Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

Re: Proud to Announce

1 week ago

Back to the whisper grapevine

I am hearing that Zlatan is being pushed to say whether he will or won't sign the 1 year extension
I am told that he has said he will sign if they give him MORE money
What a loyal player if this is indeed true
Considering the impact he's had on the team, I'd rather those extra money go to a player like him than Glazers' pocket or into other sponsorship stuff.

Given it'll be his one last big payday, I don't blame him for asking for more (as much as that sounds ridiculous).

“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

The club must be happy to let everybody at the club,who can,take a well earned rest after all the travel being done at the moment

Not on your life!!
They have sent a team of ambassadors and MUTV staff to Australia to tell the Oz ipad branch how much they value the support and that Thomas Cook will be opening a new matchday route for the 200 million(or similar bullshit) Austalian fans
Limited numbers of packages etc etc etc will be made available for any game you want next season
Are they giving up on the Chinese ipad branch or just opening up another route to bend tourists over a desk?
I think the latter but it was noticeable how few Chinese super fans made the pilgrimage to cold,wet Middlesbrough on a Sunday lunchtime

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

MUTV was live from Jakarta,Indonesia before and after the match yesterday.Match on the big screen and Dennis Irwin and David May in attendance.

I-pads everywhere Ray,you would have loved it. :D .
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

MUTV was live from Jakarta,Indonesia before and after the match yesterday.Match on the big screen and Dennis Irwin and David May in attendance.

I-pads everywhere Ray,you would have loved it. :D .
Were there any 50/50 scarves or does the ipad branch only buy those when they are on the pilgrimage?

I love to see them take a picture of their tickets and stand around in front of the Trinity statue with a daft fake smile holding two thumbs up.
They must wonder who Law,Best and Charlton actually were as they only seem to know Wayne Looney

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

Proud to announce they will be playing 5 games in gruelling heat in America pre season

They are getting £3million a game plus spin offs and all expenses paid by the promoter
Who needs Champions league football eh!!

I hope all of you guys based in the states go and sit next to fellow soccer fans in Liverpool shirts and shout "you bums" at every opportunity
Don't forget to tailgate either
In Salford if you light a fire behind a car they call it arson and telephone the police.In the states it's a party

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

What a good day for the Glazers eh

Schweinsteiger is leaving early so with Depay,Schneiderlin and now Schweinsteiger gone that's half a million a week in wages saved on not replaced players
It's a good job some of you believe that this manager is spending,has spent or is about to spend hundreds of millions of pounds

Anyway we will miss you Bastian
With a full 18 games played and one goal scored you have changed the direction of this club for ever cough cough
I hope you find as many idiots and sell as many shirts in Chicago as you did in Manchester
Thanks for the memories

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

1 week ago

Do the fans from pretty much every household name football team in Europe complain about some viscous plot by their owners to punish and torture their players by playing pre season games? Pretty much every decent sized football team travels somewhere in the summer for pre season. The team needs to play pre-season games, it's a chance for the club to reward their fans from other parts of the world. What's better for the players preparation? Traveling to Ireland and thrashing Cork, basically a semi-professional level team or flying a few more hours and playing one of the best teams in the world. On top of that, the players seem to love travelling to the US.

Everything in the world is not a plot against you Ray.
"Make America Great Again!"

Dante
Referee
Referee

5 days ago

Sky are proud to announce that they are blocking illegal feeds and streaming

Does that bugger 90% of this forum up or do you have other illegal ways of streamimg?
I know some of you never watch the games anyway but having listened to it on the radio you still have strong views on the games!!
Presumably that will work about as well as blocking the torrents that I used last night did.

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

4 days ago

Sky are proud to announce that they are blocking illegal feeds and streaming

Does that bugger 90% of this forum up or do you have other illegal ways of streamimg?
I know some of you never watch the games anyway but having listened to it on the radio you still have strong views on the games!!
Presumably that will work about as well as blocking the torrents that I used last night did.
We'll have to wait and see
When there's money involved United will leave nothing to chance
If it ends up a Sky/BT problem everything might be OK
If it's a United problem be prepared to be blocked

I am aware that a couple of weeks ago United were approached to boost the mobile signals on a game day event aka a football match
The few amongst you that have actually been to Old Trafford will know that about an hour before kick off until fifteen minutes after the game it is impossible to make or receive a call
That is understandable with no many mobiles being attempted to be used at once
A company offered to solve the problem with some sort of boosting apparatus or mast
The cost to United would be a one off fee of £80k and that would solve the problem forever
It would make customers aka fans lives that bit easier for a relative pittance
Well you know the answer without me telling you so that's the end of that

Dante
Referee
Referee

4 days ago

I doubt United have more power than the big 3 record labels.

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

3 days ago

I doubt United have more power than the big 3 record labels.
We'll see

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”