Loading...
Next Match: Image
Cardiff City in the Premier League.
Saturday 22nd December 2018, KO 17:30 UTC.
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 pm

RedSte wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm
you're clearly deliberately missing my overarching point. I have NO opinion about the 14th amendment so why are you explaining it to me?
I assume your point is that he wants to follow the constitution when it is convenient for him, but ignore it when it isn't. They flaw in your statement comes from your understanding of the 2nd and 14th amendments. Trump is consistent in wanting to follow the constitution based on it's original intent. Hence my explaining the original intent of the 14th amendment to you.

If I am wrong as to your point, then please explain it to me, because I am genuinely not getting it.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:24 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:11 pm
RedSte wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm
you're clearly deliberately missing my overarching point. I have NO opinion about the 14th amendment so why are you explaining it to me?
Ste you are wasting your time

Four more sleeps and the scene will be set
I predict the Democtats will have a massive win
The only people that will vote for Trumps lot are the rednecks and the hicks who just want everybody else to have the same shit lives as they have
They also get the Evangelical christians who openly admit Trump is an immoral birth canal but is a better option to them than Hilary as the Trumper is anti abortion and god will save his soul
He gets a few with signs that say Women for Trump and Blacks for Trump
They remind me of the tossers at the front that wave at the TV screen when the ball goes out of play.5 seconds of glory

Trump will them blame every Republican he can think of and decide to work on presidential decree only
At that time i think Muller will appear and shit on him

The only bit i am missing is that they should deport every pretty Eastern european woman and her parents and build a wall and keep them out and leave him with his kids and his hookers
Just a heads up, the house will probably go Democrat (although personally I don't think it's a close or sure thing as they are saying), and the Senate will stay Republican, maybe even picking up a couple seats. If that happens it's not a blowout referendum on Trump, it's business as usual because the first midterm after a new president is elected usually goes to the opposition party. Obama won in 2008 and other than him winning in 2012 the democrats lost everything for the next 6 years. I can't imagine Trump doing anywhere near that bad.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm

wait and see

i think he will shortly be impeached
I really do.I truly do.Yes i do.I really do
But that will be down to the Mexican caravan

Wait and see

You see anybody can talk like an idiot as the Trumper does



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:48 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:13 pm
Sandies wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 am
hey relly

whats the eta of the immigrant caravan that the jews funded
Hey Sandies, have you ever had an original thought in your life? I have been mentioning Soros on here for years and you never once conflated that with "jews" until the MSM started using that as a diversion tactic.

I genuinely feel sorry for people as brainwashed as you, you should learn to think for yourself. I could literally pre-write most of your posts before you do. Honestly when I have seen you have posted in here I know what you've said before I read it. Obviously I can't prove this to you, but I can tell you it's almost without fail.
You literally take evrything the worlds most proven complusive liar says as gospel but you go on about others delusion and brainwashing
You claimed the complusive liar only sometimes isnt 100% honest
You believe his hair piece is real

And you go on about delusion and brainwashing

For the record, I dont think Trump is a compulsive liar. I think he knows just how fornicate dumb the American public is and knows that eveyr dumb racist reckneck will lap up everytihng he says no matter how fornicate outragoes it is.

So lets not go on about delusion. Youre one of those redkneck hillbillies screaming lock her up and CNN must die at every single small town rally. Even ones held right after mass shootings


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:49 am

raycreative wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm
wait and see

i think he will shortly be impeached
I really do.I truly do.Yes i do.I really do
But that will be down to the Mexican caravan

Wait and see

You see anybody can talk like an idiot as the Trumper does
What impeachable offense has Trump committed? And if you are going to discuss a topic you should get educated on it. Impeachment requires a 2/3 vote from the senate, do you really think a republican senate is going to impeach Trump?


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 pm
RedSte wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm
you're clearly deliberately missing my overarching point. I have NO opinion about the 14th amendment so why are you explaining it to me?
I assume your point is that he wants to follow the constitution when it is convenient for him, but ignore it when it isn't. They flaw in your statement comes from your understanding of the 2nd and 14th amendments. Trump is consistent in wanting to follow the constitution based on it's original intent. Hence my explaining the original intent of the 14th amendment to you.

