Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Dante
Referee
Referee

Re: Ste's Fantasy Football game!

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 pm

I think I got that in on time, said 59 for me. Pretty sure that my bids are way too low though, as I didn't have time to add up what I'd spent, so I should be active in the top up phase.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Got a day off work today :dance:

Cindys given me a list of jobs to do :(

UPDATE:

(1) Sealed Bids round has been extended to 7pm for those who have made NO sealed bids yet. At the moment we only have 7 active managers in play so we really need the other 3 to get active (hence the extension). i have PMd the 3 culprits and if I hear nothing by 7pm, I may consider putting together a "best of the rest" squad so that we at least get 8 teams!

(2) We had a few 2-way ties for players so -to save time as we are barely 24 hours away from the next round of PL games - I have split those bids evenly across the bidders. There is one exception though where there was a 3-way join high bid for NATHANIEL CLYNE. I will PM the 3 bidders inviting a re-bid - which can be higher, lower, same bid or withdraw altogether. No strict deadline but asap please.

Once (1) and (2) are resolved I will post up the curent squads and you can see where you all need to add top-ups. (FYI you all got 90% of what you asked for...just the odd few tied-bids tc as mentioned)

The Top Up round (just a list of players you want to buy at £2m each - first come first served subject to squad filling requirements - to be with me by 7pm tomorrow in time for our 8pm game which will effectively be the 1st game of the FF game :)
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Matthew

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:47 pm

RedSte wrote:Got a day off work today :dance:

Cindys given me a list of jobs to do :(

UPDATE:

(1) Sealed Bids round has been extended to 7pm for those who have made NO sealed bids yet. At the moment we only have 7 active managers in play so we really need the other 3 to get active (hence the extension). i have PMd the 3 culprits and if I hear nothing by 7pm, I may consider putting together a "best of the rest" squad so that we at least get 8 teams!

(2) We had a few 2-way ties for players so -to save time as we are barely 24 hours away from the next round of PL games - I have split those bids evenly across the bidders. There is one exception though where there was a 3-way join high bid for NATHANIEL CLYNE. I will PM the 3 bidders inviting a re-bid - which can be higher, lower, same bid or withdraw altogether. No strict deadline but asap please.

Once (1) and (2) are resolved I will post up the curent squads and you can see where you all need to add top-ups. (FYI you all got 90% of what you asked for...just the odd few tied-bids tc as mentioned)

The Top Up round (just a list of players you want to buy at £2m each - first come first served subject to squad filling requirements - to be with me by 7pm tomorrow in time for our 8pm game which will effectively be the 1st game of the FF game :)
The 90% could drop once the other 3 submit their bids though
You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Nathaniel Clyne! Oh dear Amirah!

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:49 pm

How's it going Ste?

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 pm

BUSY!

Gonna take a break to watch the match now..should have squads put together (by hook or crook) by late tonight..
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:25 pm

If people don't post their starting XI by the 3pm ok then I think Ste should choose who is on the bench so ppl can't just choose the 11 with the best performances this week

Return to “Ste's Amazing Fantasy Football Game”