Next Match: Image
Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League.
Saturday 25th November 2017, KO 15:00 UTC.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 am
Despite Trump denying it, and General Kelly exposing another lie by the president by confirming it is what he said, I really, really, sincerely hope Trump didn't tell a soldiers widow he knew what he was getting Himself into.

I really hope that despite the fact that the whitehouse confirmed it, it's another false lie that I've seen without doing proper research

Let's talk about disrespecting the fallen soldiers eh trump?
When I see this fake news bullshit in the press trying to make Trump look bad I sincerely ask myself if there are people out there that buy this shit, that don't spend any time seeking at the truth. Let me tell you Brent you never let me down. Here is an article, with a video included, about another gold star family that received a call from Trump and she didn't like the BS she was reading so she released it to show what he is really like. It's an amazing video that shows his true colours. Taking care of vets has been a hallmark of what Trump has stood for and it seemed like an insane longshot to try and turn that into a negative against him, but this press and sheep like you have no limits.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22540/tru ... n-saavedra

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:01 pm

And I noticed once I provided evidence you went quiet on the Puerto Rico story, but just incase you need some more truth here you go

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22569/wat ... n-saavedra

Stop believing the fake news media. Seek the truth, it's out there.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Incognito

Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 pm

What seems to be your confusion? The congresswoman was griping about the way Trump spoke with the widow of soldier named Johnson. You bring up another video of him sounding nice and speak about the media?....#obsessed.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 am

RED3bution wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:26 pm
What seems to be your confusion? The congresswoman was griping about the way Trump spoke with the widow of soldier named Johnson. You bring up another video of him sounding nice and speak about the media?....#obsessed.
If I have to explain the point to you then you are too stupid to ever understand it, or just dishonest, either way I am not wasting my time. And I defend him against lies when I have to, you're the one who seems obsessed.

That woman is a never trump/impeach trump lunatic that has been attacking Trump for a long time. Can anyone really take her as an impartial source? She has politicized the death of an American soldier to make herself relevant and try to slander the President. It's disgusting and reprehensible and anyone defending it is as sick as her.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:16 am

Relly, let me use an analogy that mirrors our reality more closely, and I hope your own words will do the trick because mine seem to have one problem or the other.

You have often been accused of being touchy, I know I have been one of your accusers. So I say to you Relly that you have been touchy in a PARTICULAR post which the mods are not willing to fetch. In the absence of this evidence, you produce a conversation with say Ivandaman, to show how recipient and reasonable you are.
The problem, if you caught it, is that you haven't disproved my case. It's still there...
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:40 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
Despite Trump denying it, and General Kelly exposing another lie by the president by confirming it is what he said, I really, really, sincerely hope Trump didn't tell a soldiers widow he knew what he was getting Himself into.

I really hope that despite the fact that the whitehouse confirmed it, it's another false lie that I've seen without doing proper research

When I see this fake news bullshit in the press trying to make Trump look bad I sincerely ask myself if there are people out there that buy this shit, that don't spend any time seeking at the truth. Let me tell you Brent you never let me down. Here is an article, with a video included, about another gold star family that received a call from Trump and she didn't like the BS she was reading so she released it to show what he is really like. It's an amazing video that shows his true colours. Taking care of vets has been a hallmark of what Trump has stood for and it seemed like an insane longshot to try and turn that into a negative against him, but this press and sheep like you have no limits.

Okay but what exactly does this have to do with General Johnson and what I said?

There was a claim by a senator that Trump told the widow that his husband knew what he was getting into.

Trump lied saying this is not true. This is not a media story, he was filmed denying it

The very next day General Kelly confirmed it is exactly what trump said.

Here is the video of it. its not a news story. its a video

So once again Trump is caught in a lie. Instead of focusing on the lie trump said, they attack the senator for releasing the story and listening into the phone call despite Kelly doing the same

Again, not a story I read, a video i saw of it happening

"Taking care of vets has been a hallmark of what Trump has stood for" Maybe
but in the 12 days after the death of 4 soldiers, Trump spent the 12 days tweeting about the NFL, playing gold seven times, not mentioning it in any form whatsoever and then AGAIN LYING about previous presidents not doing it either.

