Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Otis
Reserve
Reserve

Re: as the end of the season approaches what's next

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:32 pm

redmaria wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:48 pm
Looks more and more like Wazza'a staying

Stoke are seriously interested but can'y get near his wages
Wazza won't just go unless United pay him off

Mexican stand off methinks except the Mexicans can't afford to buy shirts as the pea proved
Rumour has it that Wayne has been airbrushed out of the latest pictures advertising the new away kit.motwyw. ;)

If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Otis wrote:
redmaria wrote:

Mexican stand off methinks except the Mexicans can't afford to buy shirts as the pea proved
Rumour has it that Wayne has been airbrushed out of the latest pictures advertising the new away kit.motwyw. ;)
That would require a lot of paint. Why was he ever in there? Who puts benchwarmers front and center of their advertising?
"Make America Great Again!"

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Relly wrote:
Otis wrote:
redmaria wrote:

That would require a lot of paint. Why was he ever in there? Who puts benchwarmers front and center of their advertising?
Marketing department
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Call Me: Daddy

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:43 pm

A bit cliche but I think this coming season will be a huge one. Back in the champions league and we have no excuses. No Thursday night in a war zone. No huge amount of games because we don't think we can make top 4.
Some games last season it looked like it was coming together. We need to build on that. I'm not gonna go through the squad because that's for a different thread but jose needs to get his team right now and get our man Ed to bring in who he needs. If Zlatan and Rooney both go that's a lot of money not being spent on wages. After seeing us become the richest club in the world again we must start looking for players who can really play. No more buying Blinds, Varelas, Falcaos, Memphis', Schneiderlins or Andy Kellets (what the actual fornicate was that?) We need to sign some of the best players in the world who can come in and play with no excuses. I watched mbappe play against England I hadn't seen much of him and I just wished we could even have a sniff of signing him.
But overall we need to again push forward this coming season. I don't care what players come in. There are no excuses. Minimum for me is knockout champions league football and a title push. Any cups would be a bonus. I just want to see us regain some dignity in the league mainly. That's my bread and butter but a decent showing in the champions league should be a priority too
100% Top Red

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Short Back and Sides wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:43 pm
A bit cliche but I think this coming season will be a huge one. Back in the champions league and we have no excuses. No Thursday night in a war zone. No huge amount of games because we don't think we can make top 4.
Some games last season it looked like it was coming together. We need to build on that. I'm not gonna go through the squad because that's for a different thread but jose needs to get his team right now and get our man Ed to bring in who he needs. If Zlatan and Rooney both go that's a lot of money not being spent on wages. After seeing us become the richest club in the world again we must start looking for players who can really play. No more buying Blinds, Varelas, Falcaos, Memphis', Schneiderlins or Andy Kellets (what the actual fornicate was that?) We need to sign some of the best players in the world who can come in and play with no excuses. I watched mbappe play against England I hadn't seen much of him and I just wished we could even have a sniff of signing him.
But overall we need to again push forward this coming season. I don't care what players come in. There are no excuses. Minimum for me is knockout champions league football and a title push. Any cups would be a bonus. I just want to see us regain some dignity in the league mainly. That's my bread and butter but a decent showing in the champions league should be a priority too
I had literally never heard that name before. But after googling it, it doesn't appear to be a signing made to improve the first team. I don't think it's a move you can really judge the club on.
"Make America Great Again!"

redmaria
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:00 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:12 pm
Relly wrote:
Otis wrote:

Marketing department
Y) (Y)

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”