 00:30 BST.
DaveMart
International Player
International Player

United vs Galaxy match video

1 week ago

For the benefit of anyone who like me was too dim and senile to realise the match was on and catch it, here is one link:

Personally I blame Ole for not alerting me, but then I do operate on the general principle that nothing is my fault, so in any unfortunate event it only remains to determine who is the guilty party, as it clearly can't be me...... :)

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Re: United vs Galaxy match video

1 week ago

i was a bit surprised with 3-5-2 formation.

Mata and Rashford were impressive

Lukaku looked impatient, i hope he doesnt feel the big price tag pressure

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

a few nice things to note such as Mikki's game in midfield but he was up against slow and old players against him so no way of gauging what he was up against.
Jones also got through 45 minutes without ending up in hospital
There is realistically absolutely nothing to take out of this game as United effectively got a £5m fee for an open training session
The really bad news is that this 25,000 seater was not close to being full so the tour promoter might already be in financial trouble

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

Sorry.

Rubbish link to chat about the match.

This one works:

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

Michael Owenesque marksmanship from Marcus! :-)

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re:

1 week ago

Would that be one of Owens's 118 goals for Liverpool or one of the 5 goals he scored in his 3 shirt selling seasons at Old Trafford?
:laugh: :laugh:

Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

1 week ago

a few nice things to note such as Mikki's game in midfield but he was up against slow and old players against him so no way of gauging what he was up against.
Jones also got through 45 minutes without ending up in hospital
There is realistically absolutely nothing to take out of this game as United effectively got a £5m fee for an open training session
The really bad news is that this 25,000 seater was not close to being full so the tour promoter might already be in financial trouble
That's quite an achievement given we also "shared" that training ground with Real Madrid. How did we not sort that mess out sooner? I'm sure they'd have to have been informed some time earlier about the fact that even Madrid enquired about training there.
“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

1 week ago

For the benefit of anyone who like me was too dim and senile to realise the match was on and catch it, here is one link:

Personally I blame Ole for not alerting me, but then I do operate on the general principle that nothing is my fault, so in any unfortunate event it only remains to determine who is the guilty party, as it clearly can't be me...... :)
Not trying to be insulting or anything Dave but have you thought of running for political office? :whistle:
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

Not trying to be insulting or anything Dave but have you thought of running for political office? :whistle:
I don't take bribes, but then again I have never been offered one.......

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 week ago

Good point :laugh:
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

1 week ago

How difficult can it be - politicians do it all the time.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 week ago

How difficult can it be - politicians do it all the time.
The best is in US you can do it legally.

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

Wouldn't put too much into the game - LA Galaxy were ****

But nice to see players looking lean and fit and full of running

Pogba is just sublime - what a player

Love the direct running of Mickhi

Lindelof already looks better on the ball than any of our CB's bar Bailley

Love the beast (Lukaku)..everyone goes on about his first touch which is just bandwagon BS. The man is great on the ball, players bounce off him, he gets into great positions and he scores goals - and he will only get better with the players is now now training and playing with

Rashford looking so good and great to see Martial looking hungry again
Bring Back Becks Image

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

Just read the Daily Mail report on the game.
To be fair it was a nothing game against the reserve team of a shit team for the first 45 minutes but the Daily Mail say that "Rom fluffed his lines"
"After the Hollywood style introduction for Lukaku his debut did not go to script.He failed to convert an easy chance after just 4 minutes and his only other chance was scuffed well wide"
Jose defended him saying he didn't score a goal but he played better than those who did score
So who is Jose after this season?It has be one of the scorers so one of Mikki,Fellaini,Rashford and MARTIAL who scored could be on the way out.Presumaby to raise much needed funds for the Caymans

The Daily Mail goes on to report that United were 5-0 up before Lindelof was exposed
He was beaten to the ball by dos Santos who cut inside him to score and then he didn't get off the ground when Romney met a corner to score the second
It's early days yet but this is one of the big trophies we like to win(Well it is very big in size)