Lets not forget we dont know what actually happened in the incident, why Johnson was left behind and why their backup was outsourced.

"Taking care of vets has been a hallmark of what Trump has stood for" Maybe, but how many of them is he expelling from the army despite being no issue at all to their service without anyone in the army expressing any desire for them to go
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:43 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

Okay but what exactly does this have to do with General Johnson and what I said?

There was a claim by a senator that Trump told the widow that his husband knew what he was getting into.

Trump lied saying this is not true. This is not a media story, he was filmed denying it

The very next day General Kelly confirmed it is exactly what trump said.

Here is the video of it. its not a news story. its a video

So once again Trump is caught in a lie. Instead of focusing on the lie trump said, they attack the senator for releasing the story and listening into the phone call despite Kelly doing the same

Again, not a story I read, a video i saw of it happening

"Taking care of vets has been a hallmark of what Trump has stood for" Maybe
but in the 12 days after the death of 4 soldiers, Trump spent the 12 days tweeting about the NFL, playing gold seven times, not mentioning it in any form whatsoever and then AGAIN LYING about previous presidents not doing it either.

Lets not forget we dont know what actually happened in the incident, why Johnson was left behind and why their backup was outsourced.

"Taking care of vets has been a hallmark of what Trump has stood for" Maybe, but how many of them is he expelling from the army despite being no issue at all to their service without anyone in the army expressing any desire for them to go

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:48 pm

First of all it was a congress woman, shows how much you are actually following the details, as opposed to headlines. General Kelly, again if you actually researched the topic you would know his name, said how he gave Trump advice on what to say, seeing how he was familiar with the situation the grieving family was in, considering he has gone through it. No where does it say that Gen Kelly was listening in, however he is a sitting president, you would have to assume security protocol dictates that some people were likely listening in, so it would be out of line. The congresswoman was sitting next to the widow when she received the call from Trump when she had no business listening in. The statement was "he knew what he was getting into" was what was said, but out of context it can come across several ways. If he said, he knew what he was getting into, so fornicate him, that's one thing. However it was apparently more along the lines of, he knew what he was getting into, but that doesn't make this any easier. The marines are a very proud group and I don't think that statement would offend them at all.

If you actually knew anything about American politics you would know what a clown this congresswoman is. But lunatics like this woman, politicizing situations like this for political gain, claiming everyone and everything is racist is going to ensure Trump is re-elected, so it suits my cause better to have them out there getting headlines.

And what did you think of the video in the article I posted? Do you really think he could be that sincere and gracious in one phone call, and a complete dick in another? I mean they are both black, so you can't play the race card on this one. How awful of a human being are you convinced that Trump is, that he would go out of his way to call a widow of a soldier and basically tell her to go fornicate herself. Are you so brainwashed that you actually think that would happen? Give your head a shake Brent and try to think about this rationally.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:08 am

Relly wrote:
First of all it was a congress woman, shows how much you are actually following the details, as opposed to headlines. General Kelly, again if you actually researched the topic you would know his name, said how he gave Trump advice on what to say, seeing how he was familiar with the situation the grieving family was in, considering he has gone through it. No where does it say that Gen Kelly was listening in, however he is a sitting president, you would have to assume security protocol dictates that some people were likely listening in, so it would be out of line. The congresswoman was sitting next to the widow when she received the call from Trump when she had no business listening in. The statement was "he knew what he was getting into" was what was said, but out of context it can come across several ways. If he said, he knew what he was getting into, so fornicate him, that's one thing. However it was apparently more along the lines of, he knew what he was getting into, but that doesn't make this any easier. The marines are a very proud group and I don't think that statement would offend them at all.

If you actually knew anything about American politics you would know what a clown this congresswoman is. But lunatics like this woman, politicizing situations like this for political gain, claiming everyone and everything is racist is going to ensure Trump is re-elected, so it suits my cause better to have them out there getting headlines.

