Next Match: Image
Celta Vigo in the Europa League.
Thursday 4th May 2017, KO 20:05 BST.
redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Proud to Announce

2 months ago

United have announced how the tickets for the final v Southampton will be distributed

Season ticket holders have a certain number allocated to them and they will available subject to how many of these "extra games you bought" ie if you applied for and paid for all previous rounds you get priority in the ballot
If you missed a game you go into another ballot should any be left and so on

Executive members go into their own ballot and it is an open draw

The genuine fans from the Thomas Cook ipad branch in the Far East,Middle East and Scandinavia are guaranteed a ticket.Just send your credit card details to Thomas Cook and be prepared to be bent over a large table and you are guaranteed a ticket

Not fancy a pilgrimage Coach Marcus?
:laugh: :laugh:

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

2 months ago

Ray, are you aware you come across as a bit of a cock?

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

I am totally aware that i come across as arrogant on this forum but that came about over a period of time

I originally joined as i enjoy talking football in general and United in particular
I have been following United home and away for over 50 years
When members,some of whom have never seen a live top quality game never mind United start telling me i don't know what i am talking about i take/took issue

This club is now owned by thieves who,it is quite possible,had also never been to a top quality football match
In fact it is no secret that Malcolm Glazer never set foot in Old Trafford but took plenty of cash out
His family are slightly better but not much
I find it repugnant that a club that has played in the same place and has been supported by generation after generation of a family for over 100 years now finds it acceptable to treat locals that made it was it is,like dirt
I have no problem with overseas fans but they,imo,should not get total priority for no other reason than they will allow themselves to be financially shafted
By doing that they deprive the genuine fans of almost a minimal chance of getting tickets for important games
That takes us deeper as local fans give up hope of tickets and stop going and taking their kids which breaks the long long chain
It also encourages the owners to screw deeper

I personally wouldn't give up hope of the Glazers moving this club if they thought it was a financial viable option
Same statement to change the ground name to the Pot Noodle and Rice stadium

Now you might diss my argumenta and opinions.
Many over supporters on this forum do but i would not dream of argueing or discussing something i know sod all about
As an example i offer Formula 1 motor racing.
I know nothing about it other than an American has paid a fortune,fornicate everybody off and will now do things his way
I suspect if you now want to go it's an arm and a leg

I like rugby.Well i don't really but i love the family atmosphere,the local support etc etc
I love the likes of Watford and Reading and the sort of things they represent

So bit of a know,maybe
Arrogant,yes
Knowleagable,well more than most on hear.But that's not what people want to hear

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

2 months ago

I agree with you, you'll find that most people on here do also. The fact is, there isn't a great deal we can do about the current owners of the Club unless we can collectively raise $1bn or whatever it was they valued the Club at. There's no need to target other users though.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

2 months ago

I am totally aware that i come across as arrogant on this forum but that came about over a period of time

I originally joined as i enjoy talking football in general and United in particular
I have been following United home and away for over 50 years
When members,some of whom have never seen a live top quality game never mind United start telling me i don't know what i am talking about i take/took issue

This club is now owned by thieves who,it is quite possible,had also never been to a top quality football match
In fact it is no secret that Malcolm Glazer never set foot in Old Trafford but took plenty of cash out
His family are slightly better but not much
I find it repugnant that a club that has played in the same place and has been supported by generation after generation of a family for over 100 years now finds it acceptable to treat locals that made it was it is,like dirt
I have no problem with overseas fans but they,imo,should not get total priority for no other reason than they will allow themselves to be financially shafted
By doing that they deprive the genuine fans of almost a minimal chance of getting tickets for important games
That takes us deeper as local fans give up hope of tickets and stop going and taking their kids which breaks the long long chain
It also encourages the owners to screw deeper

I personally wouldn't give up hope of the Glazers moving this club if they thought it was a financial viable option
Same statement to change the ground name to the Pot Noodle and Rice stadium

Now you might diss my argumenta and opinions.
Many over supporters on this forum do but i would not dream of argueing or discussing something i know sod all about
As an example i offer Formula 1 motor racing.
I know nothing about it other than an American has paid a fortune,fornicate everybody off and will now do things his way
I suspect if you now want to go it's an arm and a leg

I like rugby.Well i don't really but i love the family atmosphere,the local support etc etc
I love the likes of Watford and Reading and the sort of things they represent

So bit of a know,maybe
Arrogant,yes
Knowleagable,well more than most on hear.But that's not what people want to hear
This is EXACTLY what I have always said about you for a long time, while defending you. Then you bizarrely returned with me firmly in your crosshairs. Sorry Ray, there isn't too many left defending you anymore.
"Make America Great Again!"

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

What would make you think i need defending Ben?

