Loading...
Next Match: Image
Newcastle in the Premier League.
Saturday 18th November 2017, KO 17:30 UTC.
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5949
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Transfer Windows 1st July 2017 - 31st August 2017

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Otis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:30 pm
Very disappointed we didn't get the left winger Jose was after.I don't think little Ed tried very hard tbh.
Surprised we didn't go for Renato Sanches on loan for the season.A very versatile midfielder who can play defensive,attacking and wide left who chases down the player with the ball.
What was there to lose? :?
A kid who had a one good season in a shit league, moved to a big league and big club and didn't live up to the hype and you thought we should sign him?


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5949
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Transfer Windows 1st July 2017 - 31st August 2017

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:23 pm

City failing to get Sanchez is huge. That, to me, blows the league wide open because I think City would have been a shoe in with Sanchez.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Otis
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Transfer Windows 1st July 2017 - 31st August 2017

Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:22 pm
Otis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:30 pm
Very disappointed we didn't get the left winger Jose was after.I don't think little Ed tried very hard tbh.
Surprised we didn't go for Renato Sanches on loan for the season.A very versatile midfielder who can play defensive,attacking and wide left who chases down the player with the ball.
What was there to lose? :?
A kid who had a one good season in a shit league, moved to a big league and big club and didn't live up to the hype and you thought we should sign him?
Well we signed Lindelof from the same club after two good seasons out of four in a 'shit league' as you call it and we paid over £30million plus add-ons for him.Clearly the jump from a lower standard league like Portugal to a major league like the Premier or Bundersliga in massive but I've no doubt that Lindelof will become a terrific player for us after Jose has educated him.

As for Sanches the same applies and I think by the new year or before he would be a very good asset for the second half of the season when the pressure tells on all squads.
We are not paying anything for him apart from £50K plus a week ffs.
If you walk with Jesus,He's gonna save your soul.You gotta keep the Devil way down in the hole.
Wayne Rooney....Manchester United Legend.
Come back Ray,the board needs you.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5949
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Transfer Windows 1st July 2017 - 31st August 2017

Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Otis wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:22 pm
Otis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:30 pm
Very disappointed we didn't get the left winger Jose was after.I don't think little Ed tried very hard tbh.
Surprised we didn't go for Renato Sanches on loan for the season.A very versatile midfielder who can play defensive,attacking and wide left who chases down the player with the ball.
What was there to lose? :?
A kid who had a one good season in a shit league, moved to a big league and big club and didn't live up to the hype and you thought we should sign him?
Well we signed Lindelof from the same club after two good seasons out of four in a 'shit league' as you call it and we paid over £30million plus add-ons for him.Clearly the jump from a lower standard league like Portugal to a major league like the Premier or Bundersliga in massive but I've no doubt that Lindelof will become a terrific player for us after Jose has educated him.

As for Sanches the same applies and I think by the new year or before he would be a very good asset for the second half of the season when the pressure tells on all squads.
We are not paying anything for him apart from £50K plus a week ffs.
They had to pay 5.5 mil pounds to loan him for the season. There are too many kids being overhyped in football nowadays. As a side, I really hope Mbappe turns out to be a massive flop.
"Make America Great Again!"

dbecks07
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Re: Transfer Windows 1st July 2017 - 31st August 2017

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:47 pm
Otis wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:22 pm


A kid who had a one good season in a shit league, moved to a big league and big club and didn't live up to the hype and you thought we should sign him?
Well we signed Lindelof from the same club after two good seasons out of four in a 'shit league' as you call it and we paid over £30million plus add-ons for him.Clearly the jump from a lower standard league like Portugal to a major league like the Premier or Bundersliga in massive but I've no doubt that Lindelof will become a terrific player for us after Jose has educated him.

As for Sanches the same applies and I think by the new year or before he would be a very good asset for the second half of the season when the pressure tells on all squads.
We are not paying anything for him apart from £50K plus a week ffs.
They had to pay 5.5 mil pounds to loan him for the season. There are too many kids being overhyped in football nowadays. As a side, I really hope Mbappe turns out to be a massive flop.

By the looks of Mbappe, I dont think that he will be a flop - looks a really talented and confident player and seems to e getting better everytime you watch him

Dembele might tho

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users