Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Carabao Cup.
Tuesday 24th October 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
DaveMart
Supporter
Supporter

Hirving Lozano

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:01 am

'Mexican winger Hirving Lozano admits he is completely in the dark about a potential move to Manchester United, despite reports linking him with a switch to Old Trafford.

Speculation regarding a potential transfer was fuelled last week when Andres Fassi, vice-president of Lozano's club Pachuca, was quoted saying negotiations between the two clubs were ongoing.

Lozano, who has scored 21 goals in 91 appearances in Liga MX, is a highly-rated prospect in his home country and will be a part of the Mexico side which attempts to retain Olympic gold at Rio 2016.'

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... d-interest

Que?

Sia
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Hirving Lozano

Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:49 am

Mkhitaryan, Martial, Memphis, Januzaj, Lingard. Not to mention Mata is still on the payroll. Do we really need this kid?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Sia wrote:Mkhitaryan, Martial, Memphis, Januzaj, Lingard. Not to mention Mata is still on the payroll. Do we really need this kid?
I have not really seen him play enough to know if he is any better that those we already have on the team, but my gut feel is that we will get rid of one and maybe two of; Memphis, Januzaj, Mata or Lingard before the season starts.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Sia
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:50 pm

I think we will try to offload Mata, in which case 5 will still be here, and to me we wouldn't need more wingers. If Januzaj is also offloaded then that's a different story but I can see Jose giving him a shot. With Mata he doesn't need to cause he already knows all about him

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 am

Mata was never a winger regardless of where he was playing on the pitch, he doesn't have the speed or the guile to play down the touchline. For a couple of game he made the "false winger" work but as soon as defenses picked up on his limitation he became very ineffective out there. I think Mourinho will have him on a very short leash and just about any reasonable offer will be accepted.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Sia
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Hence my "not to mention Mata" note, which still leaves us with 5 options. I would not sign this guy until we get rid of one. I'd buy three more central defenders before considering a young, supposedly promising, winger

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”