Loading...
Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
User avatar
Edgardos
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:22 am
Call Me: Ed

Re: Paul Pogba

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:38 am

I hate to read every day, tgat the deal is done and terrible conditions (salary, transfer fee) are pissing me off too. He is not worth the money, no player is. We can buy 2-3 word class (to be) playmakers for that. Buying Pogba under this condition would be pathetic move, taking into consideration the way he left. We would look like jerks. The club is losing its face and spirit with such purchase and with Pogbas transfer, it is gone forever. I am not supporting United because of ridiculous and overpaid transfers.


"I've never played for a draw in my life." Sir Alex Ferguson

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 9124
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am
Call Me: Ste

Re: Paul Pogba

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:22 pm

I think he really dosent want to come. Is holding out desperately for Real to come in and if they dont I think he will stay put!

Time to turn attention elsewhere and not make a Sneijder, Muller, Fabregas situation out of this!
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

User avatar
joze ruis
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1115
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Paul Pogba

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:30 pm

i agree. from his statements there's no doubt he wants Real move.

I believe we can get him but how long will he stay here....

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Paul Pogba

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:52 pm

joze ruis wrote:i agree. from his statements there's no doubt he wants Real move.

I believe we can get him but how long will he stay here....

I don't really mind, there is no loyalty anymore. We will sell him if he doesn't perform, he can leave if both sides agree.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
joze ruis
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1115
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Paul Pogba

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:07 pm

yeah well i'm tired of transfer sagas. is it just me or do we have them more than any other club ?!

User avatar
TexasRedDevil
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 am
Call Me: Josh

Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:59 am

I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd rather keep Schneiderlin for like 1/10th the price. If they feel the need for another mid, go after Mahrez or Lozano. Or hell, just about anyone else.

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: RE: Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 am

TexasRedDevil wrote:I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd rather keep Schneiderlin for like 1/10th the price. If they feel the need for another mid, go after Mahrez or Lozano. Or hell, just about anyone else.
Why would we sell Morgan? Sell Fellaini
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5620
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: RE: Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 pm

marcus leong wrote:
TexasRedDevil wrote:I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd rather keep Schneiderlin for like 1/10th the price. If they feel the need for another mid, go after Mahrez or Lozano. Or hell, just about anyone else.
Why would we sell Morgan? Sell Fellaini
Sell Fellaini :o we would have to pay someone to take Fellaini.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:35 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
TexasRedDevil wrote:I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd rather keep Schneiderlin for like 1/10th the price. If they feel the need for another mid, go after Mahrez or Lozano. Or hell, just about anyone else.
Why would we sell Morgan? Sell Fellaini
Sell Fellaini :o we would have to pay someone to take Fellaini.
Not if Moyes get a job
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:54 pm

According to a barber I know, who cuts Celebrities' hair, she said that she heard on Tv (I think Sky) that the Pogba transfer is all but done prior to agreeing terms on the title of the Prince of Manchester or just the Council leader.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 pm
Call Me: Max

Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 pm

According to Zlatan Prince is still vacant. :whistle:
UNITED > ENGLAND

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5951
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Paul Pogba

Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 pm

TexasRedDevil wrote:I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd rather keep Schneiderlin for like 1/10th the price. If they feel the need for another mid, go after Mahrez or Lozano. Or hell, just about anyone else.
If they "feel the need for another mid" why would they sign a couple of wingers?
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Call Me: Colin

Re: Paul Pogba

Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:17 am

It would seem Utd insist on and persist in trying to get this boy. Be that as it may, Woodward and Mourinho's careers are on the line with this buy and there's a chance SAF will have the last laugh in the end! I like the youngster but I hope all the gesturing in the recent games is not an indication of a poor attitude!
...and the Truth shall make you free.....

dbecks07
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Re: Paul Pogba

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Colin Francis wrote:It would seem Utd insist on and persist in trying to get this boy. Be that as it may, Woodward and Mourinho's careers are on the line with this buy and there's a chance SAF will have the last laugh in the end! I like the youngster but I hope all the gesturing in the recent games is not an indication of a poor attitude!
Seems to do the business for Juve and France and no indication of any issues with him from Either. His interviews are also quite humble and honest