If I am wrong as to your point, then please explain it to me, because I am genuinely not getting it.
You genuinely believe the "intent" of the second amendment is to put AR-15 assault rifles in the hands of fornicate crazies?

You even said yourself, mass shootings aren't a gun control or politics problem. Its a problem of one crazy person

Yet you have no issue allowing guns to go into those crazies hands...


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:51 am

raycreative wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm
wait and see

i think he will shortly be impeached
I really do.I truly do.Yes i do.I really do
But that will be down to the Mexican caravan

Wait and see

You see anybody can talk like an idiot as the Trumper does
Trump wont be impeached. He never will

Everyone around him will continue to get locked up and fall on their sword but hes the cocroach you cant squash


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:05 am

Sandies wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:51 am
raycreative wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm
wait and see

i think he will shortly be impeached
I really do.I truly do.Yes i do.I really do
But that will be down to the Mexican caravan

Wait and see

You see anybody can talk like an idiot as the Trumper does
Trump wont be impeached. He never will

Everyone around him will continue to get locked up and fall on their sword but hes the cocroach you cant squash
What a wonderful warm human being he is eh?
The leader of the free world

How do you try to tell your kids to be like the most important leader in your life should be

Let's work through his morals

Husband and family man
How many wives has he had?
How many kids does he admit to by how many different wives?
How many affairs has he had?
I know he will claim he has never had an affair so why does he insist on paying women off?Probably just because he's just a nice guy
Why does Stormy Daniels tell the world his cock is shaped like "Super Mario" if he's never screwed her?
I wonder if Melania will stay with him when all the shit does hit the fan.And it will.It really will.It truly will.Wait and see
At the moment she gets a new dress a day.Her parents are well looked after even though she and her entire family come from what the Trumper would call a shit hole country that had a zillion refugees when the war was on.

Business
How many votes do you think he gets from all the business's he didn't pay when his corporations filed for banruptcies
What a great guy and what a great businessman he is.He really is.He truly is.Wait and see
The only reason he still has Thump Tower is that he owed the banks that much they couldn't let him go bust
Instead the banks fired all the individuals who were sucked in to giving him the loans
We know he is self made.His father didn't give him anything.
Honestly,truly,really.Wait and see

People who worked for the Trumper who now have or shortly will have shattered lives
So many people are forced into lying and plain illegal activities include
Michael Flynn-Forced to do a plea deal confirming that "Somebody in the Trump" top team made him contact the Russians.Remember very clearly that Trump has denied this.Truly,really,it is a witch hunt.Let's wait for Muller
Reince Priebus
Scaramucci-Didn't last a week
Sean Spicer-Will never work again because he is Trump liar and believed every piece of crap mthat was fed to him.Ben do you know anybody else that does that?Wait and see
Is suspect Sarah Huckeby Sanders will soon be toast
Steve Bannon-He struggles find the truth as well but his lies were just not good enough
Tom Price-Got fed up trying to explain where he spent half a million dollars on travel
Rob Porter-Left after accusations of domestic violence.He didn't do it.Obviously
Rex Tillerson

His lawyers are going to end up in jail for lying on his behalf and making payments he "cough cough" knew nothing about to hookers he didn't have an affair with
I am surprised Katie Price hasn't been to Washinton yet as she is not shy but she is broke.That fits the Trumper profile

Leaders he lines himself up with include the worlds best
Putin-Well i am sure Trump owes him money and a lot of it
Duterte
The Suadi Royal family-Well they bring in lots of money.They don't just kill innocents and suppress women as some cynical sods think
Kim Jong-Un-Si is he "little rocket man" or will the Trumper build a Trump tower with somebody else's money in North Korea?

