Loading...
Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6006
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:29 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:17 am
marcus leong wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 pm
Imagine that. The Donald doesn't quite support leaks anymore.....who would have thought?
So the Russian connection is not just a rumour isn't it.
Complete fabrication
I would agree before all this Flynn fiasco. Surely you believe the things just happened?

DJT administrations was informed about Flynn illegal communication with the russian and they chose to ignore it until Flynn was caught doing it by a journalist. From that point, DJT is on turbo mode to blame the leak and media instead of addressing the trouble Flynn might have cause. Don't forget, he acknowledge this issue by sacking Flynn. So, you are telling there is nothing worth investigating?

To use your own words, don't be a sheep. You support DJT, doesn't mean you have to support him at all cost. ;)


Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6006
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:32 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:46 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:02 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm


Exactly, you're not as dumb as I thought.
Lol...you're far too kind on that. I would go on and return the "favor" but I could never get myself to accuse you of the same. This might be poor judgment from me but I fear you'd prove me spectacularly wrong going forward with your next utterance. Please be advised, live on as a silent legend or make your folly great again. In any case you will still have my respect.
Don't worry, my true thoughts are that you are a weak minded sheep without a original thought in your mind who tries to hide it by talking in an uppity condescending manor.

Guys, calm down. Instead of insulting each other, why not present your own case on the matter. Please? 8-) :oops:
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:42 am

Marcus I don't have an active twitter account. It's hopeless for him if it's not a tweet.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:06 am
Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:46 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:02 pm


Lol...you're far too kind on that. I would go on and return the "favor" but I could never get myself to accuse you of the same. This might be poor judgment from me but I fear you'd prove me spectacularly wrong going forward with your next utterance. Please be advised, live on as a silent legend or make your folly great again. In any case you will still have my respect.
Don't worry, my true thoughts are that you are a weak minded sheep without a original thought in your mind who tries to hide it by talking in an uppity condescending manor.
Yes,a sheep, like believing FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS is actually a legitimate lie
When there is proof it isn't a lie. It's genuinely scary that there are people out there that watch CNN or read in article in the NYT or WAPO and actually believe it. What these organizations are doing is illegal and it cannot last.

Did you know the WAPO, amongst others, who is one of the chief organizations pushing this Russian lie actually takes money from the Russian government to print Russian propaganda in the US? This is a fact that they don't even deny.
Last edited by Relly on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:24 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:42 am
Marcus I don't have an active twitter account. It's hopeless for him if it's not a tweet.
I don't use twitter, almost never. I have an account I will look at when there is a big transfer rumor circulating United, that's it.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:28 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:29 am
Relly wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:17 am
marcus leong wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 pm


So the Russian connection is not just a rumour isn't it.
Complete fabrication
I would agree before all this Flynn fiasco. Surely you believe the things just happened?

DJT administrations was informed about Flynn illegal communication with the russian and they chose to ignore it until Flynn was caught doing it by a journalist. From that point, DJT is on turbo mode to blame the leak and media instead of addressing the trouble Flynn might have cause. Don't forget, he acknowledge this issue by sacking Flynn. So, you are telling there is nothing worth investigating?

To use your own words, don't be a sheep. You support DJT, doesn't mean you have to support him at all cost. ;)
Do you understand Flynn really didn't do anything wrong? He spoke to the Russian ambassador, which was his job, which is why he spoke with dozens of other ambassadors, and the Russian said, hey we want to talk about these sanctions that Barry put on Russia, and Flynn said, yeah, we will talk about them when Trump get's in. They didn't discuss the sanctions, they discussed discussing the sanctions.

Why Trump really fired him, i'm not sure, whether it was genuinely the erosion of trust for not fully disclosing his discussions with Mike Pence or whether he was throwing the establishment a bone.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm

Ben, "not fully disclosing his discussions" are you kidding me if this had been Obama or HRC you would be calling it what it really was - lying through his fornicate teeth. Technically it wasn't his job, he had not been confirmed or even had any hearing when the conversation took place and the content of the conversation would determine the legality f the conversation.

From NPR story:
Depending on the content of the conversations, Flynn could have violated a law called the Logan Act, which bars a private individual from conducting foreign policy without the permission of the U.S. government. For instance, if Flynn told the ambassador the Trump administration would drop the sanctions, that would have been illegal.
I am somewhat skeptical about the story as the only source it quotes is
A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly
and with no official spokesperson I guess this is just another "leak". I also find it telling that originally Fylnn didn't remember talking about sanction but after being informed that there where tape of the conversation he remembered that they might have come up.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Prove this one wrong if you can.
I have noticed that Trump cocaine stiffing has gotten worst since he was elected.
Go ahead and spin your wheels trying to disprove that one.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Prove this one wrong if you can.
I have noticed that Trump cocaine stiffing has gotten worst since he was elected.
Go ahead and spin your wheels trying to disprove that one.
Trump cocaine sniffing? Never ever heard of that one before. I have a guy I work with that sniff's like that all the time, even more, it's due to a medical condition. There are all kinds of reasons he could be sniffing.

