Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Premier League.
Sunday 30th April 2017, KO 12:00 BST.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs West Brom (h)

1 month ago

Image vs. Image

Home to West Brom in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

Re: Pre Match Discussion: Premier League vs West Brom (h)

1 month ago

this is type of game pulis will frustrate us lol.

let's hope we can get 3 points to put pressure on liverpool and city who (lfc-everton & arsenal-city)
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

We have finally broken the curse and this was probably the last opportunity to do so and solidify our fourth place> This game must be a win

Martial, Rashford, MickyT, Pogba, Young, Bailly, Valencia and DDG must all play
Bring Back Becks Image

Giants14
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

We need to go back on a run again - that Middlesbrough win was important after our rivals dropping points.

WBA have showed they can create an upset - we have to limit them on the set piece front.

Hopefully with the International break we can get a few players back from injury - Pogba etc

Really need to get 3 points here
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

We need to go back on a run again - that Middlesbrough win was important after our rivals dropping points.

WBA have showed they can create an upset - we have to limit them on the set piece front.

Hopefully with the International break we can get a few players back from injury - Pogba etc

Really need to get 3 points here
Let's have a dose of reality here before people start getting excited
This is West Bromwich Albion and not Barcelona
They have won 12 out of 29 and score an average of just over one a game
They are at best organised but when you recognise the key players are Darren Fletcher and Jonny Evans you have said it all

If Pogba and Herrara can't open them up and Zlatan the great can't score several goals against a team that are not going to attack all afternoon then we don't deserve a top 4 place

The key games will be Arsenal,Spurs and City away and Chelsea at home
Certainly not this one

Giants14
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

How about you show WBA some respect - that is a major problem with us currently- we have majorly struggled against these teams all season at Old Trafford. We are not capable of steam-rolling anybody anymore.

Also Herrera and Zlatan are suspended and Pogba might still be injured. So Zlatan the Great will not score several goals against them this time around.

No point focusing on the key games if we don't win this one.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

\

If Pogba and Herrara can't open them up and Zlatan the great can't score several goals against a team that are not going to attack all afternoon then we don't deserve a top 4 place
Considering none of the 3 of them are playing, we should beat them pretty easily according to you
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Ray doesnt even know whats happening with the players (i.e. who is injured, suspended, etc.)

He just has his set of copy and pastes that moan about the Glazers.
Bring Back Becks Image

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 month ago

Ray doesnt even know whats happening with the players (i.e. who is injured, suspended, etc.)

He just has his set of copy and pastes that moan about the Glazers.
actually shirtseller Zlatan the great took over from Glazers when it comes to moaning. United legend Zlatan the great also managed to overtake the ipad branch so now he's the undisputed #1

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

Long wait till this game...
"Those sunderland fans who were cheering for city, remember the day. We won't forget that, i'm telling you." - SAF

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Long wait till this game...
But one international break I dont actually mind as it gives us time to get injured players back and some rest time for others
Bring Back Becks Image

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

How about you show WBA some respect - that is a major problem with us currently- we have majorly struggled against these teams all season at Old Trafford. We are not capable of steam-rolling anybody anymore.

Also Herrera and Zlatan are suspended and Pogba might still be injured. So Zlatan the Great will not score several goals against them this time around.

I'd show some respect to Barcelona,Real Madrid or Bayern in we ever get a chance to play them in anything but the USA super noodle cup
I show respect to Chelsea and Manchester City and Liverpool
But i show no more than a professional acknowledgement to West Brom,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Hull etc who are fodder for any top team bar an odd accident of the style of Lincoln City who were eventually put in there rightful place by the Arse
If you are seriously worried about West Brom you must have been shitting yourself before Middlesbrough last week

Harley Ben
New Signing
New Signing

1 month ago

This game is going to be tough for us. We are having a lot of regular players missing. Ibrahimovic, Herrara, Phil Jones, Smalling is a doub't.

JonSnow
Junior Player
Junior Player

1 month ago

we should pick up 3 points here as some of our players will be given time to rest

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

This game is going to be tough for us. We are having a lot of regular players missing. Ibrahimovic, Herrara, Phil Jones, Smalling is a doub't.

This game should be anything but tough
We have a huge and talented squad
Jose told you so and clearly felt no need in the Xmas transfer window to replace Depay,Scneiderlin or Schweinsteiger

It will be interesting to see who the shirt selling number 7 and the shirt selling replacement for Zlatan will be if we don't give him a lot more money,as he is asking fo to sign the one year option
What a club man eh

And who will replace Carrick and Wazza?
They can't keep Wazza can they just to sell shirts to the Chinese market?