I think when Muller has finished following the cash he will end up with a shit load of illegal activity and money laundering etc from Russia.
Well that's my opinion.
It truly is.It really is.Honestly.Wait and see
I have no evidence but evidence seems to be totally unimportant to this lying,bigoted and racist piece of crap

So who's left for the Trump
Red necks and hicks who just want everybody to be as broke as them
Miners who believe Trump will soon open mystery coal mines that don't exist
Healthy people who don't realise they no longer have health care but don't need it at the moment
And a few rich people who make their money on the New York stock exchange

The party's over



User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Politics thread

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:49 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:05 am
Sandies wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:51 am
raycreative wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm
wait and see

i think he will shortly be impeached
I really do.I truly do.Yes i do.I really do
But that will be down to the Mexican caravan

Wait and see

You see anybody can talk like an idiot as the Trumper does
Trump wont be impeached. He never will

Everyone around him will continue to get locked up and fall on their sword but hes the cocroach you cant squash
What a wonderful warm human being he is eh?
The leader of the free world

How do you try to tell your kids to be like the most important leader in your life should be

Let's work through his morals

Husband and family man
How many wives has he had?
How many kids does he admit to by how many different wives?
How many affairs has he had?
I know he will claim he has never had an affair so why does he insist on paying women off?Probably just because he's just a nice guy
Why does Stormy Daniels tell the world his cock is shaped like "Super Mario" if he's never screwed her?
I wonder if Melania will stay with him when all the shit does hit the fan.And it will.It really will.It truly will.Wait and see
At the moment she gets a new dress a day.Her parents are well looked after even though she and her entire family come from what the Trumper would call a shit hole country that had a zillion refugees when the war was on.

Business
How many votes do you think he gets from all the business's he didn't pay when his corporations filed for banruptcies
What a great guy and what a great businessman he is.He really is.He truly is.Wait and see
The only reason he still has Thump Tower is that he owed the banks that much they couldn't let him go bust
Instead the banks fired all the individuals who were sucked in to giving him the loans
We know he is self made.His father didn't give him anything.
Honestly,truly,really.Wait and see

People who worked for the Trumper who now have or shortly will have shattered lives
So many people are forced into lying and plain illegal activities include
Michael Flynn-Forced to do a plea deal confirming that "Somebody in the Trump" top team made him contact the Russians.Remember very clearly that Trump has denied this.Truly,really,it is a witch hunt.Let's wait for Muller
Reince Priebus
Scaramucci-Didn't last a week
Sean Spicer-Will never work again because he is Trump liar and believed every piece of crap mthat was fed to him.Ben do you know anybody else that does that?Wait and see
Is suspect Sarah Huckeby Sanders will soon be toast
Steve Bannon-He struggles find the truth as well but his lies were just not good enough
Tom Price-Got fed up trying to explain where he spent half a million dollars on travel
Rob Porter-Left after accusations of domestic violence.He didn't do it.Obviously
Rex Tillerson

His lawyers are going to end up in jail for lying on his behalf and making payments he "cough cough" knew nothing about to hookers he didn't have an affair with
I am surprised Katie Price hasn't been to Washinton yet as she is not shy but she is broke.That fits the Trumper profile

Leaders he lines himself up with include the worlds best
Putin-Well i am sure Trump owes him money and a lot of it
Duterte
The Suadi Royal family-Well they bring in lots of money.They don't just kill innocents and suppress women as some cynical sods think
Kim Jong-Un-Si is he "little rocket man" or will the Trumper build a Trump tower with somebody else's money in North Korea?

I think when Muller has finished following the cash he will end up with a shit load of illegal activity and money laundering etc from Russia.
Well that's my opinion.
It truly is.It really is.Honestly.Wait and see
I have no evidence but evidence seems to be totally unimportant to this lying,bigoted and racist piece of crap

So who's left for the Trump
Red necks and hicks who just want everybody to be as broke as them
Miners who believe Trump will soon open mystery coal mines that don't exist
Healthy people who don't realise they no longer have health care but don't need it at the moment
And a few rich people who make their money on the New York stock exchange

The party's over
You think our parliament is squeaky clean ?

