Loading...
Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Carabao Cup.
Tuesday 24th October 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:00 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 pm
marcus leong wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:32 am
Surely they are taking a piss proposing this new healthcare plan?
Yeah but who knew healthcare could be this difficult :think:
Wait until he sees the Tax Codes.
He's seen them but word is he wouldn't be seeing them again till his audit is completed. #Perpetual.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:09 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:16 pm


It fell on its face. The art of the deal. Good book but I jump to say it's purely fiction. If I do ever come across a free copy I will entertain myself.

Now back to Russia. Lol. What a comedy this event is turning out to be. Wow. If this is what having an innocuous talk with Russian officials is about then I wonder to what lengths this administration will go to deflect from a real crime were that to be the case. I'm guessing launch a nuclear bomb somewhere in the world. Even the Republican congress have lowered themselves into the murky pond, not that they needed to go real low to get there.
The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
You're right about me. I am stupid. Relatively. But that shouldn't terrify you to be honest. Let me point you to the real Terror, the one whose stupidity is perhaps only matched by his power or indiscretion to use it as he sees fit. He needs no mentioning here, the Stupid FORCE is strong with him.

I missed your posts by the way. Could you also stupidly respond to my posts before or after you get the personal dig in? It helps me pretend that you like me. Very important to me.
I see no reason to discuss anything with you.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1905
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm
Relly wrote: The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
The sad reality is, 80% of young people nowadays are as stupid or more stupid than he is. They indoctrinate them since very young age with Marxist/Leftist ideology and literally poison their mind with brain-damaging venomous propaganda to the point that they get so brainwashed that all abilities for critical thinking are being virtually wiped off, which in turns leads to more serious health issues such as mental disorders, depression etc.

It's utterly terrifying what my 11yo is being subjected to at school during the so called "social studies" It's 90% Leftist anti-european(white) self-hating brutal propaganda. I'm forced to counter-balance and debunk most of the garbage that is shoved down his throat.
He's telling me that the few white kids left in his class hate social studies and literally feel sad and depressed after class. No wonder most of them turn in to bullies, resort to drugs, crime etc. and the only joy they have in their miserable lives are events like 4/20.

Their minds and confidence are being destroyed. It's actually scary. I noticed this trend about 20 years ago, but since Jihadi Justin came to power it has gotten much worse. His government has made it a top priority to literally annihilate European heritage from the Canadian "culture" and conscience.. This fornicate moron, part time drama teacher but full time Muslim Brotherhood agent is working overtime to make sure Canada turns in to a third world sharia infested shit-hole caliphate before he leaves office.
2019 can't come soon enough. Problem is there isn't really a legitimate alternative in Canadian Politics. The cuckservative party isn't much better..
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:44 am

Relly wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:09 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm

The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
You're right about me. I am stupid. Relatively. But that shouldn't terrify you to be honest. Let me point you to the real Terror, the one whose stupidity is perhaps only matched by his power or indiscretion to use it as he sees fit. He needs no mentioning here, the Stupid FORCE is strong with him.

I missed your posts by the way. Could you also stupidly respond to my posts before or after you get the personal dig in? It helps me pretend that you like me. Very important to me.
I see no reason to discuss anything with you.
Surely if you see reason to support Trump and I don't say this lightly, you must be able to see the reason to bring me into the light.

Believe me snobbing doesn't fit you at all. Makes you sound high-minded and I suspect your mind is still at sea level.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:05 am

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm
Relly wrote: The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
The sad reality is, 80% of young people nowadays are as stupid or more stupid than he is. They indoctrinate them since very young age with Marxist/Leftist ideology and literally poison their mind with brain-damaging venomous propaganda to the point that they get so brainwashed that all abilities for critical thinking are being virtually wiped off, which in turns leads to more serious health issues such as mental disorders, depression etc.

It's utterly terrifying what my 11yo is being subjected to at school during the so called "social studies" It's 90% Leftist anti-european(white) self-hating brutal propaganda. I'm forced to counter-balance and debunk most of the garbage that is shoved down his throat.
He's telling me that the few white kids left in his class hate social studies and literally feel sad and depressed after class. No wonder most of them turn in to bullies, resort to drugs, crime etc. and the only joy they have in their miserable lives are events like 4/20.

Their minds and confidence are being destroyed. It's actually scary. I noticed this trend about 20 years ago, but since Jihadi Justin came to power it has gotten much worse. His government has made it a top priority to literally annihilate European heritage from the Canadian "culture" and conscience.. This fornicate moron, part time drama teacher but full time Muslim Brotherhood agent is working overtime to make sure Canada turns in to a third world sharia infested shit-hole caliphate before he leaves office.
2019 can't come soon enough. Problem is there isn't really a legitimate alternative in Canadian Politics. The cuckservative party isn't much better..
I take my stupidity very seriously Cyber Ivan. I want you to please adjust that percentage upward. Hurts my feelings languishing just at 80%. Show me some respect, or shall I say show yourself some respect and respect my stupidity.
Oh and am sorry about the world....
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8286
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:31 am

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm
It's utterly terrifying what my 11yo is being subjected to at school during the so called "social studies"
Go on then.
ivandaman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm
The cuckservative party isn't much better..
:eyeroll:
Image

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm
Relly wrote: The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
The sad reality is, 80% of young people nowadays are as stupid or more stupid than he is. They indoctrinate them since very young age with Marxist/Leftist ideology and literally poison their mind with brain-damaging venomous propaganda to the point that they get so brainwashed that all abilities for critical thinking are being virtually wiped off, which in turns leads to more serious health issues such as mental disorders, depression etc.