Michael Carrick is noted as warning Lukaku that he will discover that the pressure of playing for Manchester United is a significant step up from playing at the two mighty clubs he has experienced playing for ie Everton and West Brom
Thank goodness Carrick said it as opposed to Wazza as he would now be getting dogs abuse from this forum

I suppose the above is really false news and won't stop Barry from putting on his ra ra skirt and pom poms and marching to the game behind a college brass band
Just like they used to have in Ancoats
**Footnote for Barry-You are allowed to tailgate in the USA,If you lit a fire behind a car is Salford they called it arson but it is different at a United game in America
**Second footnote for Barry.Take your gun to the game.I noticed when the camera panned round the spectators there was one bum in an Arsenal shirt with a sign that said "Wenger out"
Also saw a few Liverpool shirts as well
They are true soccer fans.Ex pats etc etc

Final final comment on the LA game
Everybody i am speaking to says Jose has become a pleasant man since the end of last season and keeps commenting on how great everything in Los Angeles is
Some thought it might be a sombre reflection since his father unfortunately passed a couple of weeks ago
Now an alternative reason has emerged
Jose's personal PR advisors are also the PR advisors for the University of California.The sports facilities currently being used by United are owned by the ta ra ra ra ra ra University of California
By the way Los Angeles has been given an Olympic bid
But we all know that neither the world of football nor the world of the Olympics are not corrupt
And we know Manchester United only want to develop the great game of soccer
Nothing to do with profit,any of the above

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

Love the beast (Lukaku)..everyone goes on about his first touch which is just bandwagon BS. The man is great on the ball, players bounce off him, he gets into great positions and he scores goals - and he will only get better with the players is now now training and playing with

The professional sports writers seem to have a completely different opinion to you on Lukaku and Lindelof
They suggest that Lindelof was totally at fault for both goals all by himself
(see the post above)

But who are professional journalists to challenge a forum members opinion :laugh: :laugh:

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

The professional sports writers seem to have a completely different opinion to you on Lukaku and Lindelof
(see the post above)

But who are professional journalists to challenge a forum members opinion :laugh: :laugh:

If City or Chelsea signed Lindelof and Lukaku - you would be going on about how they are World Class and we could never get such players. When they sign for us, you say that they are shirt sellers or not players wanted by any other club - same old story with you Ray
Bring Back Becks Image

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re:

1 week ago

Thanks

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

Request to Red Maria

1 week ago

I would ask you if you will to refrain from posting on any thread of mine, as we are not sympatico and I find your continually repeated negative opinions tiresome enough elsewhere.

We are all pretty well aware of where you are coming from , and I am afraid your constant negativity outweighs anything which can be gained by reading your clearly extensive knowledge of football.

Of course, I can't stop you.

But I do wish to make you aware that your input is not welcome, so would as civilly as possible in the circumstances ask you to stop posting on my threads, where your opinions are neither sought nor welcome.

With thanks,

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 week ago

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

(see the post above)

are those the same professional journalists that constantly praised shirtseller Zlatan the great ?

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Request to Red Maria

1 week ago

I would ask you if you will to refrain from posting on any thread of mine, as we are not sympatico and I find your continually repeated negative opinions tiresome enough elsewhere.

We are all pretty well aware of where you are coming from , and I am afraid your constant negativity outweighs anything which can be gained by reading your clearly extensive knowledge of football.

But I do wish to make you aware that your input is not welcome, so would as civilly as possible in the circumstances ask you to stop posting on my threads, where your opinions are neither sought nor welcome.