Sort your own house out, before criticisng others.
The UK created ISIS.
The UK sells arms to Quatar that end up in the hands of ISIS
Parliament is full of crooks that invest in companies, and then pass legislation to give those companies tax breaks.
Theresa Mays husband profits from weed grown in this country, whilst she as leader continually refuses to legalise it for medicinal purposes.
MP's are notorious for filing false expense claims, all paid out of taxpayers money, claiming for second homes in London, while living within an hours commute.
Renting out property in London to relatives and claiming expenses on it as a second home.
Giving India billions in foreign aid asa 'developing country' hen it has a space program.
Paying relatives extortionate wages as secretaries, and climing it as an expense.


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 am

Wait I thought Hillary created ISIS


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 am
Wait I thought Hillary created ISIS
It was Obama, but Hillary was his secretary of state. I mean the fact that he left office and ISIS was all but gone a few months later is pretty indicative of this fact.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Good night for Trump. Lost about the average number of house seats in an midterm election, gained a number of senate seats and kept a majority of the governerships. And the trend is far left dem candidates losing and Trump aligned reps winning.


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Wouldn't call it a good night. But it wasn't a bad one. Expected result and nothing will change.

I think the voting process in USA is really flawed. 2 of my mates in order to vote had to travel 3 hours to the nearest poll and wait 4 hours in line. Where is the incentive to go through this ordeal. Some of the lines in contested states was up to 7/8 hours.

When I vote, its a 15 minute process. There are 5 polling stations within a 5km radius of my house and the line is no longer than 15 minutes

I think that is something that needs to change to really encourage voters to come out and portray a true democracy


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 am

Although I say Donny is making up his usual crap about the media to only allow the media that report his [strike]propaganda[/strike] what he wants to hear again


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 am
Wait I thought Hillary created ISIS
If Sigmar says ISIS was created in the UK then he must be correct

Al least he isn't blaming Jose for it which is a big plus



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 am
Although I say Donny is making up his usual crap about the media to only allow the media that report his [strike]propaganda[/strike] what he wants to hear again
Now his lapdog Sanders posts a doctored video of the incident. Fake news agenda though
Step 1 to building an authoritarian society


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:34 pm

raycreative wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 am
Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 am
Wait I thought Hillary created ISIS
If Sigmar says ISIS was created in the UK then he must be correct

Al least he isn't blaming Jose for it which is a big plus
I would say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but thats doing a disservice to Oscar Wilde. and implying you have some form of intelligence.

You really should fornicate off, everytime you type you just show how ignorant you are.

The Manchester bomber was linked with ISIS, his father ( and he) were recruited by the Blair government in the overthrow of Gadaffi in Libya, they helped form a terrorist group called Islamic State, that with funding and supply of arms by successive UK and US governments through Qatar led to the forming of ISIS, ( Islamic State Iraq and Syria)

you really should pay more attention to the news, you may even learn something about United


Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 pm
Wouldn't call it a good night. But it wasn't a bad one. Expected result and nothing will change.

I think the voting process in USA is really flawed. 2 of my mates in order to vote had to travel 3 hours to the nearest poll and wait 4 hours in line. Where is the incentive to go through this ordeal. Some of the lines in contested states was up to 7/8 hours.

When I vote, its a 15 minute process. There are 5 polling stations within a 5km radius of my house and the line is no longer than 15 minutes

I think that is something that needs to change to really encourage voters to come out and portray a true democracy
I totally agree with this. You know what the biggest problem is? There is no identification required to vote. So a bunch of those people you are waiting behind might not even be citizens, or they may have voted previously in other states, etc. For some reason the democrats thinks it's racist to ask for ID. Personally, if you're the group that thinks it's impossible for black people to obtain legal identification then you're probably the racist.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 am
Although I say Donny is making up his usual crap about the media to only allow the media that report his [strike]propaganda[/strike] what he wants to hear again
Now his lapdog Sanders posts a doctored video of the incident. Fake news agenda though
Step 1 to building an authoritarian society
Don't be so daft Sandies. Is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe? Watch this video, this guy made that video and demonstrates that it's accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmE3K7nneI


By the way, this was another example of you posting something and I knew you were going to before you ever did. Never miss a CNN talking point!