And what did you think of the video in the article I posted? Do you really think he could be that sincere and gracious in one phone call, and a complete dick in another? I mean they are both black, so you can't play the race card on this one. How awful of a human being are you convinced that Trump is, that he would go out of his way to call a widow of a soldier and basically tell her to go fornicate herself. Are you so brainwashed that you actually think that would happen? Give your head a shake Brent and try to think about this rationally.
Okay, but regardless of what a lunatic she is, General Kelly (which I said like 4 times, where didn't I know his name?) confirmed that exactly what she said is correct. Despite Trumps original denials.

So one of Trump or Kelly is lying

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 am

Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:

Okay, but regardless of what a lunatic she is, General Kelly (which I said like 4 times, where didn't I know his name?) confirmed that exactly what she said is correct. Despite Trumps original denials.

I believe that is what he said. Trump probably denied saying it because he didn't say it in that context. It's all just semantics. I would assume he was horrified in how that was presented, considering his track record with veterans and military personel and he just reacted. Either way this was another massively failed attempt to smear Trump, because as per usual, the truth came out.
Last edited by Relly on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

This is what kneeling has led too. Another Trump victory.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/10/ ... ul-really/

Stand up, or you will all be without a job soon.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:36 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:

I believe that is what he said. Trump probably denied saying it because he didn't say it in that context. It's all just semantics. I would assume he was horrified in how that was presented, considering his track record with veterans and military personel and he just reacted. Either way this was another massively failed attempt to smear Trump, because as per usual, the truth came out.
Regardless of the context he still said it, and the context General Kelly presented it in is just as bad and a shocking thing to say to a widow. Especially to one who you can't give a proper answer what actually happened to them

you keep speaking about Trump and vets but where was his compassion to the transgenders who serve the country. Or when he mocked mccain for being a POW. Or when he didnt even mention this attack for 12 days while he golfed and took on the NFL

Its not another smear campaign. Another example of how Trump is a compulsive liar. Hes been caught out in 2 clear lies yet again

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 am

So trump said he didn't say that stuff, well Kelly Wilson and now his widow have all confirmed otherwise

“knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways. And it made me cry. I was very angry at the tone of his voice, and how he said it.”

Respect for the vets?
"He couldn’t remember my husband’s name."“If my husband is out here fighting for our country...why can’t you remember his name?

So What really is disrespectful to the vets, this? or peacefully protesting something that has nothing to do with them

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 am

Relly wrote:
This is what kneeling has led too. Another Trump victory.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/10/ ... ul-really/

Stand up, or you will all be without a job soon.
Omg, lol, just seen this now, cant believe I missed this.

You're posting a picture of Clevelands stadium to prove a point about kneeling :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, its the kneeling that makes Cleveland struggle to get fans to come to games. Not the fact they're 0-7. Not the fact they're the worst team in the league for a very very long time now. Not the fact they have won 4 games in 3 years. Not the fact they have already used 3 QB's this year and 25 in the last 10. Not the fact theyve had 1 winning season in the last 14 years. Not the fact they haven't won a playoff in 19 years. Not the fact theyre the biggest laughing stock in world sport right now. its the kneeling

And then adding Chicago and Indi to the mix, 2 of the top 5 worst teams in the league who have always struggled to fill stadiums. Miami haven't been able to fill their stadium for a good 6/7 years now.

Next up you're going to show me a picture of the Chargers in LA this year and compare it to them in San Diego and claim its the kneeling

Why haven't you found me photos of New Englands ground? or Kansas? Or Pittsburgh? Or Philly? Or Oakland?

Or better yet, why not show me San Fran? Theyre as bad as Cleveland, and started the kneeling movement, and still have 3 players involved, yet they sell out every week

Or what about Seattle? 75% of the players that kneel come from the Seahawks, all the reform programs being created are from there players. Hocome they have a full crowd every week?

honestly Relly you tell me to go do some proper research? You may know a lot of about American politics but you have absolutely no idea about the NFL

"Another Trump victory"
Want to know the absolute best thing about this whole thing? That the movement was dying. No one spoke about it anymore, it was over. But Trump decided to attack a coloured man at an Alabama rally despite absolutely no correlation or relation between them. And this kickstarted the whole issue all over again. All he was doing was creating another distraction for him to continue to tweet about and avoid the real issues in America.

