Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:04 pm
Relly wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:43 pm
Still haven't answered why it's the duty of Joe Blow American that can barely afford to feed his own kid to save the world.

You sound like a real fornicate hero, at least that's how you present yourself on the internet, I assume you have some refugee families living with you and that you voluntarily pay more income tax so your government can use it for humanitarian purposes. C'mon hero, don't be so modest, tell us all the good things you're doing.
Honestly what fornicate tripe are you even trying to say here

Good lord has anyone ever spat the fornicate dummy like this on here before

Hero? What the fornicate are you on about
So why is it the responsibility of Joe Blow American to save every poor person in the world?

"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:00 pm

Who ever fornicate said it was

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 am

Relly wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:45 pm
Sandies wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:04 pm
Relly wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:43 pm
Still haven't answered why it's the duty of Joe Blow American that can barely afford to feed his own kid to save the world.

You sound like a real fornicate hero, at least that's how you present yourself on the internet, I assume you have some refugee families living with you and that you voluntarily pay more income tax so your government can use it for humanitarian purposes. C'mon hero, don't be so modest, tell us all the good things you're doing.
Honestly what fornicate tripe are you even trying to say here

Good lord has anyone ever spat the fornicate dummy like this on here before

Hero? What the fornicate are you on about
So why is it the responsibility of Joe Blow American to save every poor person in the world?

Lol that's a damn good question Relly and one that people of other countries have been asking Americans for years :whistle:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:00 pm
Who ever fornicate said it was
You. Your solution is that the US should take in and support anyone that show up to the country in need. Do you know where the American government gets their money from?

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:17 pm

@Relly-I did not hear him make any argument other than that the way Trump is trying to solve the problem is not compassionate and the backlash seems to make that a pretty general concensus as far as majorities go.

The question "So why is it the responsibility of Joe Blow American to save every poor person in the world?" is fair but not well contextualized.

As you probably already know the President of the US (Economist in chief) must seek to grow the US economy each year or he/she and his/her party will likely be voted out. Since the US has largely pursued an expansionist strategy to growing the economy, that is participating in global markets and as well protecting its global partners from adversaries such as Russia, China etc. International GOOD WILL is an asset that the US pursues to better have a welcome seat at any table it seeks to pursue any national interest. In this way, the US gains political, economic and social influence around the world and more likely to successfully market the American brand to the citizens of those countries.
So as such the US must try to be perceived as a friendly/humanitarian nation. And this must be comprehensive including but not limited to human rights issues with the Judicial system, Immigration and Military tactics (No Torture). So they sow goodwill and hope to reap an expanded reach into other market beyond their borders. There are also National Security considerations but I will not be talking about that because the current President is more isolationist, which in my opinion has major limitations for a capitalist economy.
So to answer or try to answer that question, it is not the responsibility of Joe Blow personally but it does require Joe Blows' participation to achieve such expansionist ideas. It is kind of similar to the healthcare system. It is not Joe Blow's responsibility to pay for ER treatments for people who can't afford healthcare but they still have to because it's a system whose integrity depends on the participation of Joe Blow. Sometimes he loses but he also wins sometimes. This is the concept of society in the national context and then think of the world as an international society. It is the nature of commerce.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:05 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:17 pm
@Relly-I did not hear him make any argument other than that the way Trump is trying to solve the problem is not compassionate and the backlash seems to make that a pretty general concensus as far as majorities go.

The question "So why is it the responsibility of Joe Blow American to save every poor person in the world?" is fair but not well contextualized.

As you probably already know the President of the US (Economist in chief) must seek to grow the US economy each year or he/she and his/her party will likely be voted out. Since the US has largely pursued an expansionist strategy to growing the economy, that is participating in global markets and as well protecting its global partners from adversaries such as Russia, China etc. International GOOD WILL is an asset that the US pursues to better have a welcome seat at any table it seeks to pursue any national interest. In this way, the US gains political, economic and social influence around the world and more likely to successfully market the American brand to the citizens of those countries.
So as such the US must try to be perceived as a friendly/humanitarian nation. And this must be comprehensive including but not limited to human rights issues with the Judicial system, Immigration and Military tactics (No Torture). So they sow goodwill and hope to reap an expanded reach into other market beyond their borders. There are also National Security considerations but I will not be talking about that because the current President is more isolationist, which in my opinion has major limitations for a capitalist economy.
So to answer or try to answer that question, it is not the responsibility of Joe Blow personally but it does require Joe Blows' participation to achieve such expansionist ideas. It is kind of similar to the healthcare system. It is not Joe Blow's responsibility to pay for ER treatments for people who can't afford healthcare but they still have to because it's a system whose integrity depends on the participation of Joe Blow. Sometimes he loses but he also wins sometimes. This is the concept of society in the national context and then think of the world as an international society. It is the nature of commerce.
This is where you are out of touch. Americans are rejecting the globalist economy and globalist society, that's why they voted for Trump. So all Trump is doing, more so than any politician I have seen in my life, is keeping his promises.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Maybe I am out of touch. But you were just now referring to a president who did not win the popular vote and claiming that Americans are rejecting a globalist economy. Let's assume that the minority then has become a majority now, economic trends are best predicted by professional economists not by how people feel about their job prospects, which is sentimental but has some political value. Capitalism, if it's to be sustained needs bigger and bigger revenues and or smaller and smaller overhead costs.