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 pm
Wouldn't call it a good night. But it wasn't a bad one. Expected result and nothing will change.

I think the voting process in USA is really flawed. 2 of my mates in order to vote had to travel 3 hours to the nearest poll and wait 4 hours in line. Where is the incentive to go through this ordeal. Some of the lines in contested states was up to 7/8 hours.

When I vote, its a 15 minute process. There are 5 polling stations within a 5km radius of my house and the line is no longer than 15 minutes

I think that is something that needs to change to really encourage voters to come out and portray a true democracy
I totally agree with this. You know what the biggest problem is? There is no identification required to vote. So a bunch of those people you are waiting behind might not even be citizens, or they may have voted previously in other states, etc. For some reason the democrats thinks it's racist to ask for ID. Personally, if you're the group that thinks it's impossible for black people to obtain legal identification then you're probably the racist.
I voted in the state of Texas. I'm not sure which state you refer to in saying there's no identification required to vote. Please tell me more.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 am
Although I say Donny is making up his usual crap about the media to only allow the media that report his [strike]propaganda[/strike] what he wants to hear again
Now his lapdog Sanders posts a doctored video of the incident. Fake news agenda though
Step 1 to building an authoritarian society
Don't be so daft Sandies. Is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe? Watch this video, this guy made that video and demonstrates that it's accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmE3K7nneI


By the way, this was another example of you posting something and I knew you were going to before you ever did. Never miss a CNN talking point!
Sigh! Ok, the video isn't doctored but it doesn't mean it was accurate either. This is semantics so I will leave it and go straight to the matter.

The claim by the white house ala Sanders that Accosta assaulted the young intern is so much BS that I think it shows the divide between both political factions. They look at the same video and come to different interpretations. Thankfully we have a guide which is the law.
Pay attention, if you'd like me to tell you why the white house claim is mile-high BS say so but yeah the video doesn't look doctored to me but it was offered as evidence for a somewhat serious allegation and used as a justification for a dictator-like move.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:03 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:25 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 pm
Wouldn't call it a good night. But it wasn't a bad one. Expected result and nothing will change.

I think the voting process in USA is really flawed. 2 of my mates in order to vote had to travel 3 hours to the nearest poll and wait 4 hours in line. Where is the incentive to go through this ordeal. Some of the lines in contested states was up to 7/8 hours.

When I vote, its a 15 minute process. There are 5 polling stations within a 5km radius of my house and the line is no longer than 15 minutes

I think that is something that needs to change to really encourage voters to come out and portray a true democracy
I totally agree with this. You know what the biggest problem is? There is no identification required to vote. So a bunch of those people you are waiting behind might not even be citizens, or they may have voted previously in other states, etc. For some reason the democrats thinks it's racist to ask for ID. Personally, if you're the group that thinks it's impossible for black people to obtain legal identification then you're probably the racist.
I voted in the state of Texas. I'm not sure which state you refer to in saying there's no identification required to vote. Please tell me more.
Only 2/3 of states require ID to vote. Of those only half require it to be photo ID, meaning you can borrow anyones ID because there is no way of varying if it's actually yours.

You're in Texas, ID required, not a coincidence that democrats can't win in Texas.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm


Now his lapdog Sanders posts a doctored video of the incident. Fake news agenda though
Step 1 to building an authoritarian society
Don't be so daft Sandies. Is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe? Watch this video, this guy made that video and demonstrates that it's accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmE3K7nneI


By the way, this was another example of you posting something and I knew you were going to before you ever did. Never miss a CNN talking point!
Sigh! Ok, the video isn't doctored but it doesn't mean it was accurate either. This is semantics so I will leave it and go straight to the matter.

