Loading...
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:58 am
Relly wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm
Dante wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 am
I don't understand why they didn't drop him. They would have won with anyone else.
They couldn't have, their only option would have been a write in candidate and the odds of enough people doing that weren't good.

I wish they could have replaced him, I wasn't a big fan, but at the same time in the US there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. And in the end there was really only two women accusing him of something illegal and their was a lot of question marks around their claims.

But now all the progressives can cheer because they have someone who will champion murdering babies up until they day they are born. Progressivism wins this round!
Its Alabama, anyone would have won. Republicans were pretty keen on removing Moore but guess who then endorsed him.

If it wasnt the kiddy touching got him (despite admitting he had relationships with 16 year olds - just not forced and being banned from going to malls), it wouldve been throwing the gays in jail, supporting slavery or banning muslims from the country that would have.

The fact that it was close despite that tells you what you need to know

And as for your last line, Dante took care of that



It's a state full of evangelical christians that are opposed to murdering babies. I am guessing it was a lesser or two evils type situation for them.



In the Sept. 27 MSNBC interview, host Chuck Todd asked Jones about abortion.

Jones said he's a "firm believer that a woman should have to freedom to choose what happens to her own body" and that he opposed a ban on abortions after the 20th week of gestation, which is a bill passed by the U.S. House of Representatives and now under consideration in the Senate.

Alabama law allows abortions to be performed as late as 22 weeks into a pregnancy.

"I'm not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman's right and her freedom to choose," Jones said in the MSNBC interview. "That's just the position that I've had for many years. It's a position I continue to have. But I want to make sure people understand, that once a baby is born, I'm going to be there for that child. That's where I become a right-to-lifer."


He basically says babies aren't a life until they are born. And it sounds like he supports abortion anytime from these comments, although he could have been pandering to the feminist vote.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Mushy peas wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:13 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm
Dante wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:39 am
I don't understand why they didn't drop him. They would have won with anyone else.
They couldn't have, their only option would have been a write in candidate and the odds of enough people doing that weren't good.

I wish they could have replaced him, I wasn't a big fan, but at the same time in the US there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. And in the end there was really only two women accusing him of something illegal and their was a lot of question marks around their claims.

But now all the progressives can cheer because they have someone who will champion murdering babies up until they day they are born. Progressivism wins this round!
Really I like reading different opinions and enjoy yours usually whether I agree with it or not but sometimes you say things that make you sound silly.

Also regardless of sexual misconduct Mr. Moore doesn't seem like a great candidate to be in government to me:

"On August 1, 2001, Justice Moore unveiled a 5,280-pound (2,400 kg) block of granite with the Ten Commandments engraved on it, installed during the middle of the preceding night without the knowledge of the other Alabama Supreme Court justices."
As I said, I wasn't a fan of Moore. And I made an exaggerated comment to counter Brent's over the top comment.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 pm

I stop listening as soon as I see hyperbolic nonsense. I see it from all sides and find it very irksome.


FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm
He basically says babies aren't a life until they are born. And it sounds like he supports abortion anytime from these comments, although he could have been pandering to the feminist vote.
I'm not sure how you inferred that from that comment. He was avoiding the abortion grey area so as not to make it seem like he was anti-life. I encourage you to read deeper into others' comments with a view that they mean well. Cheers


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Mushy peas wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 pm
I stop listening as soon as I see hyperbolic nonsense. I see it from all sides and find it very irksome.
It flies like magic carpet in Trump's administration. Hyperbole is the only thing some people will actually think makes sense. Trump is a master at this, he sometime refers to it as the art of the deal. lol


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Democrats up to their old tricks!



"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6202
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:58 am
Relly wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm


They couldn't have, their only option would have been a write in candidate and the odds of enough people doing that weren't good.

I wish they could have replaced him, I wasn't a big fan, but at the same time in the US there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. And in the end there was really only two women accusing him of something illegal and their was a lot of question marks around their claims.

