Next Match: Image
Leicester City in the Premier League.
Saturday 26th August 2017, KO 17:30 BST.
Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

Re: Proud to Announce

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Back to the whisper grapevine

I am hearing that Zlatan is being pushed to say whether he will or won't sign the 1 year extension
I am told that he has said he will sign if they give him MORE money
What a loyal player if this is indeed true
Considering the impact he's had on the team, I'd rather those extra money go to a player like him than Glazers' pocket or into other sponsorship stuff.

Given it'll be his one last big payday, I don't blame him for asking for more (as much as that sounds ridiculous).

“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:31 am

The club must be happy to let everybody at the club,who can,take a well earned rest after all the travel being done at the moment

Not on your life!!
They have sent a team of ambassadors and MUTV staff to Australia to tell the Oz ipad branch how much they value the support and that Thomas Cook will be opening a new matchday route for the 200 million(or similar bullshit) Austalian fans
Limited numbers of packages etc etc etc will be made available for any game you want next season
Are they giving up on the Chinese ipad branch or just opening up another route to bend tourists over a desk?
I think the latter but it was noticeable how few Chinese super fans made the pilgrimage to cold,wet Middlesbrough on a Sunday lunchtime

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 am

MUTV was live from Jakarta,Indonesia before and after the match yesterday.Match on the big screen and Dennis Irwin and David May in attendance.

I-pads everywhere Ray,you would have loved it. :D .
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....United Legend.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm

MUTV was live from Jakarta,Indonesia before and after the match yesterday.Match on the big screen and Dennis Irwin and David May in attendance.

I-pads everywhere Ray,you would have loved it. :D .
Were there any 50/50 scarves or does the ipad branch only buy those when they are on the pilgrimage?

I love to see them take a picture of their tickets and stand around in front of the Trinity statue with a daft fake smile holding two thumbs up.
They must wonder who Law,Best and Charlton actually were as they only seem to know Wayne Looney

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Proud to announce they will be playing 5 games in gruelling heat in America pre season

They are getting £3million a game plus spin offs and all expenses paid by the promoter
Who needs Champions league football eh!!

I hope all of you guys based in the states go and sit next to fellow soccer fans in Liverpool shirts and shout "you bums" at every opportunity
Don't forget to tailgate either
In Salford if you light a fire behind a car they call it arson and telephone the police.In the states it's a party

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 am

What a good day for the Glazers eh

Schweinsteiger is leaving early so with Depay,Schneiderlin and now Schweinsteiger gone that's half a million a week in wages saved on not replaced players
It's a good job some of you believe that this manager is spending,has spent or is about to spend hundreds of millions of pounds

Anyway we will miss you Bastian
With a full 18 games played and one goal scored you have changed the direction of this club for ever cough cough
I hope you find as many idiots and sell as many shirts in Chicago as you did in Manchester
Thanks for the memories

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Do the fans from pretty much every household name football team in Europe complain about some viscous plot by their owners to punish and torture their players by playing pre season games? Pretty much every decent sized football team travels somewhere in the summer for pre season. The team needs to play pre-season games, it's a chance for the club to reward their fans from other parts of the world. What's better for the players preparation? Traveling to Ireland and thrashing Cork, basically a semi-professional level team or flying a few more hours and playing one of the best teams in the world. On top of that, the players seem to love travelling to the US.

Everything in the world is not a plot against you Ray.
"Make America Great Again!"

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 am

Sky are proud to announce that they are blocking illegal feeds and streaming

Does that bugger 90% of this forum up or do you have other illegal ways of streamimg?
I know some of you never watch the games anyway but having listened to it on the radio you still have strong views on the games!!
Presumably that will work about as well as blocking the torrents that I used last night did.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 am

Sky are proud to announce that they are blocking illegal feeds and streaming

Does that bugger 90% of this forum up or do you have other illegal ways of streamimg?
I know some of you never watch the games anyway but having listened to it on the radio you still have strong views on the games!!
Presumably that will work about as well as blocking the torrents that I used last night did.
We'll have to wait and see
When there's money involved United will leave nothing to chance
If it ends up a Sky/BT problem everything might be OK
If it's a United problem be prepared to be blocked