Do you want to know what the kneeling has actually achieved?

Education. Discussion. Reform. Community programs. Connection the police department to the community programs.
Charity work. Kaepernick has given 1 million dollars to charity while called a son of bitch for doing it.
Chris Long (hes white) has donated his entire 2017 salary to creating educational equality education programs

This is what we should be applauding.

Doug Baldwin, an educated Stanford graduate, has together with the league, penned an emotional appeal to congress to lesson minimum sentences to nonviolent crimes to help avoid increasing unemployment.
Creating community programs to help the police and community interact and promote equality together.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the military. It has nothing to do with the flag. Its a real real pity people cant see past that, see what these man are trying to achieve. Credit to the league and the owners (majority of which are Trump fans, who donated a lot of money to his campaign and inauguration "party") decide to listen to what these knowledgable and educated men have to say on the topic and ignore the outside white noise and criticism coming from twitter.

I honestly dont understand how you look at a guy like Doug Baldwin, and see a man trying to use his status in the community and see him taking the initiative to implement programs to help equality, and assist those who need employment and help, and instead pray to god that this guy himself loses his job. I honestly dont get it.

You tell me which one of those is un-American.

Im done with this subject

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:09 am

I am done with this crap too. You know what the only purpose it serves is? It's a distraction from the real news that could finally take down the Clintons, could crush the democratic party and could destroy Obama's legacy (assuming you think he has one to destroy).

Finally the Russian collusion has been uncovered and it's all democrats. I will start with the lesser of a few evils. The center of the Russia investigation is now Manafort, along with the Podesta brothers, who are at the heart of the democrat party and John was Hillary's campaign manager.

The bullshit Trump pee pee dossier that was meant to bring down Trump, which was produced by Fussion GPS , a firm with heavy Russian connections, was funded by Hillary Clinton's campaign, the DNC and an unknown republican, which everyone assumes is the snake in the grass piece of shit John McCain. Nothing in the dossier is true, but this proves that Hillary has been fabricating this Russian collusion crap for a long time. And while she is screaming Trump colluding with Russia, she has been doing it all along.

But the big story is how in 2010 Hillary Clinton sold 20% of the US' uranium to a Russian company, while undisclosed millions of dollars were funneled into the Clinton Foundation that weren't disclosed, while Bill Clinton received $500 000 to do a speech in Moscow, funded by a Kremlin bank, while Obama killed an FBI investigation that tried to warn of this happening.

This is all under official investigation at the moment. The extent of who will go down over this remains to be seen, but I would say at the very least the Clinton's will be the sacrificial lamb from the elites and will take the brunt of it.

Meanwhile CBC, ABC, NBC have not mentioned, and CNN glossed over it in 60 seconds. That's why no one trusts the media.

And always remember one thing, if a democrat is accusing you of something there is a good chance they are already guilty of it. Alinsky would be proud.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am

Lol, standard fornicate Trump like response. Learn from your puppet master.

Make some insensitive bullshit remark to a soldiers widow, lie about it and then get caught out and change the subject to the fact he was nice to another widow

Make some bullshit unfounded crap remark about the NFL, get called out on it, and then its back to rah rah Hillary and the Russians and the emails rah rah rah

Like fornicate clockwork

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Sandies wrote:

Make some insensitive bullshit remark to a soldiers widow, lie about it and then get caught out and change the subject to the fact he was nice to another widow

Make some bullshit unfounded crap remark about the NFL, get called out on it, and then its back to rah rah Hillary and the Russians and the emails rah rah rah

Like fornicate clockwork
I stand by, 100%, that there is no way Trump called this woman and was intentionally disrespectful.

I also think the evidence more than proves Trump was right about the NFL.

