Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 1st April 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Jurgen Klopp

1 year ago

Has said he is ready to end his sabbatical for the right job, preferrably in the prem. Its only a matter of time before Rodgers is sacked. Liverpool seem likely to end up with a very good manager.

"Make America Great Again!"

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Jurgen Klopp

1 year ago

Well, we may have an oppening if we dont get pass the group stage of CL
:)
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

LvG is going nowhere. Do you honestly think they would let him spend that money and completely overhaul the whole team just to sake him? It would take a massive implosion for that to happen, which it won't.

LvG is clearly building something, changing the team, changing the style of play to a more modern approach. Its been slow going and its not there just yet, but we are a very solid team, well organized, good defensively and now that we have an actual striker we are starting to score goals.

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

1 year ago

are there reports that Klopp is interested in Liverpool? maybe the money offered, but i'm glad they are sticking for Brendan Rodgers, long it may continue.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

All the reports are that theyre going to go for Ancelotti
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: Jurgen Klopp

1 year ago

LvG is going nowhere. Do you honestly think they would let him spend that money and completely overhaul the whole team just to sake him? It would take a massive implosion for that to happen, which it won't.

LvG is clearly building something, changing the team, changing the style of play to a more modern approach. Its been slow going and its not there just yet, but we are a very solid team, well organized, good defensively and now that we have an actual striker we are starting to score goals.
One thing I hope LVG do well is because of his policy of youth. Plenty of young players get their chances when he is around and according to reports he is improving the club's youth system too.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

1 year ago

Would be absolutely gutted if they got Klopp!!

I am actually hoping Rodgers has a mini revival for a couple of months so that he keeps his job.

Come on your scouse bastards! :P
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 year ago

Would be absolutely gutted if they got Klopp!!

I am actually hoping Rodgers has a mini revival for a couple of months so that he keeps his job.

Come on your scouse bastards!

Pray for Brandon.

SUBXERO
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Max

1 year ago

This would be double trouble for me as I made a bet of a crate of beer with a pal about Klopp becoming the next Bayern manager.
UNITED > ENGLAND

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

1 year ago

I'll be very surprised if Klopp actually goes to liverpool.

Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

1 year ago

All the reports are that theyre going to go for Ancelotti
That would be the worst thing that can happen. I don't want Ancelotti anywhere near that club. I'm kinda hoping he'd be our next manager at some point in the future after LvG goes.
“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

Would love Ancelotti at Liverpool and fornicate hate him at us. Biggest fraud in football. He turns up at rich clubs that already have great squads and loads of money to spend, and then simply reaps someone else's rewards. The most overrated manager out there

Most expensive forward line in history and still continued to come 2nd in a 2 horse race

Anyone actually looked up his record in Italy and how many Serie A's he won despite all the year he spent there with all Berlusconis money thrown at him. Hes won the league 3 times in his life despite continuously being at every leagues top club. One of those was the easiest league he could win with Chelsea and one was with PSG
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

I hope Klopp is a flop, but after watching the press conference by 'The Normal One' for the first time I am jealous of Liverpool!

What a great signing!

Ashwin
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Call Me: Ashwin

1 year ago

I'm just so envious of Liverpool getting this man. Just so disappointed, because I really like the guy. Unlike previous managers they've had, I don't think he will be among ones to join the delusional group.
“Bill, how would you like to be manager of the best team in the country?”
And Shankly said: “Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?”

Giants14
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

Klopp is a top manager and one I thought United would have been after - I believe this move as now ruled out of a move here.

I hope he fails miserably

You cant polish a turd
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

[quote="Giants14"

You cant polish a turd[/quote]

I do wish you would stop going on about Suarez! :laugh:

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

You cant polish a turd
Liverpool are a club with massive potential if ran correctly, everything is in place for them to dominate English football as they have in the past. They are expanding their main stand now as well so capacity will be just under 60k.

They have the right manager to take them forward, what he did in Germany is probably the greatest story in modern football history. Taking a club that was on the verge of complete ruin to a European Cup final, a German Cup and two league titles - in a country where the league is monopolised like no other and makes the SPL look competitive.

He'll get Liverpool competing at the top again and almost certainly win the league with them.
Make football fabulous again!

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

Make football fabulous again!

Ydrah.Tom
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

Speaking of polishing turds. I now call him Jurgen Plopp.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

This is one of the hardest days I can remember opening football related websites. I am so gutted that he went to Liverpool. And it makes it harder that everything thing he said is perfect and that he comes across as the coolest guy in the world.

Its going to be hard to wish him failure, but i'm pretty worried that won't even be a concern.

SUBXERO
First Team Player
First Team Player
Call Me: Max

1 year ago

This is one of the hardest days I can remember opening football related websites. I am so gutted that he went to Liverpool. And it makes it harder that everything thing he said is perfect and that he comes across as the coolest guy in the world.

Its going to be hard to wish him failure, but i'm pretty worried that won't even be a concern.
Exactly the same here. I'll need some time to move on from the fact he joined them.
UNITED > ENGLAND

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

[quote]]“I am not the guy who is going to go out and shout:
‘We are going to conquer the world!’ or something like this. But we will conquer the ball, each fornicate time.'

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... aw-anfield
[/quote

Jurgen, why didn't you love us? :cry:

DaveMart
International Player
International Player

1 year ago

Liverpool with so many players out showed good initial progress, and did well to hold Spurs.

On reflection though I am not convinced that Klopp' s game will work in the Prem.

Their high press and high tempo imposes extraordinary demands on the players, and the better teams can sit back, roll with the punches, and kill them in the last 20 minutes when they tire.

That is at this stage in the season.

The German league is not as competitive in every single match as ours, I understand, but more importantly they do not have to play so many matches, and there is a winter break.

Come February or March after our Christmas season the players will be done in, and I think will have a terrible end to the season.

It just won't work in our league, IMO.

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

1 year ago

Liverpool with so many players out showed good initial progress, and did well to hold Spurs.

On reflection though I am not convinced that Klopp' s game will work in the Prem.

Their high press and high tempo imposes extraordinary demands on the players, and the better teams can sit back, roll with the punches, and kill them in the last 20 minutes when they tire.

The German league is not as competitive in every single match as ours, I understand, but more importantly they do not have to play so many matches, and there is a winter break.

Come February or March after our Christmas season the players will be done in, and I think will have a terrible end to the season.

You make some good points,apparently the players covered more ground in this game than any game under Rodgers.
I still think Klopp will have some success with Liverpool but to what level I don't know.
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

1 year ago

I hope your right.

Return to “General Football”