Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Europa League vs Saint-Etienne (h)

1 month ago

I thought we were poor. Midfield and defensively we were shocking. A better side would have put 5 on us last night. Bailley could have given 3 away within the first 10 minutes.
Lucky first goal probably shouldn't have been a free kick then didn't give away a pen which I thought should have been a pen. The ref was poor though. For both sides. Second half he was dishing cards out like it was xmas eve.
Individually I thought martial was good going forward, Valencia was a threat and I thought Rashford looked sharp when he came on.

100% Top Red

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

1 month ago

good win, that third goal probably is just enough.. I just realised the 2nd leg is only 6 days away
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

Its funny how when we dominate teams we cant score yet play like that and we get gifted 3 goals. 3 really lucky goals but in the end we got the win. It was a good game for Jose to get a lot wrong but hopefully, hopefully, we can finally lose the Fellaini experiment. Incredible how much fluidity goes out of attack when a guy can't trap a ball.

Credit to Martial, shutting your mouth and letting the footballing do the talking goes a long way

We missed Mikhi but he'll be good for the rest

Also incredible the amount of assists Pogba should have this year with those long balls over the top. Like watching Scholes at his prime. Also hit the posts more than a team could let alone one player
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”