I am, however, more concerned with real issues, that you seem to want to ignore.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm

FWIW I don't think Trump meant to be offensive to that war widow (what could he possibly gain from that?). I think it just shows how lazy with his language that he is (one of his many, but less significant, faults!)
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 am

RedSte wrote:
FWIW I don't think Trump meant to be offensive to that war widow (what could he possibly gain from that?). I think it just shows how lazy with his language that he is (one of his many, but less significant, faults!)
I know you really dislike him, but it's nice to see people with common sense prevail once in a while.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 am

Have at 'er Brent.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... confirmed/
7 Explosive Uranium One Facts Mainstream Media Have Already Confirmed

Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images

by Jerome Hudson25 Oct 20173232

Hillary Clinton claimed on Monday that the Uranium One scandal engulfing herself and the Obama administration has all been “debunked.”
“It’s the same baloney they’ve been peddling for years, and there’s been no credible evidence by anyone,” said Clinton.

At issue: why Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Putin’s Russia and why nine foreign investors in the deal funneled $145 million to Hillary Clinton’s foundation.

Far from being “debunked,” several mainstream media outlets have confirmed key facts related to the Uranium One scandal—a story first broken by Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer in his New York Times bestselling book, Clinton Cash.

1. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: The former head of Russia’s uranium company (Ian Telfer) made four hidden donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling $2.35 million.

As the New York Times has confirmed: “As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.”

2. CONFIRMED by the New Yorker magazine: Bill Clinton bagged a $500,000 speech in Moscow paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank.

The New Yorker confirmed that Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by “a Russian investment bank that had ties to the Kremlin.”

“Why was Bill Clinton taking any money from a bank linked to the Kremlin while his wife was Secretary of State?” asked the New Yorker.

Similarly, the New York Times has confirmed that: “shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

3. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: Despite claims to the contrary, Uranium One has, in fact, exported “yellowcake” out of America and is “routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.”

The New York Times confirmed that: “Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.”

4. CONFIRMED by The Hill: The FBI has uncovered “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.”

The Hill confirmed last week that the FBI has uncovered “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.”

5. CONFIRMED by CNBC: Clinton Foundation mega-donor Frank Holmes claimed he sold Uranium One before Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the Russian transfer—but his company’s own SEC filings prove otherwise.

On CNBC, Clinton mega donor and uranium executive Frank Holmes claimed he sold his Uranium One stock before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. approved the transfer of 20% of all U.S. uranium to Putin’s Russia in 2010. Yet according to his company’s (U.S. Global Investors), own 2011 SEC filing, Holmes’ company still hold Uranium One stock, a point he later admitted.

6. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: While eight other agencies had to sign off on approving the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was the only government agency headed by an official (Hillary Clinton) whose family foundation received $145 million from foreign investors involved in the uranium deal.

In its financial review of the uranium transaction, the New York Times confirmed that nine foreign investors in the uranium deal flowed a combined $145 million to Hillary Clinton’s family foundation. None of the remaining eight agency heads who approved the uranium transfer received foreign donations to their family’s charities.

7. CONFIRMED by The Hill: FBI agents already have an eyewitness and documents to support the most explosive parts of the Uranium One story.

The Hill confirmed that federal agents have “obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow.”

The United States House and Senate have now launched official probes into the Uranium One scandal.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 am

Sandies wrote:

Like fornicate clockwork
http://www.dailywire.com/news/22805/tru ... n-saavedra

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22802/sho ... nk-berrien

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:08 am

Relly wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:11 pm

I stand by, 100%, that there is no way Trump called this woman and was intentionally disrespectful.

I also think the evidence more than proves Trump was right about the NFL.

I am, however, more concerned with real issues, that you seem to want to ignore.
RedSte wrote:

IF this is the case, wouldn't the right thing to do is come out and say as much and explain what happened. Whatever his intentions were, he still ended up deeply upsetting a gold star widow. Shouldnt he show compassion and try clarify what he said

Instead he came out and claimed it wasn't true and that he never said it all (another lie) and attacked the congress woman for releasing it. If its ture he meant no disrespect, why lie?