Giants14
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

I'd show some respect to Barcelona,Real Madrid or Bayern in we ever get a chance to play them in anything but the USA super noodle cup
I show respect to Chelsea and Manchester City and Liverpool
But i show no more than a professional acknowledgement to West Brom,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Hull etc who are fodder for any top team bar an odd accident of the style of Lincoln City who were eventually put in there rightful place by the Arse
If you are seriously worried about West Brom you must have been shitting yourself before Middlesbrough last week
Are you ok mate? is it not hard and stressful to be this bitter all the time?

Show respect to all teams - We aren't the same team we were 10 years ago - the moment you disrespect any opponent in this league you will be found out.

Where did I say I was worried about West Brom? I am confident, as I always am when we are playing at home but that doesn't mean we can take West Brom for granted.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Jose told you so and clearly felt no need in the Xmas transfer window to replace Depay,Scneiderlin or Schweinsteiger

It will be interesting to see who the shirt selling number 7 and the shirt selling replacement for Zlatan will be if we don't give him a lot more money,as he is asking fo to sign the one year option
What a club man eh

Do you ever sit down and enjoy football anymore? or is it all about money for you?

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 month ago

Smalling , JOnes and Fellaini all got injured on international duty.

While losing Smalling and Jones is not a big problem imo since Bailly and Rojo would be my first choice pairing. I would even play Fosu-Mensah ahead of Smalling...Hopefully this will force Jose to drop the annoying formation with 3 CB's

MIdfield is a problem. decision to clear the wage bill by getting rid of Bastian and Schneiderlin backfired. we can be without Herrera , Pogba (? ) and Fellaini (?) for this one.This leaves us with only one senior midfielder who is 35 years old :shock: April is loaded with games but hey at least the wage bill is looking better for leaches at the top

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

What a club man eh

Do you ever sit down and enjoy football anymore? or is it all about money for you?
I think you might have this the wrong way round
I get an email,or more,a day from Manchester United
They range from offering me VIP days out with a defrosted burger and chips from only £399 plus VAT
We have merchandising offers of things like a shirt for only £90
I get a daily reminder that i have not yet renewed for next season
I get a daily punt to see what Smalling and co think about the next match day event aka as a game.I can find this out by joining MUTV
It is all day every day and is totally aimed at parting me from my hard earned cash

The days when you just turned up for a match and paid at the gate have gone

So the answer to your question is that it is hard to just sit down and enjoy football anymore when the club is all about money and only about money

Let me ask you a couple of questions now

Do you enjoy going to a match and watching a game or do you feel ripped off regularly
Are you happy with the development of the team from 6th to knocking on the door to a possible 4th finish without ever challenging for the league in the last 5 years

Dante
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

MIdfield is a problem. decision to clear the wage bill by getting rid of Bastian and Schneiderlin backfired. we can be without Herrera , Pogba (? ) and Fellaini (?) for this one.This leaves us with only one senior midfielder who is 35 years old :shock: April is loaded with games but hey at least the wage bill is looking better for leaches at the top
Mata or Mkhitaryan, possibly both can come in, depending on how you want to play.

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 month ago

i don't see Mata in central midfield, he doesnt have the legs and strength for it. he can imo only play as #10.
Miki maybe, i dont know. Does he have positional awareness for an important positon like CM ?

the point is, offloading 2 central midfielders proved to be a stupid decision. we knew injury crisis is likely to happen seeing how Jose doesnt rotate in this positon and we are bound to have wear and tear injures.

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

1 month ago

Back 4 with Carrick in the quarter back role. Mata and miki behind the main striker and two wide players. Simplest
100% Top Red

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

I would go with 4-2-3-1, let Mata and Mikhi play where they shine and put Blind in with Carrick or even Fosu Mensah, he can play as a DM.
Top 4 being Mata Mikhi Martial and Rashford

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

1 month ago

I would not be surprised if we see something along the lines of; DeGea
Valencia Bailey Rojo Blind
Carrick
Young MickyT Mata Martial
Rashford
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Dante
Referee
Referee

1 month ago

i don't see Mata in central midfield, he doesnt have the legs and strength for it. he can imo only play as #10.
Miki maybe, i dont know. Does he have positional awareness for an important positon like CM ?

the point is, offloading 2 central midfielders proved to be a stupid decision. we knew injury crisis is likely to happen seeing how Jose doesnt rotate in this positon and we are bound to have wear and tear injures.

Oh Aye, it was stupid, but what I meant was we are likely to play something like:
Back 4 with Carrick in the quarter back role. Mata and miki behind the main striker and two wide players. Simplest

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”