It's utterly terrifying what my 11yo is being subjected to at school during the so called "social studies" It's 90% Leftist anti-european(white) self-hating brutal propaganda. I'm forced to counter-balance and debunk most of the garbage that is shoved down his throat.
He's telling me that the few white kids left in his class hate social studies and literally feel sad and depressed after class. No wonder most of them turn in to bullies, resort to drugs, crime etc. and the only joy they have in their miserable lives are events like 4/20.

Their minds and confidence are being destroyed. It's actually scary. I noticed this trend about 20 years ago, but since Jihadi Justin came to power it has gotten much worse. His government has made it a top priority to literally annihilate European heritage from the Canadian "culture" and conscience.. This fornicate moron, part time drama teacher but full time Muslim Brotherhood agent is working overtime to make sure Canada turns in to a third world sharia infested shit-hole caliphate before he leaves office.
2019 can't come soon enough. Problem is there isn't really a legitimate alternative in Canadian Politics. The cuckservative party isn't much better..
I hear similar stories about the school system here. But one thing that is happening is that conservatism/libertarianism is emerging as a popular counter culture amongst young people. I saw a poll from Britain yesterday that showed generation z picking UKIP by more than the two left wing parties combined. I've seen similar studies in the US too. Canada is fornicate thought, as typical with anything, we are behind the times.

Look into Maxime Bernier, currently running for the conservative leadership, and topping a lot of polls. He is a true libertarian candidate. There is hope for Canada.

And Harper was a Bildaberg attending neo-con, but one thing he had right was his immigration policy and giving proper respect to the dangers of Islam.
"Make America Great Again!"

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm
I saw a poll from Britain yesterday that showed generation z picking UKIP by more than the two left wing parties combined.
Where did you see this?

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:15 am

Ole wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm
I saw a poll from Britain yesterday that showed generation z picking UKIP by more than the two left wing parties combined.
Where did you see this?
Polling digest, taken from an ICM poll
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6007
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:26 am

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm
Relly wrote: The fact that there are people in this world as stupid as you terrifies me.
The sad reality is, 80% of young people nowadays are as stupid or more stupid than he is. They indoctrinate them since very young age with Marxist/Leftist ideology and literally poison their mind with brain-damaging venomous propaganda to the point that they get so brainwashed that all abilities for critical thinking are being virtually wiped off, which in turns leads to more serious health issues such as mental disorders, depression etc.

It's utterly terrifying what my 11yo is being subjected to at school during the so called "social studies" It's 90% Leftist anti-european(white) self-hating brutal propaganda. I'm forced to counter-balance and debunk most of the garbage that is shoved down his throat.
He's telling me that the few white kids left in his class hate social studies and literally feel sad and depressed after class. No wonder most of them turn in to bullies, resort to drugs, crime etc. and the only joy they have in their miserable lives are events like 4/20.

Their minds and confidence are being destroyed. It's actually scary. I noticed this trend about 20 years ago, but since Jihadi Justin came to power it has gotten much worse. His government has made it a top priority to literally annihilate European heritage from the Canadian "culture" and conscience.. This fornicate moron, part time drama teacher but full time Muslim Brotherhood agent is working overtime to make sure Canada turns in to a third world sharia infested shit-hole caliphate before he leaves office.
2019 can't come soon enough. Problem is there isn't really a legitimate alternative in Canadian Politics. The cuckservative party isn't much better..

I can never understand why the obsession with this conservative vs progressive, left vs right mentality. Most things in the world is not black and white.

Same with government solution, one conservative methods might work better on one and progressive methods work on another one.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

User avatar
marcus leong
Referee
Referee
Posts: 6007
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:29 am

We thought military under Obama was bad. It is already worst under DJT, I expect we'll get a war if he get second term.

Image

Image

source: https://theintercept.com/2017/03/26/tru ... -promised/
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:02 am

Relly wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:15 am
Ole wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm
I saw a poll from Britain yesterday that showed generation z picking UKIP by more than the two left wing parties combined.
Where did you see this?
Polling digest, taken from an ICM poll
Bullshit. The last ICM poll was taken on 20th March which showed that 5% of 25 - 34 year olds would likely vote UKIP as opposed to 28% voting Conservative, 25% voting Labour, 6% SNP, 5% LibDem and 5% Greens.

UKIP are a declining force. Bigots in suits who existed for one reason only; to take Britain out of Europe so they could stop immigration.

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8286
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 am

Polling Digest has this, the only breakdown by age is the Tories and Labour, not UKIP. I'm intrigued as to which are the two left wing parties you refer to.