I can see what Trump is doing. But he is a salesman and you just don't know what you're getting with him. Having said that, I like the effect he is having on the complacency of the political establishment. He is causing people to ask questions that have long been taken for granted. More to that on a different topic.
Trump must keep his promises or he is toast. He keeps his promises not out of conviction I believe, but to use it as a rallying cry for his base. That's the way populists thrive, so that's why he seems different.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:59 pm

New UKIP members eh?

That'll end well.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:57 pm

hahaha

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:38 am

Nations president wages constant war against the media - calling them "The enemy of the people"

Crazed alt right nut shoots up newspaper - killing 5 journalist

But he's not black or illegal so nothign we can do

'Murica

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Sandies wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:38 am
Nations president wages constant war against the media - calling them "The enemy of the people"

Crazed alt right nut shoots up newspaper - killing 5 journalist

But he's not black or illegal so nothign we can do

'Murica
The media tried to pin this on Trump right away and that was quickly shot down. In fact some reporters even lost their jobs for trying to stretch that connection when it wasn't there. This guy had a long running issue with this paper that went back to 2011. This has zero to do with Trump, hence why it quickly exited the news cycle. Another major reason for that is that he used a shotgun. Had he used an AR-15 this this would still be prominent story. But the dems and the media know that the clear majority of Americans would not accept banning of guns like shotguns, so there is no point in glorifying this story.

You're a few days late Sandies, only the simpliest minded sheep are still trying to somehow blame this on Trump when there is zero basis. I guess you'll have to wait for the next tragedy to exploit.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:40 am

Mocking McCain and Bush

But trump cares about the military and respects veterans 🤥

Mocking me too movement

But Putin’s fine

All in a days work 👍

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:54 pm

I can't say I'll miss David Davies, Boris Johnson and the other nonentities who just resigned, but the Tories need to pull together and get an offer to the EU so we don't end up crashing out with nothing.

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Dante wrote:
I can't say I'll miss David Davies, Boris Johnson and the other nonentities who just resigned, but the Tories need to pull together and get an offer to the EU so we don't end up crashing out with nothing.
Rumour is they left because Mayhem has sold the country down the river,laid on the table and let Junckers give her a right shafting

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 am

What a stand up guy Putin is. How can you doubt his denials

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 am

Sandies wrote:
I hope I'm not over-reacting when I say that this was like watching a movie. After this showing, let nobody suggest to me that it's not possible Russia has something with Donald Trump. That's all.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 am

RED3bution wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 am
Sandies wrote:
I hope I'm not over-reacting when I say that this was like watching a movie. After this showing, let nobody suggest to me that it's not possible Russia has something with Donald Trump. That's all.

Doubt theres anyone in the world that doubts that

Oranje
Reserve
Reserve

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 am

Trumps performance was digraceful and treason towards his own intelligence services. Putin denied and Trumps "sees no reason why it would be Russia", "there was no collusion at all, everybody knows it", "President Putin was very strong and powerful in his denial"...

I thought republicans were pretty patriotic, are they proud that Trump is this far in Putins pocket?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Sigmar wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:33 pm
Dante wrote:
Rumour is they left because Mayhem has sold the country down the river,laid on the table and let Junckers give her a right shafting
They left because they are self serving arseholes who are only concerned about their own political careers.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 pm

What a whirlwind circus. Now he claims he misspoke. Give me a break you know-nothing. Probably thinks he's smarter than everyone not in his base.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:04 pm

RED3bution wrote:
What a whirlwind circus. Now he claims he misspoke. Give me a break you know-nothing. Probably thinks he's smarter than everyone not in his base.
Well he's president of the most powerful country in the world and worth 9 billion dollars, so I would say he is.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:25 pm

RED3bution wrote:

The only thing mkre disgraceful than what he said yesterday was what he said today

What a pathetic excuse for a human

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 pm

So trump :

Russia did attack American democracy but the Russia investigation is a "witch hunt" which is why he believes Putin that it never happened even though he believes his intelligence people despite the fact that it's all just fake news

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:10 am

Relly wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:04 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Well he's president of the most powerful country in the world and worth 9 billion dollars, so I would say he is.
Ugghhh.....look I don't wanna get into these petty things but Trump's worth is somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. I believe you quoted a mythical figure there, like Cristiano Ronaldo would say, only God knows.
He might be the president of the most powerful country in the world but it doesn't make him the most powerful president in the world. Hopefully you watched as his handler made him do unTrump-like things but then again maybe that's really Trump. He is a breath of thick plumes.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 am

Sandies wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:41 pm
So trump :

Russia did attack American democracy but the Russia investigation is a "witch hunt" which is why he believes Putin that it never happened even though he believes his intelligence people despite the fact that it's all just fake news
This is the paradox that is Trump encapsuled in your lines. As soon as you attempt logic with what he says, it all falls down. Like I said, he assumes he can fool everyone because he does so with his base.

Return to “Members Lounge”