Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Premier League.
Saturday 19th August 2017, KO 12:30 BST.

kylepmorris5
New Signing
New Signing

Re: How to watch Premier League on XBMC/Kodi

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:58 am

Thank you for sharing this guide. I successfully installed Phoenix Kodi Addon with the help of this post. I checked the review of Phoenix Addon from heret: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/best-kodi-addons/. For those who didn't installed this great app feel free to check this post for the latest reviews.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 am

Bump

Just wondering if anybody has any good subscription services for all the premier league games?

Im still with Sky sports and BT Sports - I have Kodi box but getting tired trying to find a stream that works, I spend more time on a Saturday afternoon looking for a stream that actually watching one.

I see a few places on social media have loaded zgemma SAT boxes - don't think they are legal though.

Ive had a look into VPN and DNS to gain access to foreign subscriptions but its melting my bap

Any advice?
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 pm

VPN's are easy. The foreign subscription I'm not sure of though. PremPass in New Zealand was the go to, but that's no longer a thing as beIN bought the rights this season.

Surprised you have issues with Kodi though, it's always been fine for me.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:56 am

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... g-of-games

Sky Sports clamping down on streaming - Kodi etc

Is it time for the league to scrap the blackout rule in the UK? Fans to and find streams because the product isn't available to them.

I find it ridiculous that fans outside the UK can watch more premier league games for less money than at home.

I know a few of you are from outside the UK but would many of you accept and pay for a premier league subscription only service - a game centre type service? I know they do this for the NHL (they black out games that are televised live)

Also how are the Sky Sports/BT Sports pundits allowed to watch the games during the blackout?

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Well said.

They are missing the point as to why we are streaming in the first place. There is simply no way we can watch our teams without streaming. Why should we pay for Sky subscriptions and take our chances on the schedule where we might not even see our teams play? Everyone I know would be happy to pay for a subscription if it guaranteed them access to their club's fixtures. At present the only option is £40 per match to attend in person.

Fans are treated like shit in this country.
Make football fabulous again!

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:55 pm

My satellite service is DirecTV and there have entertainment and sports packages; the sports package that carries ELP costs about $30 a month (total monthly bill is about $175) and does carry other sport including Premiership Rugby. For that amount I get every EPL game, La Liga, Bundesliga, EUFA, FA Cup. In addition I get most of the Mexican leagues and some So American leagues.

If the current network looses the EPL contract then YES I would switch packages or satellite service providing the cost is not too stupid.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 62501.html

Premier League get an Court Order to shut and control any illegal streams and piracy.

As I understand that the Premier League is trying to protect their product but surely they know why people do this.

1) The 3pm blackout ruling is outdated.
2) Subscriptions prices are too high
3) Other countries get full EPL packages (all 380 games) while the UK cannot.

Nothing will change in the UK as the TV rights are bringing in too much coin but it is definitely time to get rid of the 3pm Blackout and go to a GameCentre set up like other sports.

I would happily pay a full subscription to get every EPL game live.

Short Back and Sides
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Daddy

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm quite used to it tbh. For some (not all that many tbh) games that I'm not going to that aren't on bt or sky, I usually manage to find a pub. I think only once or twice in the last couple of years have I had to really try and stream a game. I'm glad it's going to be the same abroad as it is over here though. I find it absurd that someone in Mumbai can watch a match at Old Trafford easier than someone literally a few roads away.
100% Top Red

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm quite used to it tbh. For some (not all that many tbh) games that I'm not going to that aren't on bt or sky, I usually manage to find a pub. I think only once or twice in the last couple of years have I had to really try and stream a game. I'm glad it's going to be the same abroad as it is over here though. I find it absurd that someone in Mumbai can watch a match at Old Trafford easier than someone literally a few roads away.
Agreed. I think most fans would be willing to pay a sub fee to watch their team's matches.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 pm

I'd pay a reasonable fee.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Kodi is dying a quick death over here, not sure what its like there.
"Make America Great Again!"

Dante
Referee
Referee

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:14 pm

It's been fine for the little I watch on it.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 pm

I listen on radio most of the time now. This is because my team was relegated and streams don't exist.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

I use streaming when working in the garage or while I am on the road. The service I have, DirecTv, allows me to stream from any of the channels in my regular package and streaming save me having to rent another box for them.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Return to “General Football”