I am aware that a couple of weeks ago United were approached to boost the mobile signals on a game day event aka a football match
The few amongst you that have actually been to Old Trafford will know that about an hour before kick off until fifteen minutes after the game it is impossible to make or receive a call
That is understandable with no many mobiles being attempted to be used at once
A company offered to solve the problem with some sort of boosting apparatus or mast
The cost to United would be a one off fee of £80k and that would solve the problem forever
It would make customers aka fans lives that bit easier for a relative pittance
Well you know the answer without me telling you so that's the end of that

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:40 am

I doubt United have more power than the big 3 record labels.

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:07 pm

I doubt United have more power than the big 3 record labels.
We'll see

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 am

Here is one of my,at least 3 daily emails

I thought i'd give some of you top fans a chance to register
Thomas Cook are already looking to next season and are inviting you to "register your interest for an Official Manchester United break and ticket package"

Also in case you are interested you need to be quick to get a "Museum Package" for United v Crystal Palace this season
You can see they are "Nearly Gone" and for that value you can see why can't you!!
For prices that are a give away from £489 you get a defrosted burger and oven chips in the museum with a magnificent piece of defrosted apple pie.You get a programme,a calendar and a plastic badge that says "i'm a VIP"
You have to buy your own 50/50 scarf but they turn a blind eye when you plug in your ipad,iphone,battery for your camera and battery pack for the camera you put on your hat as they recognise that you a true Chinese fan on a pilgrimage
Also you get a top top executive seat in the upper quadrant that nobody else will buy

Enjoy

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Why are you getting these emails?

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Why are you getting these emails?
Everybody who has ever had any communication with Manchester United either applying for tickets,becoming a member or indeed anything at all gets the emails

Do you not get any?
Are you not a member?
Have you never applied for tickets?

I'd be happy to share them with you if you want
Here's a couple.I will keep them coming to you.I don't normally get more than 4 a day.Will that be enough for you?
https://www.thomascooksport.com/Footbal ... ef-advreg1
http://www.executiveclub.manutd.com/tha ... -call-back

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:21 pm

much appreciated but every time i apply for tickets i've got to go through the routine again

Anyway it will be a pleasure to link you guys as i am sure you will want to know everything that is available from the team you are so passionate to support and defend

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:17 am

United are holding an internal enquiry and trying to appoint a new member of staff to make sure an unmitigated disaster doesn't happen again
They are advertising for somebody to join the team to find a way to develop the brand,review the existing policies and find a way to increase revenue

What has caused this panic i hear you ask?

Well they have just realised that City are playing an end of season tour as well as a pre season tour

Watch this space for next season of the United Harlem Globetrotters as i am sure we will be "proud to announce" an end of season tour as a sign of respect for our Far Eastern based hundreds of millions of fans

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 am

3 for today

I just had an email from United to say they have some returns for the Celta Vigo away game that they are releasing on a first come first served basis
Everybody that applied are getting the emails including those overseas
You have to collect the tickets from the ticket office in Manchester
My friend in Ireland asked them if they were serious that he would have to travel from Belfast to Manchester to collect the ticket, then try to get a flight to Porto and then find a way from Porto to Vigo
They confirmed with the usual United answer of "what do you want us to do?"

Secondly it must be a quiet day in the Caymans
Imagine how the Glazers feel following last nights superb performance by Ronaldo
They ONLY got £80m for him
Some cat is going to get kicked in the balls

Finally my prediction of Zlatans future is starting to come good
United must be totally relieved he didn't sign the new contract on offer but as he is now out of the game for a considerable period of time i predicted some sly back handed deal would be done to screw the Scandinavian pilgrims
Sure enough Zlatan has declared the operation a total success.I hope for him it is
He has decided that as he is a lovely man it wouldn't be right for him to take the United contract of a large sum of money that is on the table
Does anybody actually believe that next season contract is still available to him.LMAO

