Glorio
International Player
International Player

RIVAL WATCH

7 months ago

Any one else feeling a bit green with the exploits of our rivals in the champions league?

And oh.... let's not forget the way Klopp has got Liverpool playing

To be honest with you, our recent performances are probably up there, even if against lowly opposition, we just have been really poor in finding the net. These guys aren't though, and it's a worry.

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RIVAL WATCH

7 months ago

City just beat Barcelona. Damn it.
"In my culture, that is considered a dick move." - Birdperson

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

7 months ago

So while city are beating Barca, we are drawing at home with the mighty Stoke and Burnley! :cry:
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Glorio
International Player
International Player

7 months ago

I think the disturbing thing about them beating Barca is this is not like Liverpool versus AC Milan where they overcame by sheer will and a massive one off effort. They dominated Barca and beat them soundly. If they can do that, there's nothing to say they can't go ahead and win it! :(

Otis
Reserve
Reserve

7 months ago

City will look at it as a memorable victory and fair play to them but let's not forget a couple of things.
They hardly got a kick in the first half and Barca could and should have been at least 2 up a half time.

Also Barca were without Iniesta,Pique,Jordi Alba,Mathieu and Vidal.Imagine City without their back four and Silva.

Wish it was us though. :(
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

7 months ago

This thread is depressing

Glorio
International Player
International Player

7 months ago

At the minute, yeah. Hopefully soon, it becomes a thread where we come to laugh

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

7 months ago

Hopefully it will be, but right now we the laughing stocks with our fancy manager and expensive layers

As much as I believe and enjoy them (Manager and players), we are sitting ducks when we dont perform and win
Bring Back Becks Image

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

7 months ago

May be this is not the right topic but while watching the UCL highlights last night I realized that most of our "rejects" play in the CL.
Chicharito, Di Maria, Nani, Evra (still flies up and down the left wing like a 25yo), Rafael (Yes,, fornicate Rafael is there) and guess who scored 2 goals.. Radamel fornicate Falcao.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

7 months ago

May be this is not the right topic but while watching the UCL highlights last night I realized that most of our "rejects" play in the CL.
Chicharito, Di Maria, Nani, Evra (still flies up and down the left wing like a 25yo), Rafael (Yes,, fornicate Rafael is there) and guess who scored 2 goals.. Radamel fornicate Falcao.
I really miss our wing plays and the likes of Rafael bombing down the flanks together with Valencia.

Glorio
International Player
International Player

7 months ago

Hard to believe we're still only trailing by 9 points. Now this is a massive if, but if we'd converted all these disappointing draws to wins, we'd be level. Not saying others haven't lost points where they shouldn't have but our situation has been ridiculous. You usually have a game like this (so lopsided but miss out on 3 points) once in a season, but we've had 3 on the bounce. Our rivals are not that much better than us at the moment

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

6 months ago

lol Liverpool 3-1 up to lose 4-3, got a great chance to make 3pts up on Liverpool and City this weekend

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

6 months ago

lol that worked well..

So as this thread is called Rival watch, I think its important to say that a point away against probably our biggest rivals Everton isnt bad. ALso it takes us back ahead of another major rival West Brom!!

Just saying :sick:
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: RIVAL WATCH

6 months ago

lol that worked well..

So as this thread is called Rival watch, I think its important to say that a point away against probably our biggest rivals Everton isnt bad. ALso it takes us back ahead of another major rival West Brom!!

Just saying :sick:

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

6 months ago

Hard to believe we're still only trailing by 9 points. Now this is a massive if, but if we'd converted all these disappointing draws to wins, we'd be level. Not saying others haven't lost points where they shouldn't have but our situation has been ridiculous. You usually have a game like this (so lopsided but miss out on 3 points) once in a season, but we've had 3 on the bounce. Our rivals are not that much better than us at the moment
only 9 points? we are way behind, and it will be very difficult to get into top 4. our rivals are all much better than us. I'm not saying we won't get top 4, but we need to go on a winning run. every game is a tough game for us. home games aren't even guaranteed victories anymore

yes liverpool lost, but atleast when they attack, you know there's a goal threat. I honestly can't say the same about us
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Return to “General Football”