Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.

Do we need to make another signing before the end of the window?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:46 am

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3
Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Call Me: Daddy

Do we need another signing before the end of the deadline?

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 am

So do we actually need a signing before the window closes or is this a day purely for the todger bashers ?

100% Top Red

dbecks07
International Player
International Player

Re: Do we need another signing before the end of the deadline?

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:18 am

The team is playing very well, no denying that

But Mou has been adamant about his fourth signing and we dont really have a winger or LB. We playing Mata on the right and anyone of Bale, Sanchez or Mahrez can be a better option giving us width and decent delivery and the ability to cut in and shoot. And all 3 are not settled at their current clubs. Bale more unlikely but Sanchez and Mahrez are looking to move which could of tickled Mou's radar

We dont seem to be playing Martial and Rashford together, so they will occupy one wing interchangeably

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:28 am

I know we have spent a lot of money this summer but I feel the club should have backed Jose and got the 4th player whoever it was.

It looked like Griezman was the big one - once that failed we moved onto Persic - in hindsight we should have paid the money and got the transfer done.

Sanchez would be my dream signing of the summer - one of the best in the premier league. I think he'll be perfect for us. It looks like he's going to City - if they do get him, I believe they will win the title.

As for us - we have had a great start to the season - confidence is high but we are also 2-3 injuries away from having last season.

I like in hope that news breaks about a new signing but the silence is deafening currently
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:18 pm

I would be afraid of affecting the chemistry the team seems to have right now. A lot of the names being thrown around at the last moment aren't that impressive to me, Mahrez would not improve us, I've just never been a big Willan fan. But if we can pull off something huge like Bale I would do it.
"Make America Great Again!"

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Call Me: Daddy

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 pm

For me I reckon Willian would be a huge signing. He is a constant threat and has never really reached his potential at Chelsea yet has been good. I can see him being a real asset if we signed him.
100% Top Red

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 pm

I would love to see Willian at United but I just cannot see it happening. Conte would have a total meltdown after what happened with Matic.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 am

Jose tried to sign Willian last year, but he wasn't keen on leaving Chelsea. Top player.

I'm not surprised we didn't get a winger, I knew Zlatan was the '4th' signing. I'm more surprised players like Young and Smalling are still here ( I predicted Young to go)
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:55 am

HuSsAiN wrote:
Jose tried to sign Willian last year, but he wasn't keen on leaving Chelsea. Top player.

I'm not surprised we didn't get a winger, I knew Zlatan was the '4th' signing. I'm more surprised players like Young and Smalling are still here ( I predicted Young to go)
Apparently there was a senior member of the squad that wanted to leave, but was priced out of a move and Ed apologized to him today. My guess is that it was Young, he seems to be wasting away his career at United now.

HuSsAiN
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Hussain

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Relly wrote:
HuSsAiN wrote:

Apparently there was a senior member of the squad that wanted to leave, but was priced out of a move and Ed apologized to him today. My guess is that it was Young, he seems to be wasting away his career at United now.
Is there a source for this?
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!

HuSsAiN

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:17 pm

HuSsAiN wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:22 pm
Relly wrote:
HuSsAiN wrote:

Is there a source for this?
The internet

Return to “Transfers, Speculation & Rumours”