But now all the progressives can cheer because they have someone who will champion murdering babies up until they day they are born. Progressivism wins this round!
Its Alabama, anyone would have won. Republicans were pretty keen on removing Moore but guess who then endorsed him.

If it wasnt the kiddy touching got him (despite admitting he had relationships with 16 year olds - just not forced and being banned from going to malls), it wouldve been throwing the gays in jail, supporting slavery or banning muslims from the country that would have.

The fact that it was close despite that tells you what you need to know

And as for your last line, Dante took care of that



It's a state full of evangelical christians that are opposed to murdering babies. I am guessing it was a lesser or two evils type situation for them.



In the Sept. 27 MSNBC interview, host Chuck Todd asked Jones about abortion.

Jones said he's a "firm believer that a woman should have to freedom to choose what happens to her own body" and that he opposed a ban on abortions after the 20th week of gestation, which is a bill passed by the U.S. House of Representatives and now under consideration in the Senate.

Alabama law allows abortions to be performed as late as 22 weeks into a pregnancy.

"I'm not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman's right and her freedom to choose," Jones said in the MSNBC interview. "That's just the position that I've had for many years. It's a position I continue to have. But I want to make sure people understand, that once a baby is born, I'm going to be there for that child. That's where I become a right-to-lifer."


He basically says babies aren't a life until they are born. And it sounds like he supports abortion anytime from these comments, although he could have been pandering to the feminist vote.

So if thats the case, then your original comment there was no alternative was not correct and Dante's that anyone else would've won is

Republicans were willing to back another candidate from the beginning, Trump endorsed Moore


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6202
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Democrats up to their old tricks!

You know, I was just about to commend you for trying to argue this rationally and logically for once and not going down the republican route of blaming illegals, and then this


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:58 am


Its Alabama, anyone would have won. Republicans were pretty keen on removing Moore but guess who then endorsed him.

If it wasnt the kiddy touching got him (despite admitting he had relationships with 16 year olds - just not forced and being banned from going to malls), it wouldve been throwing the gays in jail, supporting slavery or banning muslims from the country that would have.

The fact that it was close despite that tells you what you need to know

And as for your last line, Dante took care of that



It's a state full of evangelical christians that are opposed to murdering babies. I am guessing it was a lesser or two evils type situation for them.



In the Sept. 27 MSNBC interview, host Chuck Todd asked Jones about abortion.

Jones said he's a "firm believer that a woman should have to freedom to choose what happens to her own body" and that he opposed a ban on abortions after the 20th week of gestation, which is a bill passed by the U.S. House of Representatives and now under consideration in the Senate.

Alabama law allows abortions to be performed as late as 22 weeks into a pregnancy.

"I'm not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman's right and her freedom to choose," Jones said in the MSNBC interview. "That's just the position that I've had for many years. It's a position I continue to have. But I want to make sure people understand, that once a baby is born, I'm going to be there for that child. That's where I become a right-to-lifer."


He basically says babies aren't a life until they are born. And it sounds like he supports abortion anytime from these comments, although he could have been pandering to the feminist vote.

So if thats the case, then your original comment there was no alternative was not correct and Dante's that anyone else would've won is

Republicans were willing to back another candidate from the beginning, Trump endorsed Moore
Fake news. Trump backed Luther Strange from the beginning.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Democrats up to their old tricks!

You know, I was just about to commend you for trying to argue this rationally and logically for once and not going down the republican route of blaming illegals, and then this
Very typical, you can't explain what's going on in the video, so you choose to attack me instead. Why is this guy saying people came from all over the country to help vote for a guy in a regional election? Why was reddit full of ads in neighbouring states saying they need help voting for Doug Jones and giving a number for buses to bring them into the state to vote? Why does the guy at the end say he voted multiple times?

Democrats are crooks. This shit happens in every election and it only seems to happen in one direction. There is only one side that refuses to require a photo ID to vote and you really don't have to wonder why.

