Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Premier League.
Sunday 30th April 2017, KO 12:00 BST.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Burnley (a)

1 week ago

Image vs. Image

Away to Burnley in the Premier League
Sunday 23rd April 2017, KO 14:15 BST

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

Re: Pre/Post Match Discussion: Premier League vs Burnley (a)

1 week ago

a team that has beed knackered already had to play 120 minutes and in 2 days another game. With City game comig soon i expect many changes in the lineup.

i would try with something like this :

DDG

darmian fosu-mensah blind young

herrera fellaini

lingard rooney martial

rashford

Rashford looked knackered at the end on thursday and considering the amount of work he put in i'm not surprised.I would rest him but there's hardly anyone left to replace him. He's been missing sitters and couldn't score to save his life the entire season but he never gave up and is coming to form. This kid is going places, excellent mental strength. Complete opposite of Martial who doesnt look interested at all, there's no fire in him

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

a team that has beed knackered already had to play 120 minutes and in 2 days another game. With City game comig soon i expect many changes in the lineup.

i would try with something like this :

DDG

darmian fosu-mensah blind young

herrera fellaini

lingard rooney martial

rashford

Rashford looked knackered at the end on thursday and considering the amount of work he put in i'm not surprised.I would rest him but there's hardly anyone left to replace him. He's been missing sitters and couldn't score to save his life the entire season but he never gave up and is coming to form. This kid is going places, excellent mental strength. Complete opposite of Martial who doesnt look interested at all, there's no fire in him
If you want to find a player who doesn't look interested and and doesn't have any fire try Zlatan the greedy

Maybe Martial doesn't like playing out of position on the odd occasion he is picked and maybe he doesn't like Jose publically telling everybody that he thinks he is a bag of shit with the wrong attitude
Maybe he doesn't like it when after suggesting he should therefore be allowed to leave United on a transfer if that is the way he is seen,the transfer request is declined

All the above doesn't seem to motivate him
I wonder why

If i say one bad word about your opinion you get the hump
Why shouldn't Martial be allowed to get the hump when Jose doesn't agree with him yet he doesn't have the right of reply

I think there is a serious chance that Martial,Mikki and DDG will be sold this summer listening to the noises of our sulking manager
Maybe it is our manager and not certain players who have massive ability and potential but only show it in flashes
After all this great manager has taken us from 5th to er 5th,without ever being in the title race at any point, which some think to seem is a massive improvement
He is constantly complaining that he has to play 2 games a week
As Paul Scholes pointed out last night he had to play 2 games a week and they weren't against Rostov,Anderlecht and Burnley

How's this for a schedule then.
I hope you remember it.5 games in 17 days
May 9 Middlesbrough(away) won 1-0
May 12 Blackburn (away) drew 0-0
May 16 Spurs(home) won 2-1
RESULT CHAMPIONS

May 22 Newastle(Away at Wembley) won 2-0
RESULT DOUBLE WINNERS

May 26 Bayern Munich(away in Barcelona) won 2-1
RESULT TREBLE WINNERS

now that's a schedule to be proud of!!!

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

i'm sure Jose critising Martial is a last resort action, trying to spur him on. Kind of like with Shaw. Martial's been told in private for sure before public critisim but no matter what he still doesnt look bothered on the pitch

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 week ago

i'm sure Jose critising Martial is a last resort action, trying to spur him on. Kind of like with Shaw. Martial's been told in private for sure before public critisim but no matter what he still doesnt look bothered on the pitch
I guess it is up to the player's mentality. Rashford was criticised and he fight back to show his worth. Martial the other hand seems to sulk after criticised.

About playing different positions, SAF used to do that a lot to develop young players. There is also a problem that only one striker position in Jose's formation.

Winning this match is a must to go within a point of Man City, a game that will most likely decide who will get 4th place.
"Those sunderland fans who were cheering for city, remember the day. We won't forget that, i'm telling you." - SAF

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

What makes you sure?
Are you inside the mind of Jose now?
If it was a last resort action and it hasn't worked then Martial presumably must be up for sale

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

I guess it is up to the player's mentality. Rashford was criticised and he fight back to show his worth. Martial the other hand seems to sulk after criticised.

About playing different positions, SAF used to do that a lot to develop young players. There is also a problem that only one striker position in Jose's formation.

Winning this match is a must to go within a point of Man City, a game that will most likely decide who will get 4th place.
So you think that whoever wins the Manchester derby will finish 4th Coach Marcus

Can i presume you are giving no weight to a couple of small games away at Arsenal and Tottenham surrounding a Europa league semi final
Don't be daft :laugh: :laugh:

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 week ago

So you think that whoever wins the Manchester derby will finish 4th Coach Marcus

Can i presume you are giving no weight to a couple of small games away at Arsenal and Tottenham surrounding a Europa league semi final
Don't be daft :laugh: :laugh:

*most likely
"Those sunderland fans who were cheering for city, remember the day. We won't forget that, i'm telling you." - SAF

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

What makes you sure?
Are you inside the mind of Jose now?
If it was a last resort action and it hasn't worked then Martial presumably must be up for sale

because it's common sense, that's why i'm sure. Jose's been in the game for a long long time and is a proven winner, he knows how to handle things.

