Loading...
Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:48 pm

cilantro is awesome


Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8215
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Call Me: Daddy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm

I prefer coriander
100% Top Red

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5620
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Coriander and Cilantro are part of the same plant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriander
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8215
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Call Me: Daddy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:40 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm
Coriander and Cilantro are part of the same plant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriander
I know mate I was joking
100% Top Red

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5620
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Sorry bout that. I have been with the grandkids at Disneyland all week and while I had a great time my IQ has dropped a lot and it wasn't until I read my response that I realized you where joking.

BTW a little cilantro goes a long way for me,.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8215
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Call Me: Daddy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm

So lads seeing as UL has had a mini revival lets try and get this thread back up and running. Easily the second best non football related thread this forum has ever seen. Behind Rant thread #1 (RIP)
100% Top Red

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Haha the rant thread. Mikey used to have some epic rant in there.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm
Call Me: Christy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:22 am

Short Back and Sides wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm
So lads seeing as UL has had a mini revival lets try and get this thread back up and running. Easily the second best non football related thread this forum has ever seen. Behind Rant thread #1 (RIP)
Food>being angry
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:35 am

Mushy peas wrote:
Short Back and Sides wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm
So lads seeing as UL has had a mini revival lets try and get this thread back up and running. Easily the second best non football related thread this forum has ever seen. Behind Rant thread #1 (RIP)
Food>being angry
Where have you been ginger birth canal?
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm
Call Me: Christy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 am

The site wouldn't let me log on while I was in Hong Kong so I gave up. I'm still a fat birth canal though don't worry.
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:08 am

Mushy peas wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 am
The site wouldn't let me log on while I was in Hong Kong so I gave up. I'm still a fat birth canal though don't worry.
You left hong kong?
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:11 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:06 pm

What other cuisines do you guys like best aside from your home countries?

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm

JonSnow wrote:What other cuisines do you guys like best aside from your home countries?
Chinese, japanese, korean, western, malay, indian. I love it all
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
JonSnow
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:11 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm
JonSnow wrote:What other cuisines do you guys like best aside from your home countries?
Chinese, japanese, korean, western, malay, indian. I love it all
lol! I love me some Japanese, Western, and Mexican food. But if it's food, I'll love it for sure!

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8215
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Call Me: Daddy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:56 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm
JonSnow wrote:What other cuisines do you guys like best aside from your home countries?
Chinese, japanese, korean, western, malay, indian. I love it all
When someone from Malaysia thinks of English food what exactly do you think of?
100% Top Red

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8322
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Beef dripping
Image

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Short Back and Sides wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm
JonSnow wrote:What other cuisines do you guys like best aside from your home countries?
Chinese, japanese, korean, western, malay, indian. I love it all
When someone from Malaysia thinks of English food what exactly do you think of?
fish and chip, bread pudding.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:06 am

JonSnow wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm
JonSnow wrote:What other cuisines do you guys like best aside from your home countries?
Chinese, japanese, korean, western, malay, indian. I love it all
lol! I love me some Japanese, Western, and Mexican food. But if it's food, I'll love it for sure!
A good plate of sashimi never disappoints.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
Martin
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 am

I reckon most of the English people on here haven't had bread pudding. I haven't and I haven't had other English stuff like beef dripping, bubble and squeak or beef Wellington either. I only had toad in the hole when I made it myself for the first time.

We eat fish and chips five times a week though.
Make football fabulous again!

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8322
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:54 am

I had to Google bread pudding.

Don't know how you managed to avoid toad in the hole though.
Image

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Martin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 am
I reckon most of the English people on here haven't had bread pudding. I haven't and I haven't had other English stuff like beef dripping, bubble and squeak or beef Wellington either. I only had toad in the hole when I made it myself for the first time.

We eat fish and chips five times a week though.
lol I thought bread and butter pudding was english.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
Martin
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm

It is mate, just saying that I don't know anyone that eats it. It sounds like what poor people would eat about 50 years ago.
Make football fabulous again!

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm
Call Me: Christy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:08 am
Mushy peas wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 am
The site wouldn't let me log on while I was in Hong Kong so I gave up. I'm still a fat birth canal though don't worry.
You left hong kong?
Yes sir.

I have to say Japanese food is now very high on my list.
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6021
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Mushy peas wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm
marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:08 am
Mushy peas wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 am
The site wouldn't let me log on while I was in Hong Kong so I gave up. I'm still a fat birth canal though don't worry.
You left hong kong?
Yes sir.

I have to say Japanese food is now very high on my list.

Where is your next project?

Tuna sashimi and wasabi...yum
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm
Call Me: Christy

Re: Fooooooooooooood

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:45 am

Warsaw.

Oh yeah it's heaven. I'm pretty sure they're fishing the sea dry though. It'd unbelievable how much they have there daily.
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users