Next Match: Image
Huddersfield in the Premier League.
Saturday 21st October 2017, KO 15:00 BST.
Dante
Referee
Referee

Re: Politics thread

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:44 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:51 am
You don't make deals with shit hole countries like Iran. That weak ass piece of shit Obama did that, I fully expect Trump to not honor that deal.
So, the art of the deal is to renege on the deal?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Dante wrote:
Relly wrote:
You don't make deals with shit hole countries like Iran. That weak ass piece of shit Obama did that, I fully expect Trump to not honor that deal.
Not his deal. A large part of his campaign was criticizing that deal. If he were to blindly honour the deal now it would make him a hypocrite. Iran my be playing nice and going along with it now, but their ultimate goal will always be to wipe out Israel, it's just a matter of time. Iran is run by strict muslims, they will always follow the koran and kill the kafir.
"Make America Great Again!"

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:02 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:36 pm
Dante wrote:
Relly wrote:
Not his deal. A large part of his campaign was criticizing that deal. If he were to blindly honour the deal now it would make him a hypocrite. Iran my be playing nice and going along with it now, but their ultimate goal will always be to wipe out Israel, it's just a matter of time. Iran is run by strict muslims, they will always follow the koran and kill the kafir.
First of all, terrorist are mostly Sunnis. You know, like Saudi who DJT support and praise. He is already a hypocrite.

Iran are no angel but why give them excuse to rebel?? If it is true they will do those things, why not wait them to breach the contract?
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 am

Up until now Trumps tenure has been one laughable joke. But what is happening right now in America is no longer funny. KKK rioting in the streets, wearing nazi stickers, promoting white supremacy. And Donald Trump refuses to condemn it. Refuses to speak out. No police riot gear or anything

Congrats Trump, you've shown the world everything your supporters say youre not, you really are

Just imagine, imagine, it was immigrant muslims causing this violence
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:35 pm

You know when you've had Antifa and the like causing trouble in the US, seem to remember they did it at that university in California I forgot the name of (Berkeley?), did the police come out in riot gear then? We've definitely seen similar 'protests' from the far left.
Make football fabulous again!

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Following the February 1 protest, a lawyer representing a local police union criticized the police administration for their "hands off" policy which prevented officers from preventing crime or making arrests. A police representative responded that they did not want to further escalate violence, and that the campus police were inexperienced in dealing with black bloc tactics.

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Christy

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Can't even hold a candle lit vigil for Bobby Lee these days. PC nation (N)
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:20 pm

MUSH!!!!!!!!
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello mate, how're you doing?

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 am

Mushy peas wrote:
What happened?

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:25 am

marcus leong wrote:
Mushy peas wrote:
What happened?
We just really respect the autonomy of individual states rather than the federal government, paid homage to classic Buddhist symbols, and hark back to the days when people illuminated themselves with natural fire and not none of that electric bullshit. But of course the PC brigade had to come and make fun of our lack of AC/DC. Daz power.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:56 am

Mushy peas wrote:
marcus leong wrote:
Mushy peas wrote:
What happened?
We just really respect the autonomy of individual states rather than the federal government, paid homage to classic Buddhist symbols, and hark back to the days when people illuminated themselves with natural fire and not none of that electric bullshit. But of course the PC brigade had to come and make fun of our lack of AC/DC. Daz power.
???

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:39 pm

I think he's been on those funny ciggies again ;)
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:18 am

RedSte wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:39 pm
I think he's been on those funny ciggies again ;)
Gingers are weird :P

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:21 am

What a sad for the world let alone America. Its been easy to say Trump isn't racist up until now, but after what he said yesterday, its never been more clear that he is not fit to lead.

Its been a big joke until now saying hes the new hitler but last night it no longer became funny.

He defended White supremacists, racists, and Nazi, only because some of the are bad not all are bad, and its the fault of both sides because the Nazis have a permit to riot but those fighting against racism are not good because did you know they dont have a permit to fight

Its no longer a joke, he just defended nazis and racists and supported their cause

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 am

Sandies wrote:
What a sad for the world let alone America. Its been easy to say Trump isn't racist up until now, but after what he said yesterday, its never been more clear that he is not fit to lead.

Its been a big joke until now saying hes the new hitler but last night it no longer became funny.

