Next Match: Image
Wolves in the Premier League.
Saturday 22nd September 2018, KO 15:00 BST.
Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Yeah it is. It seems a really unique place to me, because of its location you have the combination of Caribbean and Native American culture and the jungle, marine life, the Great Blue Hole. And history, it used to be a British colony and gained independence relatively recently, so English is the national language though others are spoken too, mainly Spanish which my family members speak.

I think the only food I've had from there is that sauce though.

Make football fabulous again!

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player

Thu May 03, 2018 5:40 am

Yeah it really does. Didn't they only get independence in the eighties? Would you consider going?

FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

t.d.
International Player
International Player

Thu May 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Yeah, fried (lard or beef fat) is always nicer, but a faff without a frier.

Break up the Union.

“Physics is to maths what sex is to masturbation.”
― Richard P. Feynman.

x(t) = Asin(ωt + φ)

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Mushy peas wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:40 am
Yeah it really does. Didn't they only get independence in the eighties? Would you consider going?
Yeah the 80s.

I would go. My mom has gone a few times but not for years cos she doesn't like flying.

I think they brew their own alcohol, there are shops that sell it in the towns but closer to the jungle and villages it's not like shops over here. Think they're little stalls. My family are wealthy by their standards though, my grandparent could afford to come to England and settle, I've seen the houses they live in and they're nice, like the sort of thing people here would have as a holiday home. Some people there are very poor though.

Would visit but for most people if you're into the big cities more than rural living you may get bored.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 03, 2018 10:07 pm

As for frying/baking wings, if you're going to season or dredge them frying is preferred. If you must bake them, dredge them and get some fat on them before going in or just turn them over so the seasoning doesn't get burned.

Not a big difference really but for fried chicken (thighs or legs) I would only fry that.

Return to “Members Lounge”