And I am sorry, but it's not up to me and anyone to disprove crazy accusations, it's up to the accuser to prove them.
Last edited by Relly on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:23 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm
Ben, "not fully disclosing his discussions" are you kidding me if this had been Obama or HRC you would be calling it what it really was - lying through his fornicate teeth. Technically it wasn't his job, he had not been confirmed or even had any hearing when the conversation took place and the content of the conversation would determine the legality f the conversation.

From NPR story:
Depending on the content of the conversations, Flynn could have violated a law called the Logan Act, which bars a private individual from conducting foreign policy without the permission of the U.S. government. For instance, if Flynn told the ambassador the Trump administration would drop the sanctions, that would have been illegal.
I am somewhat skeptical about the story as the only source it quotes is
A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly
and with no official spokesperson I guess this is just another "leak". I also find it telling that originally Fylnn didn't remember talking about sanction but after being informed that there where tape of the conversation he remembered that they might have come up.
It was 7 weeks after the election, he had the job. And that's what everyone in those positions does, he talked to people from dozens of countries because that was his job.

I know exactly what the Logan act is, it's funny when Lefties, neocons and all around globalists are going to Bildaberg meetings every year and discussing government policy in private with other world leaders and business leaders nobody cares about the Logan Act, but when it can beef up this completely false story about a connection between Trump and the Russians everybody wants to brush the dust off the Logan act. Why wasn't the Logan Act called into play when Loretta Lynch got caught discussing government matters with Bill Clinton in the back of plane in the fall?

What you should be really worried about Barry is that this is further proof that your government is spying on and recording it's private citizens at all times.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Prove this one wrong if you can.
I have noticed that Trump cocaine stiffing has gotten worst since he was elected.
Go ahead and spin your wheels trying to disprove that one.
Wow Barry, the more I think about this one the more I am floored by it.

You seem like a pretty smart guy but this is just more proof that the never trumpers have just gone right off the deep end. I am just hearing this post as if it was written by a petulant little child... well oh yeah, Trump sniffs cocaine, go ahead and disprove that one, yeah.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:02 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Prove this one wrong if you can.
I have noticed that Trump cocaine stiffing has gotten worst since he was elected.
Go ahead and spin your wheels trying to disprove that one.
Trump cocaine sniffing? Never ever heard of that one before. I have a guy I work with that sniff's like that all the time, even more, it's due to a medical condition. There are all kinds of reasons he could be sniffing.

And anyone that knows anything about Trump knows that he is against pretty much any mind altering substance. He doesn't drink, smoke, take drugs and I don't even think he drinks coffee. He has been adamant about that his entire life and did even let his kids do any of those things.

And I am sorry, but it's not up to me and anyone to disprove crazy accusations, it's up to the accuser to prove them.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am

The FBI has said there will be no charges against Flynn as he did nothing illegal
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1905
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 am

There are rumors Flynn was fired not because of Russia, but because he knew some government officials (from both parties) liked pizza.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8286
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:45 am

Why some Tories fear blood on the streets in a couple of years

The cuts to services are going to cause havoc over the next few years. We really need to address it before it gets to people taking to the streets.
Image

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Relly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:23 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm
Ben, "not fully disclosing his discussions" are you kidding me if this had been Obama or HRC you would be calling it what it really was - lying through his fornicate teeth. Technically it wasn't his job, he had not been confirmed or even had any hearing when the conversation took place and the content of the conversation would determine the legality f the conversation.

From NPR story:
Depending on the content of the conversations, Flynn could have violated a law called the Logan Act, which bars a private individual from conducting foreign policy without the permission of the U.S. government. For instance, if Flynn told the ambassador the Trump administration would drop the sanctions, that would have been illegal.
I am somewhat skeptical about the story as the only source it quotes is
A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly
and with no official spokesperson I guess this is just another "leak". I also find it telling that originally Fylnn didn't remember talking about sanction but after being informed that there where tape of the conversation he remembered that they might have come up.
It was 7 weeks after the election, he had the job. And that's what everyone in those positions does, he talked to people from dozens of countries because that was his job.

I know exactly what the Logan act is, it's funny when Lefties, neocons and all around globalists are going to Bildaberg meetings every year and discussing government policy in private with other world leaders and business leaders nobody cares about the Logan Act, but when it can beef up this completely false story about a connection between Trump and the Russians everybody wants to brush the dust off the Logan act. Why wasn't the Logan Act called into play when Loretta Lynch got caught discussing government matters with Bill Clinton in the back of plane in the fall?