I have always given you and everybody else on this forum and other places my own views on how i feel about the way this club has gone,and continues to go since the Glazers took over
It is the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth

I have always tried to be open to being proven right or wrong
Football is about opinions isn't it

You came into my crosshairs,as you call it because of your unreasonable stance towards Wayne Rooney
No matter what the player does he just cannot win with you
You give the impression that he should vanish at best and crawl under a rock at worst
That is just unreasonable

I take into account he is Manchester United and Englands leading scorer
He has achieved more,records wise for Manchester United than Sir Bobby Charlton.You might not think he is as good as Bobby was but you can't take away the stats that this forum loves so much
He has done for England more than Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker.Again check the stats
Yes the player is in decline.Nobody denies that.
I would go as far as to say he is almost done and even should not start
But give him credit for 12 years of winning everything for the first 8 before Glazernomiics kicked into this club when shirt selling became more important than bulding a team to win things
Indeed i would suggest Rooney and Glazernomics are the reason he is still at this club and paid an unreasonable salary for what he now produces on a football field and a not unreasonable amount for what he produces in the megastores in China
He has played constantly for us since he was 18 and he has a physique where he clearly puts weight on easily.
Yet he still keeps as fit as can be expected which is more than can be said of some current players like Shaw,who won't get fit
Or Mikki or Mata who seem unable to get 90 minutes when they should be at the peak of their careers

I can go on and on in all sorts of directions but this is more than some on this forum can concentrate on

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

I was made aware last night about an explosive situation developing at the club.
I cannot let it all out for fear of possible litigation
I can however tell you that somebody important at the club has fallen out with somebody very important at the club

It appears that the important person believes he has been seriously misled by the very important person and as such they are not speaking

Now i think it should be capable of working out what i am talking about but here's a few more clues
Do you think it makes sense to sell two players in a transfer window and not replace them.It would have been 3 if Young had been allowed to leave
We now have only 23 players(including 3 goalkeepers).That's 11 a game and 7 subs.It doesn't leave much room for injuries does it
Do you think it would be unreasonable to believe we should have seriously been looking for a quality left back and a winger(any genuine quality winger and not an adapted one)
So the fact we didn't get either.What does that mean?
Does it mean we didn't want.Does it mean there is NOBODY available or does it mean somebody was unable or unwilling to make that deal?

Next clue.
Take a look at the manager who is now under pressure
LVG got the bullet for finishing 5th and playing unattractive football having just won the FA Cup
We are likely to finish 6th and the only way into the champions league is to win the having a laugh cup with this thin squad and the football is deteriorating as the season catches up with the old men(Rooney,Zlatan,Carrick,Schweinsteiger)

Have a look at how often the manager is talking live through the clubs mediums such as website and club TV.
I can tell you the answer.He is not talking at all
I don't mean the managers press conference as he legally has to do that.I mean any other interviews directly with or for the club
All the quotes you are getting is what the manager is telling anybody but the club and the club is just reporting on it

So as we slide into another season of oblivion in the league it must be the managers fault
Well it was Moyes and LVG so it must be Jose as it can't be anybody else's fault
After all the manager has an almost unlimited transfer pot and a serious negotiator in Ed on his side.
Well he does doesn't he?

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

2 months ago

Depay won't be missed, we have the most players in his position.

Morgan is a completely different story. I tend to believe your story as i can't see how Jose would be fine with only 4 midfielders ( 5 if you count Bastian who doesnt have Jose's trust ) when his prefered formation need 3 of them at the same time. One of them is Carrick who can't play regulary due to his age, one is Fellaini who cna't be anythig else than plan B , one is Pogba who can't find good form...so that leaves us with only one reliable midfileder in Herrera. And even he's been over used and is struggling with energy lately, if you dont count yesterday's game.

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

He's already played as many games for Everton as he did for us in the League. I don't think Jose is missing him.

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

2 months ago

What happen when one midfielder get injured and we have 4 competions to fight for ? we've been very lucky with injuries so far
Pogba and Herrera are already being over used and they will only get more tired as the season goes on. Our midfield situation is not very promising

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

2 months ago

How does getting rid of two players that never played make us in any way weaker? On top of that Schweinsteiger is now in the mix, consider Morgan replaced.
"Make America Great Again!"

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

How does getting rid of two players that never played make us in any way weaker? On top of that Schweinsteiger is now in the mix, consider Morgan replaced.
Schweinsteiger is now in the mix!!! :laugh: :laugh:
What's the difference between a knackered old Schweinsteiger who could barely play last season and Wazza?
And before you tell me what Bastian won 8 years ago, look at what Wazza won 8 years ago
Two knackered old players,not worth a nob of goatshit at this stage of their careers.Except one is still doing it for the important Chinese market.And that ain't Bastian
Remember it was only 5 months ago that both Ed and Jose told Bastian to fornicate off but he wouldn't go until they paid off his contract
That's a United player through and through in the old traditions of this club

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

The Jaguar car deal is over and all have had to go back
Everybody is now expected to drive the pile of junk known as Chevrolet
They are not happy
PS Richard Arnold still has his sports car that he looks comical squeezing in to

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

United are proud to announce that they have given a 3 year contract to Axel Tuanzebe

A nice few weeks eh
Scneiderlin and Depay gone saving £200k a week in wages and a new kid in on what? £10/15k a week
What's the bottom line?

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

United are currently fighting on all fronts on the internet re cup final tickets.