United have agreed to let him recuperate at Old Trafford even though his contract is up
What lovely people this club is.LMAO

I feel sure that we are working towards an announcement that we are hoping he will be back around Xmas when he hopes to prove his fitness and help move United forward
As a result he can still be deemed a United player and his shirt will be available in the megastore and on line to Scandinavian pilgrims for £89.99
After paying the cost of the shirt which is pennies to manufacture in China he will get 20% of the profit and United will get 80%

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 08, 2017 9:22 am

3 for today

The Daily Mail is asking/suggesting that if Marcus Rashford currently played for Monaco would United want to give £70m for him?
Interesting one that
I wonder if Scouse Ed had thought of it
That leaves him with a problem if he has
Does he cash him in and put a few dollars in the Caymans or does he pay a marketing company to promote him as a shirt seller?

The second proud to announce is an interesting one for Thomas Cook
If United do win the having a laugh cup,and they are odds on to do so then they will play either real Madrid or Juventus,probably in the Super Cup
The super cup normally takes place in Monte Carlo when they make the draw for the European Cup but this year they have moved it to Skodje in Macedonia
Here is the current British government advice on travel to Macedonia
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/macedonia

And finally i can confirm that Thomas Cook will not be getting any tickets for the final of the having a laugh cup
It is not part of their official partner contract
United wanted to stick that one up the Far eastern fans bums alone
As such Thomas cook will be offering a plane trip only.You have to get your own ticket
How much will this plane ticket cost?
What's your guess?I don't know
What i can tell you is that a return flight to Stockholm under normal circumstances from the UK is about £200
With many taking a chance and booking without being sure if United will be in the final and/or if they get a ticket it has risen to closer to £300
I am punting that Thomas Cook,the thieves will want £500

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 08, 2017 3:00 pm

they even slipped this one past me

Yet another lucrative pre season friendly game for the Manchester United Harlem Globetrottrs in Norway after the USA tour
Who needs Champions League money

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sun May 14, 2017 11:31 am

i am hearing that United have sold 100,000 third kits last week since it was announced that this will be our final shirt
That's £8.5 million in shirt sales for something that's made for pennies in China

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon May 15, 2017 7:57 am

The club is proud to announce that loyalty and history is completely dead at this club
They are organising trips for sponsors and nobs for Stockholm
In the past the club,right up the end of the SAF era included obvious people to go to big games, at the expense of the club
These would include long serving employees such as stewards,gatemen,laundry staff,groundsmen etc
This goes back as far as the first ever cup final in 1909(yes i can confirm there was football before Sky)

Since Thursday they have been putting together a list for the important sponsors but have told the staff they can't afford to take them to Stockholm
They have also told the Busby family that they will not be given tickets or even allocated any to buy for the first time since the 1948 FA cup final
Shameless bastards

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Everybody,including sponsors and the team now screaming

United can't find a hotel for either the team or the sponsors in Stockholm so both are flying out right after the game

The players throughout history have had a party after the last game if it is a cup final
For some it is a chance to say farewell as they leave the club

United have told the players they can't find a place they can afford to hold such a party so the team must fly home right after the game
As the game might not finish until close to midnight local time and then they have to fight with the great unwashed,me included in the airport as we all try to get out they ain't going to arrive home until the middle of the night

As they often say at United "what do you want us to do?"

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri May 19, 2017 2:32 pm

My snout in the club tells me that United requested a bus top parade through the streets if they won the cup.
The council confirmed that the parade could take place but the club would have to pay the bill.
United are proud to announce that should they indeed win the cup there will be NO parade
Penny pinching thieves
They never stop

Oranje
Reserve
Reserve

Fri May 19, 2017 3:21 pm

amsterdam cleared the biggest square in the city for public viewing on wednesday and a possible celebration with the squad on thursday night, 150.000 people can (and will) come together there. Clearly we should all be supporting Ajax... much better party ;)

i'd miss the celebrations on thursday though....... cause I won't be back from Stockholm yet!!! :)

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”