I really disliked Roy Moore, and am indifferent on the loss. I think losing a senate seat, particularly in a republican stronghold like Alabama, is a loss for republicans, but electing that guy would probably have been a bigger problem. But at the end of the day I want to see things run fairly and by the rules. The democrats brought out record numbers to vote in this election, including record number of black people. The numbers alone are amazing and stand out as abnormal, so that only gives legitimacy to the evidence in that video... but please, just try to undermine me instead, that will make it all go away.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Democrats up to their old tricks!

That video shows a contextless clip, in which it's unclearwhat precisely the person is referring to. Even Info Wars concede that.

The Reddit posts that it shows are from a self admitted troll.





He also had this to say when contacted by the Washington Post:
“I was trying to get a rise out of alt-right people, and then they really went for it,” said Warren4Prez, who spoke on the phone after proving that the account was theirs. “I got like 100 posts on Reddit, telling me I was being hated by everybody. Democrats started posting stuff accusing me of trying to discredit them.”

Then we have a headline describing something perfectly legal. This is really headscratching. I can only assume that the person who made the video didn't read the article. The full article can be found here, key passage:
For generations, most Alabamians convicted of a felony were barred from ever voting in the state again, but the Definition of Moral Turpitude Act, a new law passed by the state Legislature and signed by Gov. Kay Ivey in May, cleared the way for thousands of felons to restore their voting rights.
The final one is a video from 2008 about Philadelphia. Despite most of the screen being cropped, and the clip being cut, you can still see the "America Votes 2008" banner, and the man being identified as "Ron Jones Philadelphia voter". Even if taken at face value as an admission of fraud, and not the joke the laugh indicates, it's got nothing to with this election, or even state. You can see the full original clip below:

[YouTube][/YouTube]

None of this took me very long to find, so the maker of that video clearly did zero background checking at best, and was being intentionally misleading at worst.


Image

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Here you go Sandies, Trump even predicted Moore would lose.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24620/fl ... mpaign=mjk


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6202
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm





It's a state full of evangelical christians that are opposed to murdering babies. I am guessing it was a lesser or two evils type situation for them.








He basically says babies aren't a life until they are born. And it sounds like he supports abortion anytime from these comments, although he could have been pandering to the feminist vote.

So if thats the case, then your original comment there was no alternative was not correct and Dante's that anyone else would've won is

Republicans were willing to back another candidate from the beginning, Trump endorsed Moore
Fake news. Trump backed Luther Strange from the beginning.

Um but you said from the beginning there was no alternative. you see how youre confusing people?


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6202
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Democrats up to their old tricks!

You know, I was just about to commend you for trying to argue this rationally and logically for once and not going down the republican route of blaming illegals, and then this
Very typical, you can't explain what's going on in the video, so you choose to attack me instead. Why is this guy saying people came from all over the country to help vote for a guy in a regional election? Why was reddit full of ads in neighbouring states saying they need help voting for Doug Jones and giving a number for buses to bring them into the state to vote? Why does the guy at the end say he voted multiple times?

Democrats are crooks. This shit happens in every election and it only seems to happen in one direction. There is only one side that refuses to require a photo ID to vote and you really don't have to wonder why.

I really disliked Roy Moore, and am indifferent on the loss. I think losing a senate seat, particularly in a republican stronghold like Alabama, is a loss for republicans, but electing that guy would probably have been a bigger problem. But at the end of the day I want to see things run fairly and by the rules. The democrats brought out record numbers to vote in this election, including record number of black people. The numbers alone are amazing and stand out as abnormal, so that only gives legitimacy to the evidence in that video... but please, just try to undermine me instead, that will make it all go away.
Adding to what Dante said, showing more typical of you than it was of me, heres an explanation of the fornicate rubbish repbulicans come up with then claiming this false voting bullshit: ill copy and paste a thread explaining how it is bullshit
apparently I have to do this every time. Like all conspiracy theories, this falls apart as soon as one asks "How?"

