Next Match: Image
West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League.
Sunday 17th December 2017, KO 14:15 UTC.
Dante
Referee
Referee

Re: The console & gaming thread

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 pm

It's fantastic. Sony have just released an updated headset that's slightly less messy with cables and works with HDR content, so if you were to get one, I'd get that.

There is some brilliantly inventive games for it. Headmaster is a personal favourite, basically if Portal was at a football academy instead. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a great multiplayer game. Got a few I've not had chance to play yet, like the Star Trek Bridge Crew game.

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Christy

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:52 am

Sounds great. It's a bit out of my price range at the moment but I'd love to give it a shot.

Is it the future of gaming do you reckon? Will playing on your TV become obsolete? Or is it a side event?
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am

It's not going to replace your TV, but I think that it's got to a point where it can co-exist nicely. Sony have shown that it can be done on console, and they've had a lot of success with it. It might not be as good as what you can get on PC, but they're making it mass market. Putting VR games in with PS Plus will help as well, people will build up a library, so they can feel they can justify the outlay.

Mushy peas
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Christy

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Yeah the outlay is fairly high right now too. Just need to find someone who'll let me have a bash at theirs.
FCUM- A right bunch of dicks.

Mushy Peas>Little Pea

robertbrian23
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Rob

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Anyone got a Switch? Playing Zelda BOTW?

Heard that Capcpm announced the Mega man X collections on all consoles and a new Mega man game is coming next year.

Return to “Members Lounge”