Looking into the actual polling data, UKIP only reach double digits among one age group, 65-74, and that's 11%. They are on 6% with 18-24, tied with the Greens, below the Lib Dems on 8%, and well below Labour on 24% and the Tories at 28%.

For 25-34 year olds, they drop to 5%, again tied with the Greens and the Lib Dems, this time actually dropping below the SNP who are on 6%, and well behind Labour on 25% and the Tories on 28%.
Image

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Ole wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:02 am
Relly wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:15 am
Ole wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Where did you see this?
Polling digest, taken from an ICM poll
Bullshit. The last ICM poll was taken on 20th March which showed that 5% of 25 - 34 year olds would likely vote UKIP as opposed to 28% voting Conservative, 25% voting Labour, 6% SNP, 5% LibDem and 5% Greens.

UKIP are a declining force. Bigots in suits who existed for one reason only; to take Britain out of Europe so they could stop immigration.
Sorry, it was cons leading the poll, not UKIP.

And that makes sense. Left wing progressive ideology has become the dominant ideology in the west. It's rammed down kids throats in school, most media pushes that agenda, most celebrities as well. It's an ideology that favours a large powerfull government with more control over it's citizens. It's only natural that young people would rebel against leading ideology, especially considering it constantly tells them they are bad because they are white, or boys, or have two parents, or don't want an adult of the opposite sex using the same washroom. Most people just want to go about their lives, they don't want to be divided, labelled, then told they don't possess the same rights because of those labels. Now I don't expect many progressives to agree with what I have said, because they have been so socially engineered to believe if you disagree with mainstream thought process you are a bad person.
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Dante wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 am
Polling Digest has this, the only breakdown by age is the Tories and Labour, not UKIP. I'm intrigued as to which are the two left wing parties you refer to.

Looking into the actual polling data, UKIP only reach double digits among one age group, 65-74, and that's 11%. They are on 6% with 18-24, tied with the Greens, below the Lib Dems on 8%, and well below Labour on 24% and the Tories at 28%.

For 25-34 year olds, they drop to 5%, again tied with the Greens and the Lib Dems, this time actually dropping below the SNP who are on 6%, and well behind Labour on 25% and the Tories on 28%.
my apologies, it was conservatives, not ukip. the two left wing parties in 2nd, and 3rd, were labour and liberal democrat
"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8286
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Yeah, that sounds more likely. It's an interesting position, basically Labour support has collapsed for various reasons. In April last year it was basically neck and neck between them and the Tories, but since the referendum, the gap has only got wider.

The Lib Dems were decimated at the last election, falling from 23% of the vote to just under 8%. Since the referendum, they have been gaining support, and have now overtaken UKIP to become the third party again.

I'd also be wary of the current numbers. In my opinion, you're likely to soon see UKIP fall into single figures and continue to drop, Lib Dems continue to rise, and Tories drop off as they make a mess of the Brexit negotiations. Labour could do anything. Green will probably go somewhere between 5-8%, depending on what happens with Labour.
Image

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 pm

"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8286
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:32 pm

He still owes me a trip to Sweeden.
Image

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 pm

I wonder if Trump gets tired of being right???


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:05 am

Sigh.... His disciples goeth to great lengths to validate the One.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6042
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:08 am

I remember when Trump always used to claim Obama would launch an air strike on Iran or Syria to boost his ratings

or When he said Obama shouldnt play golf so much

or when he accused the democrats threat on syria as the cause of the new world war

but yeah, i mean hes always right
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1905
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Politics thread

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:51 am

For the record I'm disappointed with the Air Strikes as a response to a painfully obvious "false flag"

No one in their right mind believes that Assad is so profoundly stupid to use chemical weapons, with no apparent benefits for himself but it will be a perfect excuse for the neocucks to launch a war against him.
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5911
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:51 am
For the record I'm disappointed with the Air Strikes as a response to a painfully obvious "false flag"

No one in their right mind believes that Assad is so profoundly stupid to use chemical weapons, with no apparent benefits for himself but it will be a perfect excuse for the neocucks to launch a war against him.
I 100% agree with this. It was very disappointing and Trump is risking losing his base if he carries on like this.
"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am
Call Me: Incognito

Re: Politics thread

Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 pm
ivandaman wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:51 am
For the record I'm disappointed with the Air Strikes as a response to a painfully obvious "false flag"

No one in their right mind believes that Assad is so profoundly stupid to use chemical weapons, with no apparent benefits for himself but it will be a perfect excuse for the neocucks to launch a war against him.
I 100% agree with this. It was very disappointing and Trump is risking losing his base if he carries on like this.
Umm.... What demographic do you consider to be his base?
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8286
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:58 pm

His base largely backed isolationist policies, although that said he didn't promise no wars, he promised less but bigger wars.

He flip flopped so much on Assad though that I've no idea what his base might expect in that regard. I think that he was against intervening in the debates, but he was on record as being both for and against going in prior to that. So god knows.

Development in the Tory Election Expenses Fraud story, a Tory MP has admitted that “some of his claims had been wrong”, which goes against the official party line. Could be some interesting things (or nothing) coming from that.
Image

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users