The claim by the white house ala Sanders that Accosta assaulted the young intern is so much BS that I think it shows the divide between both political factions. They look at the same video and come to different interpretations. Thankfully we have a guide which is the law.
Pay attention, if you'd like me to tell you why the white house claim is mile-high BS say so but yeah the video doesn't look doctored to me but it was offered as evidence for a somewhat serious allegation and used as a justification for a dictator-like move.
I didn't say it was assault. There was contact made between the two, initiated by Acosta's actions, but I don't believe it was intentional or harmful. However his performance that evening was a disgrace. No matter who is president there is a certain amount of respect that should be paid to the position. Grandstanding and talking over top of the POTUS to make a name for yourself is despicable. On top of that he was disrespecting his colleagues and preventing anyone else from asking questions.

Acosta is a loser of the highest order. He should have had his press pass revoked long ago.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm


Don't be so daft Sandies. Is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe? Watch this video, this guy made that video and demonstrates that it's accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmE3K7nneI


By the way, this was another example of you posting something and I knew you were going to before you ever did. Never miss a CNN talking point!
Sigh! Ok, the video isn't doctored but it doesn't mean it was accurate either. This is semantics so I will leave it and go straight to the matter.

The claim by the white house ala Sanders that Accosta assaulted the young intern is so much BS that I think it shows the divide between both political factions. They look at the same video and come to different interpretations. Thankfully we have a guide which is the law.
Pay attention, if you'd like me to tell you why the white house claim is mile-high BS say so but yeah the video doesn't look doctored to me but it was offered as evidence for a somewhat serious allegation and used as a justification for a dictator-like move.
I didn't say it was assault. There was contact made between the two, initiated by Acosta's actions, but I don't believe it was intentional or harmful. However his performance that evening was a disgrace. No matter who is president there is a certain amount of respect that should be paid to the position. Grandstanding and talking over top of the POTUS to make a name for yourself is despicable. On top of that he was disrespecting his colleagues and preventing anyone else from asking questions.

Acosta is a loser of the highest order. He should have had his press pass revoked long ago.
Hahahaha.....Ok Let's not make this about Acosta. So do you think the WH is being honest in revoking Acosta's pass because he laid his hands on a female intern as pushed forward by Sanders?


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6334
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:25 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:41 am
Although I say Donny is making up his usual crap about the media to only allow the media that report his [strike]propaganda[/strike] what he wants to hear again
Now his lapdog Sanders posts a doctored video of the incident. Fake news agenda though
Step 1 to building an authoritarian society
Don't be so daft Sandies. Is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe? Watch this video, this guy made that video and demonstrates that it's accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmE3K7nneI


By the way, this was another example of you posting something and I knew you were going to before you ever did. Never miss a CNN talking point!
Or.... Just watch the video and no such assault occurred. Its another example of you believing the lies of the white house blindly.

Interesting though the democrats have an issue with someone putting their hands on a woman... no issue with their leader grabbing them in the pussy when he wants though..
Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 pm
I didn't say it was assault. There was contact made between the two, initiated by Acosta's actions, but I don't believe it was intentional or harmful. However his performance that evening was a disgrace. No matter who is president there is a certain amount of respect that should be paid to the position. Grandstanding and talking over top of the POTUS to make a name for yourself is despicable. On top of that he was disrespecting his colleagues and preventing anyone else from asking questions.

Acosta is a loser of the highest order. He should have had his press pass revoked long ago.
Again, supporting the suppressing of freedom of the press. Remember the reaction to Obamas admin wanting to ban a fox news presenter. All Acosta did is ask a question Trump didnt like. Pretty pathetic of you to go over his behaviour when Trump constantly attacks American citzens every day for daring to ask him a question or report facts.

All he did was a question Trump doesn't like. Trumps contemp and disrespect if the most pathetic "presidential" behaviour you will see.
He did it again yesterday when a black reported asked him a question he didnt like.
I wonder why. Hes the most petty and pathetic man to ever grace power and you have a go at behaviour

Just a reminder, no "assault" takes place if Trumps lapdog doesn't get up to stop him asking a question that made Donald angry.

Jim Acosta was asking about the PIPE BOMBS sent to the CNN office

Trump replied, "When you report fake news, you are the enemy of the people."



Trump wants the press to report the "alternative facts" and anyone who doesnt will be surpressed and put in line. Just like the way his friends in Russia and Korea do it.


‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users