Ajax in the Europa League Final.
Wednesday 24th May 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
joze ruis
International Player
International Player

pre/post match thread vs EVERTON

1 month ago

Carragher's comments are absolutely spot on

"There’s talk of [Antoine] Griezmann coming in, but Martial was a lot of money,”
"[Marcus] Rashford, certainly was last year the wonderkid, and I think he’ll be a fantastic player. [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan is there – we’re talking about top-level players.

"It is strange that they are having these major problems, without Zlatan, that personality, that presence, I think it’s a bit embarrassing for those players who are playing that they feel they need a 35-year-old centre-forward.
"It’s a big worry that you’re still relying on a man who’s been one of the best players in the league this season, but he’s 35.
The fact these younger players are in there and can’t seem to cope when he’s not there, it doesn’t bode well for them."

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

Re: pre/post match thread vs EVERTON

1 month ago

Carragher's comments are absolutely spot on

"There’s talk of [Antoine] Griezmann coming in, but Martial was a lot of money,”
"[Marcus] Rashford, certainly was last year the wonderkid, and I think he’ll be a fantastic player. [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan is there – we’re talking about top-level players.

"It is strange that they are having these major problems, without Zlatan, that personality, that presence, I think it’s a bit embarrassing for those players who are playing that they feel they need a 35-year-old centre-forward.
"It’s a big worry that you’re still relying on a man who’s been one of the best players in the league this season, but he’s 35.
The fact these younger players are in there and can’t seem to cope when he’s not there, it doesn’t bode well for them."
Since when did anybody who supports Manchester United give a flying fornicate about what a Scouse bastard like Carragher has to say on this club
He was the enemy,is the enemy and will always be the enemy
I have said several times, you appear to have bought into the Liverpool fans idea of "next year will be a great year,you wait and see" and you continue to prove me correct

Carragher's summing up,which you appear to have accepted is that Mikki is a great player,why do we have to rely on an old sod like Zlatan and Martial is no value and Rashford has gone backwards since last season

Try this then
Mikki played on Saturday against West Brom and was atrocious.Does that make him a bad player.Of course not but without Herrara and Mata he was the only constructive midfield player and was easily suffocated by an organised West Brom team.This is a team game and we need to build a team not a one year shirt selling operation like Falcao,Di Maria,Schweinsteiger,Zlatan
The fact that we have a thin squad can only come from the manager and coaches upwards
If you want to know which player is not value for money then look no further than the worlds most expensive player ie Pogba.Don't look to Rashford
Without getting the ball(on Saturday) and without playing regularly how the hell can Rashford and Martial build up relationships with the midfield players
Their pace frightens the shit out of defenders but they get minimal service and opportunities imo

Get a player of quality and consistency like Scholes in the team and put Martial and Rashford down the middle/wing and you would see players like Giggs and Cole again
Remember the fans chased away Berbatov and he was every bit as good as Zlatan was now

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

listen i like Rashford and Martial a lot but there is no end product and that's a FACT ! no goals , no assists , nothing.

Your argument that they arent getting enough play time and service is simply not correct.They've both played a lot of football this season yet fail to impress.

How many goals, assist, good crosses does Martial have this season ? he plays in the same position as last season so there are no excueses there

Rashford missed 3 sitters while Ibra was suspended. I dont even remember the last time he scored. Even if he plays as a winger it's not a winger in a 4-4-2 but a winger in a 4-3-3 system. big difference.
No end product is the name of the game here.If you want some one to sprint and scare defenders with pace we might just as well buy some olympic sprinters to run around with no purpose.
He doesnt have that class of Ibra but i still believe in him. If stories about him training finishing after training are correct then it shows he has the will to succeed. But at the moment he's not producing the goods that are needed. And for that nobody else is to blame but himself

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

listen i like Rashford and Martial a lot but there is no end product and that's a FACT ! no goals , no assists , nothing.

Your argument that they arent getting enough play time and service is simply not correct.They've both played a lot of football this season yet fail to impress.