It appears they have today emptied out people's bank accounts for final tickets for unsuccessful ballot applications.
They are now telling some people who presumed they had been "lucky" in the ballot,as the money had left their bank accounts,that in fact they will not be going to Wembley due to a computer glitch
It's a good job,coach Marcus that the new ways are the best ways isn't it?WTF did we do without computers in the past?

I am led to believe that ALL the Thomas Cook ipad branch have been lucky in the ballot for their £1999 plus VAT VIP packages.
I wish i was a "lucky" tourist or pilgrim

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

i am not sure if this is true and i can't be arsed checking
I am told that although the English transfer window has closed they have until the end of February to buy in China
That could make Ben happy

Jose and Woodward speaking again

Strong rumours that the re-arranged Manchester City game will be a collect your ticket for everyone(except the tourists and pilgrims)
The rumour also says the collection point will be at Old Trafofrd
That will be fun with it guaranteed to be a midweek game
Finish work and head to Old Trafford.Collect your ticket then fight the rush hour traffic across Manchester
What do you want us to do? will be the club cry plus "Health and Safety" and "It's not us>it's the Police"

Burnley away also rumoured to be a 100% collection

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

The antiquated ticketing system has crashed as they are struggling to organise Southampton at Wembley plus Blackburn in the cup and a couple of away games.
However it is nice to know everybody got the "ping" on their mobile phones with next years season ticket prices and they have moved the renewal date forward a month

Must be broke
:laugh: :laugh:

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

2 months ago

I guess freezing the ticket prices again didn't make anyone's radar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

Well it wouldn't make anybody's radar that never goes to Old Trafford would it!!

You don't go so it doesn't affect you
If you want a ticket then can renew what you have
Anything else is sold out
However there is limited availability at £499 plus VAT for the frozen burger and chips package

I thought Americans and people living in America were savvy
Or at least those that know the Barrow boys used to be cute

Maybe the times they are a changin

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

Well it wouldn't make anybody's radar that never goes to Old Trafford would it!!

You don't go so it doesn't affect you
If you want a ticket then can renew what you have
Anything else is sold out
However there is limited availability at £499 plus VAT for the frozen burger and chips package

I thought Americans and people living in America were savvy
Or at least those that know the Barrow boys used to be cute

Maybe the times they are a changin
Times they are always changin.
Maybe I am wrong but if I was looking for more ticket for the Thomas Cook tours or the VIP tours would it not make business sense to raise the season ticket prices hoping the additional cost would drive some away and open up a few more tickets?

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Del

2 months ago

Damnit Barry :shock: :x ....You know being logical is against the rules ;)
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

They did that last season but over compensated it appears due to the slightly increasing spaces that are appearing on match days

I hear they failed to attract the Indians,despite sending lots of ambassadors to Mumbai
It seems the Indians prefer to support on TV rather than come on the pilgrimage
Also the Scandinavian market will thin out if they don't trigger Zlatans one year option

Owt's better than nowt
Now that's a logical business plan Devil

I thought you might have worked that out for yourself but i am always happy to help you understand the brand logical thought processes

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

Todays proud to announce concerns the overworked ticket office again.
They finally sorted out the Blackburn cup ballot yesterday,as opposed to last Friday as previously announced
Season ticket,loyalty pot etc winners got an email yesterday telling successful applicants the tickets will be with them within 10 days
When's the game?
11 days
FFS

Successful executive ticket holders got an email late last night
They were told that if they didn't fill in the names,birth date,address,email address and blood group(the last bit's a joke) of who was attending the game,by today they would lose the tickets.
You HAVE to give them the information by email only on a website foem
You put in your name,membership number and click a drop down box for the game
Guess what.The Blackburn game is not in the drop down box

Ring the club when you get the email to be told that the executive department has gone home and NOBODY else can help
Ring today and you are told that they are very busy and your wait to get through could be very long and the usual "what do you want us to do" "it's your responsibility" and "if you don't fill in the internet form you can't fill in then you definately won't get the tickets"
What happened to the good old days of spoken communication eh Marcus
Thank goodness for the computer age

I wonder if the Thomas Cook ipad branch have to put up with this shit.
That said i can't see too many Chinese making the journey to a shit hole like Blackburn

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

2 months ago

They did that last season but over compensated it appears due to the slightly increasing spaces that are appearing on match days

I hear they failed to attract the Indians,despite sending lots of ambassadors to Mumbai
It seems the Indians prefer to support on TV rather than come on the pilgrimage
Also the Scandinavian market will thin out if they don't trigger Zlatans one year option

Owt's better than nowt
Now that's a logical business plan Devil

I thought you might have worked that out for yourself but i am always happy to help you understand the brand logical thought processes
Ray; your hatred of everything Glazers clouds all your reasoning and make your logic unfathomable.

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

2 months ago

i don't know if this is true as i don't use twitter but i was told last night that twitter is awash with a United fan who didn't make the Leicester City away game as his mother had died
As such he didn't collect his ticket and has now been subjected to a ban

Is this true?
And if it is would it be correct to despise whoever put or allowed to be put such a system in place?

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”