And then when he was proved to be a liar in 3 different ways, he still came out and attacked the widow

He continued to absolve himself of all fault and just continue to lie his way out of the situation and once again use the NFL as a distraction.

Like puppet like master

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:34 pm

RedSte wrote:
I don't think so too but you have to look at his reaction when it was pointed out to him. Maybe he's just paranoid to the point that he doubts his own intentions. This president has a very smooth relationship with distorting facts at best and lying crassly at worst. It should not be dismissed off-hand given his disposition to such tactics.
There's an inversion of things/values going on with Trump and if it's part of the whole revolution thing then the end must make for an interesting spectacle.
Truthfulness no longer matters in leadership, Check.
What about debasement of morals? Check
Make ignorance great again, why not? Check

I'm not saying that former administrations were immaculate, but the blend of all these corrosive factors appears to be all the more present in this administration and added to it and perhaps because of the guy at the top, it makes for a scenario with the worst chef having the worst ingredients to make a last meal. Enjoy!

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 am
Have at 'er Brent.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... confirmed/
7 Explosive Uranium One Facts Mainstream Media Have Already Confirmed

Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images

by Jerome Hudson25 Oct 20173232

Hillary Clinton claimed on Monday that the Uranium One scandal engulfing herself and the Obama administration has all been “debunked.”
“It’s the same baloney they’ve been peddling for years, and there’s been no credible evidence by anyone,” said Clinton.

At issue: why Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Putin’s Russia and why nine foreign investors in the deal funneled $145 million to Hillary Clinton’s foundation.

Far from being “debunked,” several mainstream media outlets have confirmed key facts related to the Uranium One scandal—a story first broken by Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer in his New York Times bestselling book, Clinton Cash.

1. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: The former head of Russia’s uranium company (Ian Telfer) made four hidden donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling $2.35 million.

As the New York Times has confirmed: “As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.”

2. CONFIRMED by the New Yorker magazine: Bill Clinton bagged a $500,000 speech in Moscow paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank.

The New Yorker confirmed that Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by “a Russian investment bank that had ties to the Kremlin.”

“Why was Bill Clinton taking any money from a bank linked to the Kremlin while his wife was Secretary of State?” asked the New Yorker.

Similarly, the New York Times has confirmed that: “shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

3. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: Despite claims to the contrary, Uranium One has, in fact, exported “yellowcake” out of America and is “routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.”

The New York Times confirmed that: “Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.”

4. CONFIRMED by The Hill: The FBI has uncovered “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.”

The Hill confirmed last week that the FBI has uncovered “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.”

5. CONFIRMED by CNBC: Clinton Foundation mega-donor Frank Holmes claimed he sold Uranium One before Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the Russian transfer—but his company’s own SEC filings prove otherwise.

On CNBC, Clinton mega donor and uranium executive Frank Holmes claimed he sold his Uranium One stock before Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. approved the transfer of 20% of all U.S. uranium to Putin’s Russia in 2010. Yet according to his company’s (U.S. Global Investors), own 2011 SEC filing, Holmes’ company still hold Uranium One stock, a point he later admitted.

6. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: While eight other agencies had to sign off on approving the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was the only government agency headed by an official (Hillary Clinton) whose family foundation received $145 million from foreign investors involved in the uranium deal.

In its financial review of the uranium transaction, the New York Times confirmed that nine foreign investors in the uranium deal flowed a combined $145 million to Hillary Clinton’s family foundation. None of the remaining eight agency heads who approved the uranium transfer received foreign donations to their family’s charities.

7. CONFIRMED by The Hill: FBI agents already have an eyewitness and documents to support the most explosive parts of the Uranium One story.

The Hill confirmed that federal agents have “obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow.”

The United States House and Senate have now launched official probes into the Uranium One scandal.

I'll look into this later but suddently new york times is not fake news anymore, Ben?
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:39 am

Lol, you think he believes in what he says? Just a messenger.

See what Trump did with the "Democrats funded the Dossier, therefore the Russian probe is a witch-hunt"? Lol. If I resided in a different country this would be my daily source of entertainment. Sigh. But it's not.

Return to “Members Lounge”