How many goals, assist, good crosses does Martial have this season ? he plays in the same position as last season so there are no excueses there

Rashford missed 3 sitters while Ibra was suspended. I dont even remember the last time he scored. Even if he plays as a winger it's not a winger in a 4-4-2 but a winger in a 4-3-3 system. big difference.
No end product is the name of the game here.If you want some one to sprint and scare defenders with pace we might just as well buy some olympic sprinters to run around with no purpose.
He doesnt have that class of Ibra but i still believe in him. If stories about him training finishing after training are correct then it shows he has the will to succeed. But at the moment he's not producing the goods that are needed. And for that nobody else is to blame but himself
As i say you now have deluded yourself with Liverpool style logic
You have become as stubborn on Zlatan as Ben has become against Wazza
You will hear nothing but the narrow minded retoric of a 30 game career at United whose main role is to sell shirts and ideas to certain gullible mugs.

No end product,no assists is indeed a fact but you put the wrong name against it.Try this one then.The worlds most expensive player and top shirt seller POGBA
Missing sitters is indeed another fact.The name is wrong again.Try IBRAHIMOVITCH and think Chelsea and Liverpool,two very important games

I fully expect Zlatan to score tonight in a nothing game with nothing on it and Pogba could be anything tonight if indeed he plays

If you had started Martial and Rashford in say 10 games in front of any two of Mikki,Mata or Herrara then i believe you might well have seen the rich pickings you got a glimpse of last season that genuinely would develop
What you now possibly have is Martial being cashed in and the signing of somebody like Robben for a season and then you can wax lyrical about what a world class player Robben still is in your opinion

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

you're the last pesron that can talk about Ibra and stubbornes in the same sentence. I dont even like the guy, i dont like cocky and flashy personalities. if i could pick who i want to have a sensational season between Ibra and Rashford i would pick Rashford in a heart beat. It's like cheering for Mayweather against Paquiao..and we all know the end result, the flashy man sadly won and that is what matter.i simply aknowledge the reallity and the fact that the man scores goals and without him we would be fornicate this season

Both Rashford and Martial played a lot of games.Your argument on why they should play ahead of Ibra is based on deluded assumptions. Jose can only go by hard evidence on the pitch in picking the team and Rashord and Martial are not producing. SImple as that.

If it's so easy to score in small games then why Rashford isnt doing it ? we've lost more points in small games than in big ones.
Sure Ibra missed some sitters, have you seen how many sitters Suarez missed this season ? a fornicate million but he finds the way around and still score goals like Ibra and unlike Rashford.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

1 month ago

Game on. Both, Zlatan and Rashford are on the pitch. I don't care who scores as long as we win. First 5 min look promising .
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

1 month ago

At least it will not be a 0 - 0 draw.

Everton goal 0 - 1
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

JUAN UNITED
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Can't believe the dross I'm watching! Absolute garbage!
Always look on the bright side of life la la, la la la la la la!!!

Edgardos
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Ed

1 month ago

Rojo, Fellaini, Lingard - really poor. Was Rojo kicking the first corner? Set pieces, total rubbish. Everton is controlling the game easily.
Bring on Pogba, Mhiki for Fella and Lingard. Sub Rojo, move Blind to middle, bring Luke shaw on left back.
"I've never played for a draw in my life." Sir Alex Ferguson

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

i don't think i have ever seen a team with worse crossing

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

1 month ago

Another disappointing result. Not much to say except playing with Fellaini is like playing with 10 men... He tries but is clumsy and simply not good enough.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Edgardos
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Ed

1 month ago

How can anybody be more preferred than Shaw? How can Fellaini and Lingard keep playing full 90 mins? Just how? Is Jose blind? For fornicate sake, another points dropped at OT. So shitty crossing...
"I've never played for a draw in my life." Sir Alex Ferguson

JUAN UNITED
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Not good enough. Schoolboy football from the lot of them! Everton did nothing yet we couldn't do fuk all. Crowd was flat & looks like our chances of top 4 drastically fading away. Awful watch!
Always look on the bright side of life la la, la la la la la la!!!

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

1 month ago

20 times 20 times Man United
20 times 20 times I say
20 times 20 times Man United
We'll keep drawing till the end of May!

