Next Match: Image
Swansea City in the Carabao Cup.
Tuesday 24th October 2017, KO 19:45 BST.
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Re: Politics thread

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm

LOL, another one!

https://www.infowars.com/haiti-official ... ound-dead/

Can you really deny how coincidental it is how many people connected to the Clintons "kill themselves"?

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:27 pm

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 am

How about this for body count :x

Obama records in middle east was horrible but DJT seems to be determine to top it.
At least 2,200 civilians are estimated to have been killed up until July 13. That's over 360 a month since Trump's inauguration, or around 12 every day. By contrast, the Obama administration oversaw 2,300 civilian deaths in total over eight years.
sources
http://www.thefader.com/2017/07/17/airw ... iraq-syria.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/president- ... ns-per-day
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:32 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 am
How about this for body count :x

Obama records in middle east was horrible but DJT seems to be determine to top it.
At least 2,200 civilians are estimated to have been killed up until July 13. That's over 360 a month since Trump's inauguration, or around 12 every day. By contrast, the Obama administration oversaw 2,300 civilian deaths in total over eight years.
sources
http://www.thefader.com/2017/07/17/airw ... iraq-syria.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/president- ... ns-per-day
Well it's hardly the same thing having people murdered for political or monetary gain.

What you are not saying about what's happening over there is that ISIS is being destroyed. Trump is not an interventionist. He will destroy ISIS, which by the way is Obama and Hillary's mess. They wouldn't have had to do this had the Obama administration not created the situation in the first place.

I won't be disappointed about this until he starts unnecessary wars or funds uprisings that have nothing to do with the US, so far that hasn't happened.

But ISIS needs to be taken care of. Or do you not agree with that?

Dante
Referee
Referee

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Relly wrote:
LOL, another one!

Can you really deny how coincidental it is how many people connected to the Clintons "kill themselves"?
That quote they have attributed to him was from someone else, taken from this BBC article.

The mainstream media's silence on this is... well because it's not very newsworthy. Minor Haitian former government official shoots himself in Florida motel doesn't really move the needle.

It claims he was due to testify about the Clinton foundation misappropriating donors funds, but the link on Gateway Pundit states
Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.
What does the Clinton Foundation have to do with PetroCaribe? Nothing as far as I can see. I can't find anything suggesting that he was expected to testify about the Clinton Foundation prior to his death, so the idea that he was "widely expected" do do so sounds like nonsense that someone has made up and then been copied.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Dante wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 pm
Relly wrote:
LOL, another one!

That quote they have attributed to him was from someone else, taken from this BBC article.

The mainstream media's silence on this is... well because it's not very newsworthy. Minor Haitian former government official shoots himself in Florida motel doesn't really move the needle.

It claims he was due to testify about the Clinton foundation misappropriating donors funds, but the link on Gateway Pundit states
Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.
What does the Clinton Foundation have to do with PetroCaribe? Nothing as far as I can see. I can't find anything suggesting that he was expected to testify about the Clinton Foundation prior to his death, so the idea that he was "widely expected" do do so sounds like nonsense that someone has made up and then been copied.
I'm not making any definitive comments here, the details are hard to find. He was openly against the Clintons, he has said he feared for his life, his friends and family are shocked that he would kill himself, saying that wasn't like him and he was due to open a pizza place with a friend next week.

He was scheduled to testify next week, about what exactly is hard to find. Yes in looking I found the same hearing topic, but in almost every article I read they said his part about the hearing was the Clinton's misappropriating funds.

I don't think we will ever know the truth, but it's just one more in a list of around a 100 people who are some how connected to the Clintons and died in a questionable manor.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:08 am

Good news Barry, Trumpcare is out. For now.
:dance:

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:31 pm

White House Press Secretary Melissa McCarthy has quit.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:52 pm

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:17 am

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:29 am

Dante wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:31 pm
White House Press Secretary Melissa McCarthy has quit.
In come another hedge fund manager :laugh:

DJT is taking his supporters for a ride and they just cheer him on.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:07 am

Quite enjoyed Caitlyn Jenner publicly backing Trumps a friend of the transgender community only to realise just how much of a liar he really can be :lol:
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:45 am

Sandies wrote:
Quite enjoyed Caitlyn Jenner publicly backing Trumps a friend of the transgender community only to realise just how much of a liar he really can be :lol:
He is desperate to please his christian taliban base I guess.

I could write a book about his lies :laugh:

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Incognito

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:45 am
Sandies wrote:
He is desperate to please his christian taliban base I guess.

