Next Match: Image
Valencia in the Champions League.
Wednesday 12th December 2018, KO 20:00 UTC.
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:04 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 pm
What a whirlwind circus. Now he claims he misspoke. Give me a break you know-nothing. Probably thinks he's smarter than everyone not in his base.
Well he's president of the most powerful country in the world and worth 9 billion dollars, so I would say he is.
The old deflection maneuver; that should do the trick.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 pm

He shouldn't have backed down, he was right the first time.

"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:51 pm

He was weak the first time and pathetically weak the second time....No surprise.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:08 pm

RED3bution wrote:
He was weak the first time and pathetically weak the second time....No surprise.
Do you want war with Russia? What the fornicate is wrong with the political left in the us? Are you really willing to go to war with a nuclear super power to make Trump look bad? Every president in the last 100 years has strived to make relations with the Kremlin better, Trump is doing that, all of a sudden that's the wrong approach?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
Do you want war with Russia? What the fornicate is wrong with the political left in the us? Are you really willing to go to war with a nuclear super power to make Trump look bad? Every president in the last 100 years has strived to make relations with the Kremlin better, Trump is doing that, all of a sudden that's the wrong approach?
Do your homework Ben it's not Just the "political left in the us" this time many of his alt-right supporters are also criticizing him on his performance. There is a vast chasm between war with a nuclear power and being a total wussie.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
Do your homework Ben it's not Just the "political left in the us" this time many of his alt-right supporters are also criticizing him on his performance. There is a vast chasm between war with a nuclear power and being a total wussie.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
I don't want war with anybody not just Russia. See, the strongman brand of politics Trump has embraced throughout his presidency seemed to be all gone by the time Putin sat him down and told him what he owed him.
Trump was so off-form that he was gushing over Putin's offer to have Russian investigators help with investigating a crime that RUSSIANS were being accused of committing ON US SOIL. Trump's response was that he thinks it's an incredible offer!

I understand diplomacy but not the lap dog kind. He appeared like a psychophant of Putin in particular, Russia in general. I don't think you appreciate what he got wrong. I doubt you ever will.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:06 am

RED3bution wrote:

Perfectly put

No US president has ever looked more pathetic than what this clown delivered over the last 2 days

Proved to the world he's Putin's lil bitch

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 am

Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:06 am
RED3bution wrote:

Perfectly put

No US president has ever looked more pathetic than what this clown delivered over the last 2 days

Proved to the world he's Putin's lil bitch
Trump's gone out of his way to show how tough he is, how brutally honest and how he speaks truth to unfairness. So what does he do?
He kneecaps Trudeau, back-hands (slap) Merkel, talks behind May's back and then most bizarrely TAKES A KNEE for Putin.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:30 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
You're right, it's the neo-cons as well. I wish McCain would hurry up an croak already, the world would be a much better place without that evil, self serving, war mongering, POS.

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
Relly wrote:

You're right, it's the neo-cons as well. I wish McCain would hurry up an croak already, the world would be a much better place without that evil, self serving, war mongering, POS.
With each post you are sounding more and more like the poster child for the Hitler Youth movement. Do you actually know anything about McCain other than what the Liar-in-Chief has misinformed his sheep with?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:57 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:38 pm
Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:

With each post you are sounding more and more like the poster child for the Hitler Youth movement. Do you actually know anything about McCain other than what the Liar-in-Chief has misinformed his sheep with?
Yeah but Trump respects the military and veterans (Y)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 pm

But doesn't respect traitors. A lot of veterans don't like Songbird John either.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Relly wrote:
But doesn't respect traitors. A lot of veterans don't like Songbird John either.
Lol....I think you should stop while you're dead last. I mean it's better than dropping out of the race. You don't know half a thing about McCain.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:25 am

RED3bution wrote:
Relly wrote:
Lol....I think you should stop while you're dead last. I mean it's better than dropping out of the race. You don't know half a thing about McCain.
I’m sure he laughed when Trump mocked him for not being able to lift his arms above his head

He’s proving to be everything he accuses everyone else of being. Although that’s been the case for a while now

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:25 am
RED3bution wrote:
Relly wrote:
I’m sure he laughed when Trump mocked him for not being able to lift his arms above his head

He’s proving to be everything he accuses everyone else of being. Although that’s been the case for a while now
I would never mock someones physical disabilites, but I will mock their poor life choices. I am sure you know absolutely nothing about John McCain, other than reading his name in a few articles.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:12 pm

You're sure he knows nothing about a former Republican Presidential candidate?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Relly wrote:
Just how many is "A lot of ...". Is the more or less than many or some?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Dante wrote:
Not sure if you remember, but the whole world didn't revolve around the US president 10 years ago.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 am

Probably because he didn't commit treason infront of the whole world and then lie he misspoke

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:09 am

Raw and honest from Ozil

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:31 am

Wow. Fair play to him.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:02 am

Relly wrote:
Dante wrote:
Not sure if you remember, but the whole world didn't revolve around the US president 10 years ago.
Mate, US elections get huge coverage.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Dante wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:02 am
Relly wrote:
Dante wrote:
Mate, US elections get huge coverage.
Let's not try and pretend the coverage of Trump is normal.

Actually interesting story, I had a friend of my families visit last week, 60 yo guy from Canada, that has been living in the US for about 20 years now. Very smart guy, retired, but was really high up in a major American oil company. He is not someone that is politically active per se, I spoke with him a year earlier and he didn't care for Trump's style, but was willing to give him a chance. So when he was here last week he said how bizarre it was coming home, he said all you hear about on the news, all anyone talks about is Trump. He said back in the US it's barely a topic of conversation, he said you turn on the news and there might be small blips of information but that's it. He said people are generally pleased with Trump, it's clear as day the economy is better, he said most people he knows are happy that their paychecks are bigger do to the tax cuts and he said they're all happy that they don't feel like the government is going to come after their guns anytime soon. I know that's weird to you guys, but you don't understand the importance of the right to bear arms is to Americans. He said it was really strange to come to Canada and everyone knows more about Trump than him, that everyone is angrier at Trump then anyone he knows back in the US and how he had a wife of one of his friends he was visiting basically attacking him for allowing Trump to be president, even though he is Canadian still and couldn't vote. He said the guy had to call his wife off him, said it was really awkward.

I think the liberal media in places like Canada and Europe are far worse then the US, and their is less of a counter to the leftwing version of news. I know in Canada our news agencies take what CNN says as gospel, in reality in the US most people know it's a joke, not real and heavily biased. I mean basically no one watches CNN in the US, like 0.02% of the population. The other problem is people in Canada or Europe try to compare Americans to themselves. They are not the same, the have a different outlook on life, different priorities and a differing view on governments role in life.

Take it for what you will, I found it absolutely fascinating talking to him about it, and for the record, he still doesn't like his style or tweets.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:37 pm

Sandies wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 am
Probably because he didn't commit treason infront of the whole world and then lie he misspoke
You think Trump should be executed for that press conference in Helsinki? Because that's the punishment for treason. Got a fornicate grip man, you're losing it.

Return to “Members Lounge”