Next Match: Image
AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League.
Thursday 12th December 2019, KO 20:00 UTC.
Martin
Supporter
Supporter

The Refugee Crisis

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 am

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think we are doing enough to help them? I think I heard Dave say Britain plans to take in 20,000 by 2020, which is not a lot really.

Make football fabulous again!

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Re: The Refugee Crisis

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:54 am

10 % of those that are coming to Europe are real refugees. 80% claim they are born on 1.1.1995 and tell different names in differnt countries. bunch of liars.I'm on the border dealing with them daily and let me tell you, most have more money than we do. We even found a guy with 250.000 euros.

They are financed by Saudi Arabia with USA backing to destabilize Europe. I truly believe this ''conspiracy theory'' from the things i see daily. The only solution is closing the borders, they are Europe's trojan horse

Oranje
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:07 am

If they have/had money and presumably a good life in Syria that just shows they have good reasons to flee the country.

There is no conspiracy, you believe a bullshit story.

Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 am

Being poor isn't the only reason to flee a country. Fear of death would do it.

You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:17 am

like i said only 10% are real Syrian refugees with passports. if they have nothing to hide why ditch documents and lie about name and date of birth in every country ?

most aren't Syrians anyway

100.000 of them passed my country up to now and i know every lie and trick they make. Media is so full of shit it's beyond belief. They have money and clothes but once they see cameras the pretending starts. it's a joke. they undress babies in cold just to appear poor, they don't care if the baby can freeze as long as they get what they want.

they aren't hungry at all. it's another mainstream media bullshit.

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:20 am

Hmmm.

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:22 am

If that's the case then why isn't the European media reporting it, considering it's a massive attack by the USA with the aim of destabilising Europe etc.?

European journalists are just cool with that, aye?

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:26 am

like most people journalists are puppets who have no idea what's going on

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:44 am

Yet you yourself seem to have rumbled them. In fact, from what you say, it all sounds entirely blatant. So the European journalists, those whose job it is to investigate and report on such matters, why haven't they noticed? Furthermore, surely the European governments would themselves know, and one would think they'd not take too kindly to being under such audacious attack from the USA, so why don't they themselves just inform all the apparently extremely ignorant media folk?

Like: "Oh, btw, guys, this immigration thing, it's actually a massive and insane attack from America, so do you think you could just get the word out there so we can maybe do something about that? Thanks."

Why exactly is the USA attempting to destabilise Europe anyway? What are 'they' trying to achieve in that? It's seems to me that it'd be somewhat of a dick move to pull on some of their closest allies for no reason.

And what of the Syrian people themselves? How did an entire nation's population manage to get roped into this without anybody noticing? 18,000,000 is a lot of people to not only have to convince to go ahead with something so bizarre but to ensure that they all keep totally cool about it also even though the plan involved blowing up quite a few of their family members. Are they all just total bastards or what?
Last edited by The Gunslinger on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:06 am

fear ! when people are affraid it's much easier to manipulate them. Like Rockefeller said ''all we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order''

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:09 am

Unfortunately, joze, I think you've probably just hit the nail on the head. You're afraid and your fear has allowed you to have been been manipulated into believing this absolute crap.
Last edited by The Gunslinger on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:14 am

i would say the same for you, excpet you're on the official mainstream side of the story

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 am

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't you the one whose theories above seem slightly to have the intention of spreading irrational fear?

You can't say the same for me since I'm neither afraid nor spreading scary conspiracy theories. If anyone's been manipulated through fear it's clearly you.

Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:21 am

File this on top of the 9/11 inside job

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Europe's going down the shitter... and quick. Canada just had a federal election and one of the key factors in my vote was the guy that was going to bring the least amount of those "refugees" to Canada. I love Donald Trumps position; To all you people coming over from Syria, let it be known that when I'm elected, you're all going back.

Joze's right, most of the them aren't "refugees" I'm not saying everything Joze is saying absolutely correct, or that all conspiracy theories are right, but anyone believing, without questioning, what the mainstream media is telling you is a complete fornicate idiot.
Last edited by Relly on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Matt wrote:File this on top of the 9/11 inside job
There's actually people left who don't believe that? You don't think a government that has no problem killing people all over the world isn't willing to knock off a couple thousand of their own to ensure trillions of dollars spent on military over the next decade?

Capitalism only works when you are spending money, create a common enemy, get the people behind it and spend like crazy to defeat it.

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:28 pm

The above post:

The post above that:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:13 pm

I definitely would have pegged you for the programmed sheep that believes anything he's told and screamed crazy at anyone who dared question it. Good luck with your ignorance, you wear it well.

The Gunslinger
Reserve
Reserve

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:17 pm

okay

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:06 pm

The 'controlled demolition' theory was concocted by the government to distract us. '9/11 was an inside job' was an inside job!

t.d.
International Player
International Player

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Oranje wrote:If they have/had money and presumably a good life in Syria that just shows they have good reasons to flee the country.

There is no conspiracy, you believe a bullshit story.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

x(t) = Asin(ωt + φ)

Leftbank
Assistant Referee
Assistant Referee

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Seriously, if September 11 was a government conspiracy, why haven't wikileaks found documents related to it? How many people Are sworn to secrecy? I bet you one wild have talked by now

LEFTBANK Scourge of the Scousers
Rumpole of the Lounge

Leftbank
Assistant Referee
Assistant Referee

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Getting back on topic, we have to do what we can to fix the problems making these people want to flee. I think the British governments position is the right one. They don't have to try and get to Europe illegally, we didn't want to do anything to make them think the risk in the attempt is worth it.

LEFTBANK Scourge of the Scousers
Rumpole of the Lounge

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:18 am

Relly wrote:I definitely would have pegged you for the programmed sheep that believes anything he's told and screamed crazy at anyone who dared question it. Good luck with your ignorance, you wear it well.

Actually, Mav tends to question things.... a lot. Anyway, what do you propose is done for all the actual decent people (doctors, lawyers, teachers, farmers etc) who have been forced out of their countries by fear and are currently freezing at the borders?

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

Matt
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Re: RE: Re: The Refugee Crisis

Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:58 pm

Leftbank wrote:Getting back on topic, we have to do what we can to fix the problems making these people want to flee. I think the British governments position is the right one. They don't have to try and get to Europe illegally, we didn't want to do anything to make them think the risk in the attempt is worth it.
Not dying makes it worth it.

Return to “Members Lounge”