What you should be really worried about Barry is that this is further proof that your government is spying on and recording it's private citizens at all times.
Ben you are incorrect in your thinking, Obama announced sanction against Russia on Dec 29th and the phone calls took place the next day. At that time Trump was President Elect and therefore in no position to appoint Flynn as Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (APNSA), officially Flynn became APNSA on January 20th so at the time of the phone calls was a citizen.

I also find it funny that right wing radical scream for “Law and Order” until the law become inconvenient for them, and then the usual battle cry become – “well the other side does it too”. If you cannot differentiate between Lynn and Bill Clinton talking at the back of a plane and Flynn’s telephone conversation with a high ranking Russian Ambassador then I fear you have drank far too much Kol Aide.

What really worries me is a leader of the free world who is infatuated with totalitarianism whose typical retort is that he know better than anyone else what’s going on and how to fix it. To me this sounds a lot like other maniacs who would make have made themselves King of the World.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Relly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Prove this one wrong if you can.
I have noticed that Trump cocaine stiffing has gotten worst since he was elected.
Go ahead and spin your wheels trying to disprove that one.
Trump cocaine sniffing? Never ever heard of that one before. I have a guy I work with that sniff's like that all the time, even more, it's due to a medical condition. There are all kinds of reasons he could be sniffing.

And anyone that knows anything about Trump knows that he is against pretty much any mind altering substance. He doesn't drink, smoke, take drugs and I don't even think he drinks coffee. He has been adamant about that his entire life and did even let his kids do any of those things.

And I am sorry, but it's not up to me and anyone to disprove crazy accusations, it's up to the accuser to prove them.
Sixteen intelligence agencies say that there was Russian involvement in the election process, Trump say that''s not true is just the press making up stories. Where do you think the burner of proof should resides?
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 am
There are rumors Flynn was fired not because of Russia, but because he knew some government officials (from both parties) liked pizza.
Many people think he was fired because he threatened cocaine supplies.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am
The FBI has said there will be no charges against Flynn as he did nothing illegal
He did nothing illegal during his interview; I guess it depends on how you want to read the reports/statements; Breitbart News or CNN.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:13 pm
Relly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am
The FBI has said there will be no charges against Flynn as he did nothing illegal
He did nothing illegal during his interview; I guess it depends on how you want to read the reports/statements; Breitbart News or CNN.
No one should read CNN. They have been exposed as completely fake news.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:19 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 am
There are rumors Flynn was fired not because of Russia, but because he knew some government officials (from both parties) liked pizza.
I heard something about this too. This whole situation is pretty wild and I am not sure it will ever be fully exposed, which is why I don't necessarily mention it.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:23 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 am
There are rumors Flynn was fired not because of Russia, but because he knew some government officials (from both parties) liked pizza.
Many people think he was fired because he threatened cocaine supplies.
Again, Trump is 100% against the use of drugs.

It's sort of amazing to watch what's happening, Trump will say something, like his hard stance on drugs which he mentioned during his last two press conferences, the press will literally just say no, the opposite is true, without any proof, and the sheep believe it.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5590
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:13 pm
Relly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am
The FBI has said there will be no charges against Flynn as he did nothing illegal
He did nothing illegal during his interview; I guess it depends on how you want to read the reports/statements; Breitbart News or CNN.
No one should read CNN. They have been exposed as completely fake news.
That's your (and your Avatars) opinion and of course Breitbart is a pillar of integrity.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5908
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:28 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:49 pm
Relly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Prove this one wrong if you can.
I have noticed that Trump cocaine stiffing has gotten worst since he was elected.
Go ahead and spin your wheels trying to disprove that one.
Trump cocaine sniffing? Never ever heard of that one before. I have a guy I work with that sniff's like that all the time, even more, it's due to a medical condition. There are all kinds of reasons he could be sniffing.

And anyone that knows anything about Trump knows that he is against pretty much any mind altering substance. He doesn't drink, smoke, take drugs and I don't even think he drinks coffee. He has been adamant about that his entire life and did even let his kids do any of those things.

And I am sorry, but it's not up to me and anyone to disprove crazy accusations, it's up to the accuser to prove them.
Sixteen intelligence agencies say that there was Russian involvement in the election process, Trump say that''s not true is just the press making up stories. Where do you think the burner of proof should resides?
No, 16 agencies didn't say Russian was involved, 2 did. And do you not think it's possible that people inside those agencies with loyalties to the democratic party could have influenced those statements, considering there was in fact no specific proof.
"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:09 am
The FBI has said there will be no charges against Flynn as he did nothing illegal
We know how this goes and I accept the FBI's explanation that they would not be pursuing the case.
However, you are of the conspiracist mind-set, and we will make the assumption that Flynn was just doing his job.
Why then would he be lying about his duty to the Vice president letting him make a public announcement on the nature of the conversation that he knew was false? This was the red-flag that was picked up on. Its a red flag because believe it or not Russia's interference is under congressional focus as we speak.

The Flynn analogy does not relate to the Logan Act. I thought you said somewhere you understood what it was.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users