Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Carabao Cup.
Tuesday 24th October 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Re: Politics thread

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:50 pm
ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:02 pm
So it's the "NOTHING HAPPEND" and "DEM DID IT FIRST" defense,
LOL, like the dems have never played the "NOTHING HAPPENED" card. And yes, I reiterate, blame your enemy first for the things you are guilty of. It's an Alinsky tactic that the dems have fully adopted.
Politics in the new millennium.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:35 am

Relly wrote: The dems need to let this Russian thing go, it's going to be their party that is taken down over it.
This I agree. There's a special prosecutor appointed, let him do his job.

I do find it fascinated that you just dismissed this whole thing after so much smokes came out. If it was hillary, you'll be all over it.
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:37 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
The delusion levels of Liverpool fans
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Sandies wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
It's funny, you probably read a couple passing headlines a day and I spend hours a day seeking out and reading or listening to the truth yet you feel you can quickly pass judgement that I am delusional.
"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:17 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote: The dems need to let this Russian thing go, it's going to be their party that is taken down over it.

I do find it fascinated that you just dismissed this whole thing after so much smokes came out. If it was hillary, you'll be all over it.
I hope they don't, it's destroying their party. The dems and media have actually convinced themselves the Russia thing is real. In reality it's 100% fabricated, most people know that, especially since CNN confirmed it, and a recent poll I saw on a left leaning publication showed that the public really doesn't care about Russia. They just want to get their country fixed.

The dems have their heads so far up their own asses that they are going to have Hillary and Nancy Pelosi lead the charge for the 2018 midterm election. Hillary, that most of the country is sick to death of and just lost for a second time, and Pelosi, who on Tuesday referred to Trump as George Bush for the 13th time, the woman may seriously have a medical issue and these are what they think will win them the elections. People hate these out of touch elitists, but the Dems can't seem to figure this out. What an absolute joke they have become.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Looks like another name added to the Clinton Body count. A GOP operative who was investigating Hillary's missing emails "killed himself". But don't worry, he wrote a note that said, I actually did kill myself, no foul play" Because people who are killing themselves always want to make sure to clear the names of all their enemies in the process.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:17 pm
marcus leong wrote:

I hope they don't, it's destroying their party. The dems and media have actually convinced themselves the Russia thing is real. In reality it's 100% fabricated, most people know that, especially since CNN confirmed it, and a recent poll I saw on a left leaning publication showed that the public really doesn't care about Russia. They just want to get their country fixed.

The dems have their heads so far up their own asses that they are going to have Hillary and Nancy Pelosi lead the charge for the 2018 midterm election. Hillary, that most of the country is sick to death of and just lost for a second time, and Pelosi, who on Tuesday referred to Trump as George Bush for the 13th time, the woman may seriously have a medical issue and these are what they think will win them the elections. People hate these out of touch elitists, but the Dems can't seem to figure this out. What an absolute joke they have become.
Both side have cancers in their side. They are in the pockets of their donors.

Why do you think DJT is cutting medicaid for huge tax breaks?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:52 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
It's funny, you probably read a couple passing headlines a day and I spend hours a day seeking out and reading or listening to the truth yet you feel you can quickly pass judgement that I am delusional.
ah yes, the "I read real news you read fake news argument"
You sound just like your leader

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:53 am

Relly wrote:
Looks like another name added to the Clinton Body count. A GOP operative who was investigating Hillary's missing emails "killed himself". But don't worry, he wrote a note that said, I actually did kill myself, no foul play" Because people who are killing themselves always want to make sure to clear the names of all their enemies in the process.
its Hillary's fault hes doing Trumps dirty work investigation his emails?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:52 am
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

ah yes, the "I read real news you read fake news argument"
You sound just like your leader
MSM has been caught again and again with fake news. You have either had your head hurried in the sand or you are being completely disingenuous.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:
No, I'm saying it's probably her fault he's dead, like the hundred other mysterious deaths linked to the Clintons. With Seth Rich being one of the most prominent.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 am

Good lord. Im out

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:
No, I'm saying it's probably her fault he's dead, like the hundred other mysterious deaths linked to the Clintons. With Seth Rich being one of the most prominent.
fornicate unbelievable.
Trump strategy 101; make a totally false claim and let the other side try and prove its not true.

For example: the supposedly Trump fortune be build and is maintained by drug sales.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:03 pm

The point is why are we still talking about hillary?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 am

marcus leong wrote:

Because you're speaking to Trump fans. Thats all they really talk about

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am

A new analysis by the Tax Policy Center finds that the tax cuts included in the Trump administration’s outline for tax reform released in April could cut federal revenues by as much as $7.8 trillion over 10 years, and that the benefits would go almost exclusively to the top 5 percent of earners.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... icy-center

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publicat ... s-tax-plan

Still think DJT is not in the pocket of wall street? :laugh:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 am

Sandies wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 am
Good lord. Im out
Yeah, the truth scares a lot of people

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:07 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

fornicate unbelievable.
Trump strategy 101; make a totally false claim and let the other side try and prove its not true.

For example: the supposedly Trump fortune be build and is maintained by drug sales.
Trump has never said anything about the Clinton body count, and it existed well, well before Trump was ever in politics. You are talking about two people, who have held some of the most powerful positions in the world, used them to make and absolute fortune and have tried to keep that going. People have killed for a lot, lot less than what the Clintons have gained in their lives of poltics.

I honestly don't believe anyone can look at the Seth Rich case, in it's entirety, and objectively say, what happened seems straight up and they isn't the slightest chance of a deeper story.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 am

marcus leong wrote:
Because she won't go away.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:54 am

Relly wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
She's not relevant anyway.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:

fornicate unbelievable.

Trump has never said anything about the Clinton body count, and it existed well, well before Trump was ever in politics. You are talking about two people, who have held some of the most powerful positions in the world, used them to make and absolute fortune and have tried to keep that going. People have killed for a lot, lot less than what the Clintons have gained in their lives of poltics.

I honestly don't believe anyone can look at the Seth Rich case, in it's entirety, and objectively say, what happened seems straight up and they isn't the slightest chance of a deeper story.
Trump doesn't have to say anything directly, he has one of the numerous alt-right media agencies push the story to his clan and then tweet the the same story and his supports now believe it to be real. You still have not addressed the TRUMP DRUG ISSUE.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:05 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:09 pm
Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:

fornicate unbelievable.

Trump doesn't have to say anything directly, he has one of the numerous alt-right media agencies push the story to his clan and then tweet the the same story and his supports now believe it to be real. You still have not addressed the TRUMP DRUG ISSUE.
But again, these "alt-right" media people were talking about it, writing books about it long before Trump ever entered politics.

I didn't acknowledge the drug thing because I assumed it was a joke. I've never heard that claim and even doing a quick google search I can't find anything about it. I assume you just made that claim up to prove a point. Either way, I think it's pretty obvious were Trump made his money, it's not as if he or his properties are very subtle.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Can you please tell her that.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Relly wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Relly wrote:

You're the one obsessed with her. Everything I've raise with you, you just label it as irrelevant. Then you bring her up.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 pm
Relly wrote:
marcus leong wrote:

You're the one obsessed with her. Everything I've raise with you, you just label it as irrelevant. Then you bring her up.
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the media and the left. When their is no proof whatsoever of Trump breaking any laws the media and SJWs talks about it 90% of the time. There is endless evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton and it's completely ignored by the media and countlessly excused by the SJWs.

Just pointing out how this whole situation is powered by agenda and hatred, not by logic and facts.

Return to “Members Lounge”