I could write a book about his lies :laugh:
You would be worse for wear if you took that direction for they are legion.The man just stands behind the legend that's his lies. Focus on the truths, though I'm afraid you'd end up with salacious chapters of molestation and voyeurism. What you gonna call the book? Book of E-Lies.....
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Sandies wrote:
It was a great decision. When you are talking about the military you are talking about life and death situations and you can't have the distraction of dealing with the whims of people with mental health issues.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
It was a great decision. When you are talking about the military you are talking about life and death situations and you can't have the distraction of dealing with the whims of people with mental health issues.
What a total load of bollocks.

I'm sure many will find this cruel, but the ONLY qualification for a soldier in the US military is that they can kill our enemies before they kill any of us.

From my cousins FB page. I've served with transgender soldiers who are exemplary at their assigned occupation. I've served with straight white male southern country raised cowboy soldiers who cried and threatened to kill themselves under the first sign of pressure. The military has a selection and training process that assesses the individual. This particular issue should not be a sole disqualifier as it does not physically limit the candidate and the training process is designed to determine if any emotional and psychological limitations exist.

Stop trying so hard to defend every idiotic decision that Trump makes, it will take up all your time.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

I'm sure many will find this cruel, but the ONLY qualification for a soldier in the US military is that they can kill our enemies before they kill any of us.

From my cousins FB page. I've served with transgender soldiers who are exemplary at their assigned occupation. I've served with straight white male southern country raised cowboy soldiers who cried and threatened to kill themselves under the first sign of pressure. The military has a selection and training process that assesses the individual. This particular issue should not be a sole disqualifier as it does not physically limit the candidate and the training process is designed to determine if any emotional and psychological limitations exist.

Stop trying so hard to defend every idiotic decision that Trump makes, it will take up all your time.
There are many medical conditions that preclude individuals from serving in the military, it is not a right. There is a 45% suicide rate amongst transgender people, is that really who you want in a foxhole with you? Your cousins story, if true and not just virtue signaling, statistically contradicts reality.

I don't defend every idea Trump has, but every time he makes one I wonder if he is reading my mine. But at the end of the day he just takes a common sense approach, he doesn't pander to any fringe group.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 pm

On top of that gender reassignment is very expensive, why should the American taxpayers be on the hook for an elective medical procedure? How can you justify that when most of the US is struggling for necessary healthcare under Obamacare but they have to pay for something that is no way necessary?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:

There are many medical conditions that preclude individuals from serving in the military, it is not a right. There is a 45% suicide rate amongst transgender people, is that really who you want in a foxhole with you? Your cousins story, if true and not just virtue signaling, statistically contradicts reality.

I don't defend every idea Trump has, but every time he makes one I wonder if he is reading my mine. But at the end of the day he just takes a common sense approach, he doesn't pander to any fringe group.
It is pointless discussing anything to do with DJT with you.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 am

Lol why not let a psychologist decide if a person is mentally ill. This is just to please his christian taliban supporters.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 am

Relly wrote:
On top of that gender reassignment is very expensive, why should the American taxpayers be on the hook for an elective medical procedure? How can you justify that when most of the US is struggling for necessary healthcare under Obamacare but they have to pay for something that is no way necessary?
Bullshit. If a person is willing to die for you, you pay for their surgery.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:04 am

ArizonaRed wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:59 pm

It is pointless discussing anything to do with DJT with you.
I wonder if his supporters that you meet are the same.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

This is probably the most ridiculous thing you have said today, ignoring how bigoted, pathetic and presumptuous it is. What are you basing this? But ill bite, there are already existing transgender personal in the army, many that have been serving for fornicate years and have been serving their country brilliantly in that time. If they weren't, it would have been taken care of. But for some fornicate war dodger to think he can make that decision on their behalf is a disgrace. Its bigoted and pathetic. Nothing more
Relly wrote:
Im sure they are okay with it when you consider the taxpayers have paid more for Eleven personal trips this year by Trump to Mar-A-Lago, his 18 day vacation in August (Remember, the 2 things he kept criticising Obama about despite already taken more than him in 6 months) and 2 months of security for his wife at Trump Towers than they will for a whole years worth of 15,000 transgenders in the military.
Relly wrote:

Um yes you, its why your delusion gets likened to Liverpool fans, Because even the most bigoted, hateful and pathetic decisions and lies are defended. You can't call out one. This decision is nothing but uniformed hate, otherwise he would have the backing of the military
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:55 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 am
Lol why not let a psychologist decide if a person is mentally ill. This is just to please his christian taliban supporters.
If you are a grown man and think you are a woman then you are mentally ill, it's pretty simple.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:56 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:30 am
Relly wrote:
Bullshit. If a person is willing to die for you, you pay for their surgery.
What if they are joining the military just to have this expensive procedure paid for?

Return to “Members Lounge”