With thanks,
I will do my best to not quote on your threads however it obviously depends on how many threads you post on and exactly what you say
That is what a forum is about is it not
When you make me aware that my opinions are neither sought nor welcome might i suggest you are speaking on behalf of a percentage of the forum and not all of the forum
I am not blind.I am aware that my opinions are not liked by those that wish to blindly follow the club no matter what
Indeed i did that for many years myself until it directly affronted my pleasure and my intelligence and i woke up and smelt the coffee

Might i respectfully,possibly direct you to the foe button which means you won't have to worry about my honesty(sorry unwelcome negativity)
You might have an opinion that i am always negative however i have an opinion that the owners are always trying to screw the fans and the club over.
Thy never take a day off so why should i
As i have said many many times if you are a fan that is happy with being screwed and genuinely feel the owners have the slightest interest in Manchester United other than when it helps the bottom line then go around with a smile on your face and look forward to a future as rosy as the last 10 years

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 week ago

(see the post above)

are those the same professional journalists that constantly praised shirtseller Zlatan the great ?

Oooo...nice one Joze
Bring Back Becks Image

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

1 week ago

To be fair it was a nothing game against the reserve team of a shit team for the first 45 minutes but the Daily Mail say that "Rom fluffed his lines"
"After the Hollywood style introduction for Lukaku his debut did not go to script.He failed to convert an easy chance after just 4 minutes and his only other chance was scuffed well wide"
Jose defended him saying he didn't score a goal but he played better than those who did score
So who is Jose after this season?It has be one of the scorers so one of Mikki,Fellaini,Rashford and MARTIAL who scored could be on the way out.Presumaby to raise much needed funds for the Caymans

The Daily Mail goes on to report that United were 5-0 up before Lindelof was exposed
He was beaten to the ball by dos Santos who cut inside him to score and then he didn't get off the ground when Romney met a corner to score the second
It's early days yet but this is one of the big trophies we like to win(Well it is very big in size)

Michael Carrick is noted as warning Lukaku that he will discover that the pressure of playing for Manchester United is a significant step up from playing at the two mighty clubs he has experienced playing for ie Everton and West Brom
Thank goodness Carrick said it as opposed to Wazza as he would now be getting dogs abuse from this forum

I suppose the above is really false news and won't stop Barry from putting on his ra ra skirt and pom poms and marching to the game behind a college brass band
**Footnote for Barry-You are allowed to tailgate in the USA,If you lit a fire behind a car is Salford they called it arson but it is different at a United game in America
**Second footnote for Barry.Take your gun to the game.I noticed when the camera panned round the spectators there was one bum in an Arsenal shirt with a sign that said "Wenger out"

Everybody i am speaking to says Jose has become a pleasant man since the end of last season and keeps commenting on how great everything in Los Angeles is
Some thought it might be a sombre reflection since his father unfortunately passed a couple of weeks ago
Jose's personal PR advisors are also the PR advisors for the University of California.The sports facilities currently being used by United are owned by the ta ra ra ra ra ra University of California
But we all know that neither the world of football nor the world of the Olympics are not corrupt
What a sad pathetic old man you are, you just cannot help yourself.

Another thread killed by "the same rant" from our Ray of sunshine

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Request to Red Maria

1 week ago

With thanks,
I will do my best to not quote on your threads however it obviously depends on how many threads you post on and exactly what you say
That is what a forum is about is it not
When you make me aware that my opinions are neither sought nor welcome might i suggest you are speaking on behalf of a percentage of the forum and not all of the forum
I am not blind.I am aware that my opinions are not liked by those that wish to blindly follow the club no matter what
Indeed i did that for many years myself until it directly affronted my pleasure and my intelligence and i woke up and smelt the coffee

Might i respectfully,possibly direct you to the foe button which means you won't have to worry about my honesty(sorry unwelcome negativity)
You might have an opinion that i am always negative however i have an opinion that the owners are always trying to screw the fans and the club over.
Thy never take a day off so why should i
As i have said many many times if you are a fan that is happy with being screwed and genuinely feel the owners have the slightest interest in Manchester United other than when it helps the bottom line then go around with a smile on your face and look forward to a future as rosy as the last 10 years
Another thread killed by "the same rant" from our Ray of sunshine

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

1 week ago

Why do you want everything United does to fail. You look for any scrap that one of these new signings did wrong and revel in it. What will make you happy Ray?
"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”