:oops:
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

Tell me again about no goals,no assists ,nothing
But this time put the name Zlatan next to it
Unless you get excited by penalties in the last minute
He was absolute shit tonight
I thought he was a statue he moved that little

You can't blame Martial and Ben can't blame Wazza
All the heroes Herrara,Mikki,Pogba,Zlatan the great were on the pitch and it was shit.AGAIN
When will you lot accept how far away we are from a top team

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

How many chances does Rashford need before we stop claiming hes not getting any and hes actually just not taking them

Some of Mourinhos decisions in 2017 have been fornicate astonishing but his continued trust in Fellaini has ruined this season
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

1 month ago

Rashford has been site this season. He's just always running into blind alleys, no end product. Starting to look like another Welbeck.
"Make America Great Again!"

JonSnow
Junior Player
Junior Player

1 month ago

20 straight unbeaten run but most of them are draws.... that ain't good in any level!

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

How many chances does Rashford need before we stop claiming hes not getting any and hes actually just not taking them

Some of Mourinhos decisions in 2017 have been fornicate astonishing but his continued trust in Fellaini has ruined this season
What has playing Fellaini to break up play and give us a target at corners got to do with Pogba and Herrara not hacking it as playmakers?

Believe it mate.But anoth

Rashford has been site this season. He's just always running into blind alleys, no end product. Starting to look like another Welbeck.
er shirt seller or two on the way soon

Rashford is a kid.He's an instinctive centre forward who reacts faster than most in front of goal.
He needs to be given time and to play him in the correct position
He is not a winger but as he doesn't sell too many shirts he has to play winger to make way for the statue known as Zlatan
But then again it might be Rooneys fault

Giants14
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

The team simply isn't good enough - most of that starting 11 should be squad players at the very least - some don't deserve to be United players.

Top 4 is almost over - Europa League will take priority now. Pressure will and truly on - Jose has a lot of work to do on and off the pitch.
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Atleast we in the habit of not loosing. We will improve and build on that.

We still in this season for CL and we just have to keep pushing till the end. Hopefully no more injuries no Carrick in MF
Bring Back Becks Image

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 month ago

What has playing Fellaini to break up play and give us a target at corners got to do with Pogba and Herrara not hacking it as playmakers?

Rashford is a kid.He's an instinctive centre forward who reacts faster than most in front of goal.
He is not a winger but as he doesn't sell too many shirts he has to play winger to make way for the statue known as Zlatan
Rashford hasn't scored a goal in 6 months in the league. He was just given a 3 game stretch without Ibra in his "preferred position" and missed a sitter in each of them. Yes Ibra has missed his fair amount of chances, but he also has 20 goals this season. Rashford cannot complain about chances this season, hes played all year
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

1 month ago

I am pretty sure Zlatan secured us another point today, also had a nice goal ruled wrongly offside. If it wasn't for Zlatan we might be in the relegation zone by now.

And Rooney has been washed up for years, now matter how bad we play now that will never changed. That's a case closed subject and I was dead right, just let it go.
"Make America Great Again!"

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

1 month ago

Tell me again about no goals,no assists ,nothing
But this time put the name Zlatan next to it
Unless you get excited by penalties in the last minute
He was absolute shit tonight
I thought he was a statue he moved that little

You can't blame Martial and Ben can't blame Wazza
All the heroes Herrara,Mikki,Pogba,Zlatan the great were on the pitch and it was shit.AGAIN
When will you lot accept how far away we are from a top team
Ibra scored 2 regular goals = END PRODUCT

Rashford again failed to score or make an assist = NO END PRODUCT

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 month ago

As i keep saying Ben and Joze Ruis i do believe it is indeed all Rooney and Rashfords fault :laugh:

Next year will indeed finally,after 5 poor years,be great again :laugh:
You wait and see :laugh:

The manager has hundreds of millions to spend and i am sure he will build a team and none will be shirt sellers for now :laugh:

You guys keep believing the above whilst singing "You'll never walk alone" with Jamie Carragher

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”