User avatar
Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Call Me: Colin

Re: Paul Pogba

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:02 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Colin Francis wrote:It would seem Utd insist on and persist in trying to get this boy. Be that as it may, Woodward and Mourinho's careers are on the line with this buy and there's a chance SAF will have the last laugh in the end! I like the youngster but I hope all the gesturing in the recent games is not an indication of a poor attitude!
Seems to do the business for Juve and France and no indication of any issues with him from Either. His interviews are also quite humble and honest
I recall a game where he was hauled off and another he was not selected to start. Don't get me wrong, I want this boy to succeed here. Roy Keane also sounded humble when they interviewed him :laugh:
...and the Truth shall make you free.....

dbecks07
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Re: Paul Pogba

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Colin Francis wrote:
dbecks07 wrote:
Colin Francis wrote:It would seem Utd insist on and persist in trying to get this boy. Be that as it may, Woodward and Mourinho's careers are on the line with this buy and there's a chance SAF will have the last laugh in the end! I like the youngster but I hope all the gesturing in the recent games is not an indication of a poor attitude!
Seems to do the business for Juve and France and no indication of any issues with him from Either. His interviews are also quite humble and honest
I recall a game where he was hauled off and another he was not selected to start. Don't get me wrong, I want this boy to succeed here. Roy Keane also sounded humble when they interviewed him :laugh:
And Roy Keane had a great attitude which drove this team

User avatar
Colin Francis
First Team Player
First Team Player
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Call Me: Colin

Re: Paul Pogba

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Yip he was a humble guy (Y)
...and the Truth shall make you free.....

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5951
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Paul Pogba

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:27 pm

dbecks07 wrote:
Colin Francis wrote:It would seem Utd insist on and persist in trying to get this boy. Be that as it may, Woodward and Mourinho's careers are on the line with this buy and there's a chance SAF will have the last laugh in the end! I like the youngster but I hope all the gesturing in the recent games is not an indication of a poor attitude!
Seems to do the business for Juve and France and no indication of any issues with him from Either. His interviews are also quite humble and honest
tbh I have never really seen him do the business for France
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
TexasRedDevil
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 am
Call Me: Josh

Re: RE: Re: Paul Pogba

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:58 am

marcus leong wrote:
TexasRedDevil wrote:I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd rather keep Schneiderlin for like 1/10th the price. If they feel the need for another mid, go after Mahrez or Lozano. Or hell, just about anyone else.
Why would we sell Morgan? Sell Fellaini
I didn't advocate for selling him so you tell me.

User avatar
SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 pm
Call Me: Max

Re: Paul Pogba

Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Surprisingly (or not), the first definite sign that a deal for Pogba is already in place came from Juventus today as they announced the capture of Gonzalo Higuain having passed a medical after they agreed to pay his 80+ mils buyout clause. Anyone still wondering where the money came from?
UNITED > ENGLAND

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8215
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Call Me: Daddy

Re: Paul Pogba

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:00 pm

SUBXERO wrote:Surprisingly (or not), the first definite sign that a deal for Pogba is already in place came from Juventus today as they announced the capture of Gonzalo Higuain having passed a medical after they agreed to pay his 80+ mils buyout clause. Anyone still wondering where the money came from?
They just did the double and played in the champions league final. I'm sure they have a little bit of prize money
100% Top Red

User avatar
SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 pm
Call Me: Max

Re: Paul Pogba

Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:06 pm

They did the double last season as well. The CL final they took part in was also last year. Higuain was up fo sale same time last year and a year younger than he is now.

Do you think they pay the rest of their squad with attendance money?
UNITED > ENGLAND

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5951
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Paul Pogba

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 pm

I think the only thing stopping this transfer now is Real showing up with $1 more than we offered.
"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6082
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Paul Pogba

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:04 am

Almost looks like were winning the deal if they value Higuan as that much
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Giants14
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1449
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 am

Re: Paul Pogba

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:05 pm

is this going to happen or not?

Getting bored with the same news every day for the past few weeks
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users