Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Re: Terrorism

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:15 am

Relly wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:51 am
Or eliminate the problem at it's source and Europe doesn't doesn't have to transform itself.
Western Europe is pretty much gone.. :sick:

The hope now is to preserve whatever is left of Eastern Europe. You've been to Croatia. I'm pretty sure you've noticed the difference.

I wen't to Germany earlier this summer and then to Czech Republic. I could definitely tell the difference. Day and Night.

Just came from a short vacation in Greece. I'm in Bulgaria now. Eastern Europe is still OK, but Merkel is pressuring all of the countries to submit to her self-destructing suicidal policies of schizophrenic altruism.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:14 am

ivandaman wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:15 am
Relly wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:51 am
Or eliminate the problem at it's source and Europe doesn't doesn't have to transform itself.
Western Europe is pretty much gone.. :sick:

The hope now is to preserve whatever is left of Eastern Europe. You've been to Croatia. I'm pretty sure you've noticed the difference.

I wen't to Germany earlier this summer and then to Czech Republic. I could definitely tell the difference. Day and Night.

Just came from a short vacation in Greece. I'm in Bulgaria now. Eastern Europe is still OK, but Merkel is pressuring all of the countries to submit to her self-destructing suicidal policies of schizophrenic altruism.
I was in Vienna then Prague and now Croatia. Vienna was like walking through Riyadh, head to toe coverings felt more common then jeans and a t-shirt . Prague was good, 99.99% of people dressed like it's 2017, it was very refreshing. Croatia is perfect, can't see that shit flying here any time soon.

We got talking to this German couple on our journey to our island in Croatia, really nice people, enjoyed talking to them and then the topic of politics came up and to hear them praising Merkel and what she is doing because of this guilt the German people feel and how it's their duty to help almost made me puke. I can't believe people can be so brainwashed. My buddy has family in Germany and told me about the social engineering they go through, but to hear it in person was shocking.

When we first started planning this trip Barcelona was top of our list and we would have been there when the attack happened, that feels way to real to me, not sure how the people living in Europe can't be worried.
"Make America Great Again!"

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Barcelona is a spectacular city. My favorite in Europe and probably the world for that matter.
I encourage you to visit. My guess is that after the recent attacks the security will be beefed up and that the savages won't target it for a while. So in theory it should be safe to visit now and in the foreseeable future.

Those subhumans actually wanted to blow up the iconic"La Sagrada Familia" . Thankfully they failed but it shows how sick evil the madafckrz are.

Giants14
International Player
International Player

Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:50 am

Looks like another terror attack in London this morning.

A bucket bomb exploded on a train at Parson's Green station - thankfully no fatalities
Follow me on Twitter: @BFG14

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee
Call Me: Daddy

Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:04 pm

It's got to a point now where you see it on the news and you just shake your head. What the fornicate is wrong with this fornicate world
100% Top Red

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:15 am

Short Back and Sides wrote:
Question:. What the fornicate is wrong with this fornicate world
Answer: Islam

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:41 pm

ivandaman wrote:

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 am

Relly wrote:
ivandaman wrote:
There's bad people on both side... ;)
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Sunni and Shia?
Make football fabulous again!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:52 pm

marcus leong wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 am
Relly wrote:
ivandaman wrote:

There's bad people on both side... ;)
Don't be daft Marcus

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:50 pm

A truck of peace hits close to home with a dose of cultural enrichment

Diversity is our strength .. Right Justin?

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:52 am

Shootings in Vegas right now
100% Top Red

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:28 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:50 pm
A truck of peace hits close to home with a dose of cultural enrichment

Diversity is our strength .. Right Justin?

The liberal response to this was a sending out a tweet saying end white supremacy. It's almost as if the left has been dared to push the limits of their followers stupidity.

Short Back and Sides
Referee
Referee

Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Over 50 killed in the Vegas shootings
100% Top Red

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm

And politicians will try and use it to validate their viewpoints - so very sad
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:16 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:
Like banning guns? Hillary Clinton has been out in full force already. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, and it's a lot easier to do when you are a sociopath.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Over 30000 gun deaths in the USA last year - just dwell on that for a moment -

that's roughly equivalent to a 9/11 every month!!!