He defended White supremacists, racists, and Nazi, only because some of the are bad not all are bad, and its the fault of both sides because the Nazis have a permit to riot but those fighting against racism are not good because did you know they dont have a permit to fight

Its no longer a joke, he just defended nazis and racists and supported their cause
I seriously can't believe when I heard it. You would have thought nazi is an easy line to draw.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 am

marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 am
Sandies wrote:

I seriously can't believe when I heard it. You would have thought nazi is an easy line to draw.
Not when you support them

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Trump has become increasingly desperate to hold on to his base, without it the GOP (the Republican Party) will drop him like he has a bad case of the clap. Recent polls show his approval ratings are at all-time lows across all demographics but especially telling is his support among; white, blue collar, none collage educated voters is disappearing. These are the people that got him elected and the voting block that the GOP was counting on to retain their majority in the House and Senate in the mid-term election.

Working with Trump has always been a balancing act for the GOP, Trump has followers who would back him regardless – the “stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters." type of supporter. He also gathered the “anyone but Hillary” group, I have to wonder how they are coping with that decision, and those who despised and hated Barack Obama because they were unable to handle the idea of a black person being in the White House as anything other than a Cook. Now Trump is faced with his own balancing act; how to keep his Alt-Right supporters while not alienating conservative and moderate republican’s? Trump would love it if Hillary and Obama were in the headlined every day, it would provide him an enemy to rail at, and regardless of his baiting they keep a low profile. He simply does what he did throughout the campaign – he lies. He tells his Alt-Right supporters what they want to hear; that they are not ALL KKK members or Racists or Bigots or Neo-Nazis or White Supremacists, that the real problem is the Alt-Left and political correctness.

The reality is that when you are part of a demonstration and the person at the side of you is chanting racial and bigoted slurs, threating violence to anyone who doesn’t share your beliefs or carrying a flag with swastika on it, you are a KKK members and a Racists and a Bigots and a Neo-Nazis and a White Supremacists.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm

I hate the term alt right. Lets just call a Nazi a Nazi.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 pm

What did he say?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Martin wrote:
What did he say?
His speech the last few days been tip toeing to avoid upsetting nazis.Painful to watch tbh. I'm irritate by sjw but this time nazi is definitely the correct term to use.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Dante wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm
I hate the term alt right. Lets just call a Nazi a Nazi.
Yes. fornicate nazi scum.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm
Trump has become increasingly desperate to hold on to his base, without it the GOP (the Republican Party) will drop him like he has a bad case of the clap. Recent polls show his approval ratings are at all-time lows across all demographics but especially telling is his support among; white, blue collar, none collage educated voters is disappearing. These are the people that got him elected and the voting block that the GOP was counting on to retain their majority in the House and Senate in the mid-term election.

Working with Trump has always been a balancing act for the GOP, Trump has followers who would back him regardless – the “stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters." type of supporter. He also gathered the “anyone but Hillary” group, I have to wonder how they are coping with that decision, and those who despised and hated Barack Obama because they were unable to handle the idea of a black person being in the White House as anything other than a Cook. Now Trump is faced with his own balancing act; how to keep his Alt-Right supporters while not alienating conservative and moderate republican’s? Trump would love it if Hillary and Obama were in the headlined every day, it would provide him an enemy to rail at, and regardless of his baiting they keep a low profile. He simply does what he did throughout the campaign – he lies. He tells his Alt-Right supporters what they want to hear; that they are not ALL KKK members or Racists or Bigots or Neo-Nazis or White Supremacists, that the real problem is the Alt-Left and political correctness.

The reality is that when you are part of a demonstration and the person at the side of you is chanting racial and bigoted slurs, threating violence to anyone who doesn’t share your beliefs or carrying a flag with swastika on it, you are a KKK members and a Racists and a Bigots and a Neo-Nazis and a White Supremacists.
He still have alex jones holding the fort.

Who would have thought we are still fighting nazi in 2017, after a war that killed millions including 400K American.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Incognito

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Marcus, never underestimate the stupidity of man. Trust me, we'd eradicate hunger long before they go away....

I am curious to hear from Ivan and Relly on this most recent bizarreness from the Dear Leader....For entertainment mostly to be honest.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:37 pm
Martin wrote:
What did he say?
His speech the last few days been tip toeing to avoid upsetting nazis.Painful to watch tbh. I'm irritate by sjw but this time nazi is definitely the correct term to use.
Are we talking about him saying he condemns violence 'from many sides' or whatever it was?

Where has he supported Nazis? I can't find anything. What comments specifically have been upsetting people?

Return to “Members Lounge”