Let's just go with the most popular right-wing conspiracy, George Soros bussed in enough out of state black people to win Doug Jones the election.

Now he's not going to MAYBE fix an election, he's going to have himself a margin of error, And remember the conspiracy is this gave Jones the WIN, didn't PAD the win. That proves nothing.

to get a 20,000 vote margin, you want to give yourself a pad to get OVER what Moore was supposed to win by. Should he have won by 20,000 votes? Does that seem right?

Sure, why not, it's a Fermi problem anyway. (Look it up) So we have to find 40,000 votes minimum to get the results we want.

So apparently the Soros conspiracy finds 40,000 paid votes without anybody noticing. Nobody leaks. Nobody tells a friend. Not a single slip-up. That is some fornicate OPSEC

We then have to bus them in. The standard transit bus carries about 45 people. School buses can go higher. Let's say 50. So that's 2 busses per hundred, 20 buses per thousand, that's about 800 buses?

So, right now your brilliant conspiracy has some genius renting 800 buses from, well, how many buses does one company have, say a couple dozen companies, all on the same day, requiring 800 drivers who ALSO have to be in on it. And still. Nobody. Notices.

Hey, I'll spot you somehow they go to only the voting places where not a single Moore voter will notice a busload of strangers showing up -- of course that means multiple busloads at very few stations.

hen these 40,000 or so fake voters -- like, the number of troops who hit Utah Beach on D-Day -- stroll in and HAVE ID SINCE ALABAMA HAS STRICT ID LAWS, and ARE ALREADY REGISTERED. Holy shit, the conspiracy!

Somehow Soros et al had these sleeper voter ID's in place, and not on the inactive list, JUST IN CASE the GOP nominated anybody even remotely beatable. Or they managed to do so between Moore winning the primary and the election.

And they did this all under the nose of Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, a Republican, who's made it his life's work to hunt down voter fraud, and was a vocal supporter of Moore.

0,000-40,000 fake voters, all recruited secretly, paid somehow, transported in hundreds of buses with hundreds of drivers, no witnesses, no leaks, no paper trail, voting in dozens of stations, no witnesses, with 10k forged ID's.

At least have a modicum of dignity and claim the machines were hacked
Makes sense


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 pm
But at the end of the day I want to see things run fairly and by the rules. The democrats brought out record numbers to vote in this election, including record number of black people. The numbers alone are amazing and stand out as abnormal, so that only gives legitimacy to the evidence in that video... but please, just try to undermine me instead, that will make it all go away.

In regards to this, this election was notable for record numbers of voters, but not in the direction you're thinking. The winning candidate for each of the last 5 elections (I can't find numbers for between 1962-1990) had more than the total Jones got, including the previous election when Jeff Sessions ran unopposed. The losing Democratic candidate candidate in 2008 got 80,000 more, 1996 candidate got 30,000 more, and the last time they won in 1990 they got 70,000 more. Granted, the 2002 candidate (the last mid term here where a Democrat ran) got 110,000 less, but the winner Jeff Sessions got just shy of 800,000 votes.

Basically, this election was remarkable not for thousands of illegal voters, but for legitimate voters staying away in droves. Turnout was up, in some areas, in certain demographics, but for the most part the pattern was lower turnout, seriously so for Republican voters.


Image

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Dante wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Democrats up to their old tricks!

That video shows a contextless clip, in which it's unclearwhat precisely the person is referring to. Even Info Wars concede that.

The Reddit posts that it shows are from a self admitted troll.





He also had this to say when contacted by the Washington Post:
“I was trying to get a rise out of alt-right people, and then they really went for it,” said Warren4Prez, who spoke on the phone after proving that the account was theirs. “I got like 100 posts on Reddit, telling me I was being hated by everybody. Democrats started posting stuff accusing me of trying to discredit them.”

