Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.

kylepmorris5
New Signing
New Signing

Re: How to watch Premier League on XBMC/Kodi

6 months ago

Thank you for sharing this guide. I successfully installed Phoenix Kodi Addon with the help of this post. I checked the review of Phoenix Addon from heret: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/best-kodi-addons/. For those who didn't installed this great app feel free to check this post for the latest reviews.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

2 months ago

Bump

Just wondering if anybody has any good subscription services for all the premier league games?

Im still with Sky sports and BT Sports - I have Kodi box but getting tired trying to find a stream that works, I spend more time on a Saturday afternoon looking for a stream that actually watching one.

I see a few places on social media have loaded zgemma SAT boxes - don't think they are legal though.

Ive had a look into VPN and DNS to gain access to foreign subscriptions but its melting my bap

Any advice?
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Dante
Referee
Referee

2 months ago

VPN's are easy. The foreign subscription I'm not sure of though. PremPass in New Zealand was the go to, but that's no longer a thing as beIN bought the rights this season.

Surprised you have issues with Kodi though, it's always been fine for me.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

2 weeks ago

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... g-of-games

Sky Sports clamping down on streaming - Kodi etc

Is it time for the league to scrap the blackout rule in the UK? Fans to and find streams because the product isn't available to them.

I find it ridiculous that fans outside the UK can watch more premier league games for less money than at home.

I know a few of you are from outside the UK but would many of you accept and pay for a premier league subscription only service - a game centre type service? I know they do this for the NHL (they black out games that are televised live)

Also how are the Sky Sports/BT Sports pundits allowed to watch the games during the blackout?
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

2 weeks ago

Well said.

They are missing the point as to why we are streaming in the first place. There is simply no way we can watch our teams without streaming. Why should we pay for Sky subscriptions and take our chances on the schedule where we might not even see our teams play? Everyone I know would be happy to pay for a subscription if it guaranteed them access to their club's fixtures. At present the only option is £40 per match to attend in person.

Fans are treated like shit in this country.
Make football fabulous again!

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

2 weeks ago

My satellite service is DirecTV and there have entertainment and sports packages; the sports package that carries ELP costs about $30 a month (total monthly bill is about $175) and does carry other sport including Premiership Rugby. For that amount I get every EPL game, La Liga, Bundesliga, EUFA, FA Cup. In addition I get most of the Mexican leagues and some So American leagues.

If the current network looses the EPL contract then YES I would switch packages or satellite service providing the cost is not too stupid.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Return to “General Football”