Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Leicester City (a)

1 month ago

A terrible performance from Leicester, are they really that bad.
Great result, but luckily our play wasn't that good, so atleast Ray will still have something to complain about.
And there you have summed it up

Leicester are desperately
You now realise how much Kante did for them
The two centre halves having had a season,last season that was way above their natural abilities(Huth and Morgan) have now found the correct level
They had no playmaker at all until Gray came on.I had to admit to being quite impressed with him
Apart from that they had nothing
Couldn't get in the game.They only had 32% possession at home

For United
DDG-Nothing to do
Valencia-This was the sort of team he can do well against isn't it.They gave him acres of room out on the wing and he was almost the only outlet ball for United.
He does insist on cutting back every time and he is still struggling to get a quality cross in.
He got one in and we scored
When Gray came on he had to change his game but by then we were 3 up
Bailly-I thooght he had an excellent game.He gives us a toughness we need
Smalling-Although i think it is pathetic that he is our captain i thought he won a lot in the air.That was probably becuase they had little to offer in the air but you can only play with what you get against you

Midfield
Some nice little touches and flicks all round
Mata should have been sent off though
Pogba looked better playing deeper but he does insist on a 40 yard pass,presumably for the cameras when a 10 yard pass will sometimes be better
Mikki lasted 90 minutes but that was presumably because we played keep ball for the last 20 minutes.The opening goal was important as we had been distinctly average up to that point

Zlatan took his chance well and killed the game.He was good in the air,as pointed out and i can honestly say he won as many headers as Fellaini who was actually on the pitch for 13 minutes

An important win

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Re: Pre Match Discussion: Premier League vs Leicester City (a)

1 month ago

Why isn't Martial getting a run!!!???
I keep asking myslef that all the time.
Because José loves a good vendetta against at least one player. Mikhi's off the hook, now it's Martial. Neither his agent, nor the press bringing attention to it has helped him very much
There is only one GOLDEN BOY

SUBXERO
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Max

1 month ago

I always thought Martial was being represented by Mendes, which of course would have made the whole thing even more baffling given the fact he's managing Jose, too. Had to google it to find out he isn't. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure it was Mendes' name which came out at the time Tony's transfer hit the headlines. Anyone recalling? Or did Tony simply jump ship?
UNITED > ENGLAND

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

I always thought Martial was being represented by Mendes, which of course would have made the whole thing even more baffling given the fact he's managing Jose, too. Had to google it to find out he isn't. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure it was Mendes' name which came out at the time Tony's transfer hit the headlines. Anyone recalling? Or did Tony simply jump ship?

LVG discovered Martial which may well be the problem
He wasn't a Jose signing

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Thats from Martial

Bring Back Becks Image

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”