Will Martial be sold ? i woud guess yes if the right offer arrives.He's not the type Jose likes, he want's warriors and guys willing to bleed for the team, not some young millionare sulking on the pitch.
Jose will build his own team in the next 2-3 transfer windows and with DDG and Ibra almost certain to leave it will be an interesting summer. I also can't see Darmian,Young and Blind staying beyond summer .
Mata i predict wont stay more than a year here since he's not the type of palyer Jose likes.
We're in for some major changes since the club failed to replace top players and now we don't have the backbone of the team.If anybody can get it right it's Jose, despite some of his actions i dont like.

redmaria
Reserve
Reserve

1 week ago

I agree with you
Jose knows exactly what he is doing

A lot more than that loser Van Gaal
What had he won or done?
Nothing

You agree that Martial might be sold along with DDG and Mata
All don't want to bleed for the club the way you would like
What exactly has DDG done?
Fornicate all really.Only saved the team from total shit for 2 years runing bit that can't possibly count

Jose will build a new team i am sure
That's common sense Joze Ruis style isn't it?
He only needs to replace Depay,Schweinsteiger,Schneiderlin,Wazza,Zlatan,Carrick,Mata,DDG,Martial and possibly Mikki if the bids are right
Also Shaw,Ashley Young and that lazy sod Rashford possibly
Wow what a transfer window this and the next two or three are guaranteed to be
As Del would say "you know it makes sense"
Only 12 players to find!!
How exciting
It's a good job we didn't start replacing them BEFORE they left

Who do you think will come?
Ronaldo,Bale,Griesman,Robben???
Last edited by marcus leong on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed insult and name calling.

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

i feel bad for the people that have to put up with you on daily basis. Bitter , deluded , hateful , sad man.

esobeso
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: David

1 week ago

Man Utd
1 de Gea
18 Young
3 Bailly
17 Blind
36 Darmian
21 Herrera
27 Fellaini
6 Pogba
14 Lingard
10 Rooney
11 Martial

Substitutes
16 Carrick
19 Rashford
20 Romero
22 Mkhitaryan
23 Shaw
24 Fosu-Mensah
38 Tuanzebe

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

1 week ago

I was sort of hoping that Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah would have gotten a chance to play and show they could be counted on for the remainder of the season. We need this game to make Thursday game important.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

agreed. This is a game for those 2, we have to take some risks with young players.

Bailly is playing constantly, injury waitting to happen imo

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Del

1 week ago

If Burnley hadn't held us at OT earlier this season and if their home record wasn't as good as it has been this season then I would agree but if we don't win today then Thursday's match could be academic. Lets (hopefully) make the game safe and then bring the youngsters on. As it is I'm already concerned about the team we're putting out so I'm just as happy that Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah aren't starting.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

excellen tcounter attack by Herrera and MArtial :clap: if we can get MArtial back in form it could be huge for the rest of the season

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

1 week ago

Fellaini need to start playing with intelligence or he will not see the end of this game .

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

we're clinical today, a little bit of luck for the second goal but we deserve some luck :)

good to see Rooney and Martial score, we'll need both of them till the end of season

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

1 week ago

Good solid first half, taking our chances but giving away too many silly fouls.
The race for the top four could come down to the wire and our goal difference isn't as good as Liverpool or City so we should try to keep the pressure on and improve it in the second half.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 week ago

excellen tcounter attack by Herrera and MArtial :clap: if we can get MArtial back in form it could be huge for the rest of the season

Another great pass from herera!

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

1 week ago

we didnt create much but i'll take this uneventful win over missing million sitters a game anytime

Bailly was superb

Martial FINALLY looked a lot more motivated, long may this last

esobeso
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: David

1 week ago

Good professional display - no shots on target for Burnley.

Well done Martial scored one made one - very happy for him. :clap:

I hope Pogba is OK.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

1 week ago

Professional performance and three important points. I much prepare closing out a game like this rather than packing our penalty area and trying to absorb constant pressure.

Arsenal vs City going to extra time - hope City have the legs run off them.

joze ruis
First Team Player
First Team Player

6 days ago

Professional performance and three important points. I much prepare closing out a game like this rather than packing our penalty area and trying to absorb constant pressure.

Arsenal vs City going to extra time - hope City have the legs run off them.

they had to play 120minutes and they lost, that's ideal for us. Also Liverpool just lost :) :)

SUBXERO
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Max

6 days ago

What a weekend! Great results!

Three points at the Epitaph come Thursday and third place is in. Come on United!
UNITED > ENGLAND

Return to “U-N-I-T-E-D”