Then we have a headline describing something perfectly legal. This is really headscratching. I can only assume that the person who made the video didn't read the article. The full article can be found here, key passage:
For generations, most Alabamians convicted of a felony were barred from ever voting in the state again, but the Definition of Moral Turpitude Act, a new law passed by the state Legislature and signed by Gov. Kay Ivey in May, cleared the way for thousands of felons to restore their voting rights.
The final one is a video from 2008 about Philadelphia. Despite most of the screen being cropped, and the clip being cut, you can still see the "America Votes 2008" banner, and the man being identified as "Ron Jones Philadelphia voter". Even if taken at face value as an admission of fraud, and not the joke the laugh indicates, it's got nothing to with this election, or even state. You can see the full original clip below:

[YouTube][/YouTube]

None of this took me very long to find, so the maker of that video clearly did zero background checking at best, and was being intentionally misleading at worst.
Fair play to that Dante, thanks for putting out the truth. I will say in my defense, although I clearly dropped the ball on fact checking that video, the only part I was looking for when I went to post it was the first part, with the guy saying that they came from all across the country. I watched that clip earlier in the day, and it was the a better quality video of jus that interview, taken right off the news channel it came from, but when I went to get the link to post it it has been removed.. write your own conspiracy theory there. So I just search for it in youtube and that's the video I found... the other stuff seemed like gravy, but apparently spoiled gravy.

The other stuff is bullshit and that weakens the arguement, but there really is no explanation for the first part.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 am
Relly wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm



So if thats the case, then your original comment there was no alternative was not correct and Dante's that anyone else would've won is

Republicans were willing to back another candidate from the beginning, Trump endorsed Moore
Fake news. Trump backed Luther Strange from the beginning.

Um but you said from the beginning there was no alternative. you see how youre confusing people?
There was, if you knew what you were talking about. There were primaries to pick the candidate before the election, and Trump endorsed Luther Strange, a lot of other prominent anti-establishment republicans backed Mo Brooks. Moore can thank Steve Bannon for winning that primary, but Trump said from the beginning that Moore wouldn't win the general election.

There was very little support throughout the party for Roy Moore, including from Trump. But he did push for him at the end because they need that senate vote if there is any chance of passing any legislation.

Roy Moore is a fornicate weirdo and thank god no one will ever hear from him again. And in a couple years that seat will go back to the republicans.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Not sure why Brooks in that post is showing up as a hyperlink, I didn't do it and have never been to that website.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:56 pm

I think everyone needs to drop the partisan silliness and spare a thought for whichever poor many birth canals have the job of encouraging people to visit Alabama after this.


FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:06 am

Mushy peas wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:56 pm
I think everyone needs to drop the partisan silliness and spare a thought for whichever poor many birth canals have the job of encouraging people to visit Alabama after this.
It's Alabama, no one visited before, no ones going now.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:48 pm

Re: Politics thread

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:20 pm

I'm sure there are nice things to see and do there.

I was curious so I looked up visit Alabama. Apparently they have an app for a BBQ trail where you drive round and check out different BBQ spots. Despite their feelings on child brides, I'm in.


FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

User avatar
Dante
Referee
Referee
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 pm

Re: Politics thread

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Things to do in Alabama - leave it and go to New Orleans instead.


Image

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6202
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Apparently we haven’t been allowed to say that so enjoy the feeling


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6123
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Sandies wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:23 pm
Merry Christmas everyone. Apparently we haven’t been allowed to say that so enjoy the feeling
My friend from work was out shopping the other day and made a point of saying merry Christmas to all the cashiers then checking their responses. He was at one of the big grocery store chains and the woman responded Happy Holidays, he asked, why not merry Christmas, she said she was told by management she wasnt' allowed to say merry Christmas. The war on Christmas is very real, in North America at least, no denying it.

So I say to everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Re: Politics thread

Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

OMG, really? What a wrong way to be politically correct! Here in Germany it's Frohe Weihnachten all the way. You even get addressed this way by non-christians.


UNITED > ENGLAND

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users