But let's not dare touch the sacred scrolls of 1776 - because 1776 is so relevant to the world today, right?

I just know that the people on here, and on social media and IRL, who are scared to death about the threat of ISIS (who kill what maybe 100 people or so in western countries a year), will be the same people who think "I don't care if 30 million die, I demand my right to carry a penis extensi..sorry gun!
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Incognito

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
Like banning guns? Hillary Clinton has been out in full force already. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, and it's a lot easier to do when you are a sociopath.
How it's used or not depends on what it is used to validate. Unfortunately for you, you fail to understand that policies and laws are usually passed off of negative events. 911 birthed the Patriot Act, the Great recession laid the foundation for the Dodd/Frank Act and American stupidity produced Trump. Ok, I exaggerate, it's a lack of American optimism. Why can't the same be said for rising gun violence?
If you think the current state of things is a problem that can be solved by fewer guns in society as opposed to just leaving things as they are, then it's not so crazy and even worse leftist(Be careful here, you would be in danger of using some common sense). I assume you feel that it would all go away after it has served its purpose.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:17 pm

RedSte wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:25 pm
Over 30000 gun deaths in the USA last year - just dwell on that for a moment -

that's roughly equivalent to a 9/11 every month!!!

But let's not dare touch the sacred scrolls of 1776 - because 1776 is so relevant to the world today, right?

I just know that the people on here, and on social media and IRL, who are scared to death about the threat of ISIS (who kill what maybe 100 people or so in western countries a year), will be the same people who think "I don't care if 30 million die, I demand my right to carry a penis extensi..sorry gun!
I don't mind the arguments of 1776. I understand culture and I can understand gun culture. What I can't understand is when you can't compromise on curbing the harmful effects of a culture, insisting instead on it's unrestrained expression. Absurd.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Call Me: Ste

Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Thatwas my substantive point really. Words written in 1776 reflect the time and the contemporary culture- they were probably very wise words at the time, given the threat Britain still posed a fledgling nation. They have no relevance in the world in2017.

Rather like the Bible and other "books of god "(sic) - all written in times which reflected the culture, beliefs, mores and attitudes of their time, but don't get me started on that debate!

What's wrong with reasoned argument based on the current world, not how the world was 100s or1000s of years ago?!?!
My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm all for "Gun Control" if there's an honest honourable government in charge. Unfortunately this is not the case.
A large segment of US citizen feel abandoned and don't trust government and politicians and believe (whether rightfully or not) and that having a gun protects their freedom and it enables them to protect themselves if necessary.

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:19 pm

RedSte wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm
Thatwas my substantive point really. Words written in 1776 reflect the time and the contemporary culture- they were probably very wise words at the time, given the threat Britain still posed a fledgling nation. They have no relevance in the world in2017.

Rather like the Bible and other "books of god "(sic) - all written in times which reflected the culture, beliefs, mores and attitudes of their time, but don't get me started on that debate!

What's wrong with reasoned argument based on the current world, not how the world was 100s or1000s of years ago?!?!
It just blows my mind people is buying NRA argument of "the only solution for bad guy with a gun is good guy with a gun".

The politician supporting it get tons of money but how the hell is a citizen that didnt get a dim doesnt support proper discussion of gun control?

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 pm

ivandaman wrote:
I'm all for "Gun Control" if there's an honest honourable government in charge. Unfortunately this is not the case.
A large segment of US citizen feel abandoned and don't trust government and politicians and believe (whether rightfully or not) and that having a gun protects their freedom and it enables them to protect themselves if necessary.
You watched too much cowboys movies.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Incredible position. This must be some form of Karma Sutra of the gun debate. The twists and turns here are not intellectually honest. How shall we gauge this honest and honorable government? Because it seems you generously tried to solve that problem by replying according to your convictions. I will not disturb your peace but only because you've paid a rather high cost for it. I will not go into details.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:10 am

Relly wrote:
ArizonaRed wrote:
Wait, so you dont think there should be gun control?

Not like the "deadliest shooting in US history" record gets broken every year now
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “Members Lounge”