Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
Dante
Referee
Referee

Re: Terrorism

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Our way of life hasn't been taken away, and you don't have to live in fear. I have friends who live in Brussels, and whilst they are shaken, they aren't living in fear or feeling like their way of life has been taken away.

If there is any emotion they have, it's relief and anger.

To echo Ste's point, I've been told my own city has no go areas by people living on another continent. To prove the point I went and walked around that area. No one stopped me. No one approached me. I said hello to a few people who said hello back. The area and the people were no different to the place I live. In short, the idea Preston has Muslim instituted no go areas is bollocks of the highest order.

Dave L
Junior Player
Junior Player

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:58 pm

I think many on here are doing what the press also do in general, that is mix up terrorist groups and religion.
its 2 completely subjects.

We had this for years over in ireland,the ira (catholics) but in reality they were actually criminals, gangs sponging protection moneys in the name of
some fornicate up freedom. all bollax it was gangs on the streets.

Same with these isis clowns, they say there on a jehad (holy war) (hence the muslim bandwagon gets the blame),but the fact is, in the koran, if you kill an innocent, you go to hell. so dentonating bombs in airports with children/babys (innocents) meens hellbound no exceptions.
Which tells us what , they aint muslims, also turns out they were drug dealing, again a sin, so now we find out there scum, looks like some1
is hanging onto the coat tails of a faith they dont practise.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:16 am

If I can be arsed I'll make a longer post but the Ira is completely different and if you think ISIS have nothing to do with Islam I don't think you're being honest with yourself.

'they aren't Muslims' - well, they are. No true Scotsman etc

'in the koran, if you kill an innocent' - this is bollocks as well.
Make football fabulous again!

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Martin wrote:If I can be arsed I'll make a longer post .
I wrote a pretty long and impulsive post yesterday and then got destructed at work and I guess I forgot to click on the "Submit" button. A few hours later I noticed that, and after I read it over, felt that it was probably better than I didn't submit it anyway..

I guess I'm catching the political correctness bug. Anyone knows any remedies?? ;)
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Max

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:25 pm

No problem with you mate. Political correctness is pointless anyway. At least as long as it's one-way.
UNITED > ENGLAND

marcus leong
Referee
Referee

Re: RE: Re: Terrorism

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 am

ivandaman wrote:
Martin wrote:If I can be arsed I'll make a longer post .
I wrote a pretty long and impulsive post yesterday and then got destructed at work and I guess I forgot to click on the "Submit" button. A few hours later I noticed that, and after I read it over, felt that it was probably better than I didn't submit it anyway..

I guess I'm catching the political correctness bug. Anyone knows any remedies?? ;)
Watch more Trump lol
Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

t.d.
International Player
International Player

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 am

Relly wrote:
t.d. wrote:To say that these attacks are down to religion is ridiculous.

If it is, then why is it only a minority of Muslims - in this case - who are causing all the terror? Why don't the entire fornicate quota have extremist views?

It's like saying all priests are paedophiles because a few have been caught. No one says this because it doesn't fit in with their racist ideologies.

This has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with mass murdering, genocidal fundamental extremists, who use religion to brain wash the naive, susceptible individuals who are at rock bottom because of poverty and injustice brought upon by their own governments, converting them to a lifetime of anger and a sense of martyrdom against a pseudo-enemy perpetuated by the power hungry jihadists.
Its people like you who are to blame with the impending demise of Europe.

The mastermind behind the Paris attack was being hidden within the muslim neighborhood of Molenbeek in Brussels. Do you think that the residents of this neighborhood were completely oblivious to that? If you are naïve enough to believe that then how do you explain the residents rioting and attacking the police when they arrested him? Shouldn't they be happy that a dangerous terrorist who was hiding out in their neighborhood is off the streets and going to pay for his crimes against innocent people?
It's all my fault guize.

The impending demise of Europe, man's inhumanity to man, slavery, racism, homophobia, xenophobia; WWI and WWII, the Cologne sex-attack. All down to me, because I have the capacity for critical thinking, that I have no prejudices and can differentiate between a religion and murderers.

I have no idea with regards to your second paragraph, and neither do you. I have no idea what Molenbeek is like, or if they are all in it together, or if the innocent residents were too afraid to come out with any information to police/authorities. The chances are they were not oblivious to it, someone must have known, but stop painting such a generalised picture that they all knew about the Daesh members. Do you not believe that maybe they were too threatened/afraid to come out with any information?
Break up the Union.

“Physics is to maths what sex is to masturbation.”
― Richard P. Feynman.

x(t) = Asin(ωt + φ)

mikey
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:20 pm

and then Louise Mensch goes and says this:

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/articl ... 1g_IKSurlZ

It's be interesting to know what Lefty thinks of this

Dante
Referee
Referee

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Since she's someone who's utterly discredited, I'd hope that even Lefty has washed his hands of her.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:19 am

Constantly gets made to look a birth canal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 66928.html

^ if that one wasn't stupid enough, she actually took a picture of her laptop screen with her iPhone instead of just printscreening the thick birth canal.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/20 ... nti-semite

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fsJwM1DnLu4

^ you can actually see the moment when she realises she fornicate up. It's painful.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3252FSW7OC4

Leftbank
Assistant Referee
Assistant Referee
Call Me: Rumpole

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:43 pm

mikey wrote:and then Louise Mensch goes and says this:

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/articl ... 1g_IKSurlZ

It's be interesting to know what Lefty thinks of this
Oh dear God.
LEFTBANK Scourge of the Scousers
Rumpole of the Lounge

Leftbank
Assistant Referee
Assistant Referee
Call Me: Rumpole

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:28 pm

Martin wrote:Constantly gets made to look a birth canal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 66928.html

^ if that one wasn't stupid enough, she actually took a picture of her laptop screen with her iPhone instead of just printscreening the thick birth canal.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/20 ... nti-semite

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fsJwM1DnLu4

^ you can actually see the moment when she realises she fornicate up. It's painful.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3252FSW7OC4
While she is an utter tool, I do agree with her on two points:
1) I hate rich people pretending they are poor and oppressed. Use your resources to actually help people.
2) She is right about the use of the term Zionism/Zionist in the modern day.
LEFTBANK Scourge of the Scousers
Rumpole of the Lounge

ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Call Me: Da-Man-Ivan

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 am

No one is going to mention Orlando?..... or this sort of thing is becoming sort of "normal" nowadays and we are getting used to it..

RIP to the victims anyway..
To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Ben

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:36 am

There is one man with a solution.
"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Relly wrote:There is one man with a solution.
If his "solution" is to stop muslims entering the country, then that is not a "solution", because this was an American born citizen implementing his second amendment rights.

If his solution includes gun control that prohibits a known terrorist, 3 times investigated by the FBI for terrorist links from free access to a gun, then im all for it
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:55 pm

ivandaman wrote:No one is going to mention Orlando?..... or this sort of thing is becoming sort of "normal" nowadays and we are getting used to it..

Probably because it wasn't terrorism, it was a hate crime.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 pm

Ole wrote:
ivandaman wrote:No one is going to mention Orlando?..... or this sort of thing is becoming sort of "normal" nowadays and we are getting used to it..

It was terrorism, the guy screamed allah Akbar as he shot people, claimed allegiance to ISIS and ISIS claimed responsibility. You sound like Obama, admitting the problem is the first step to solution.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Sandies wrote:
If his "solution" is to stop muslims entering the country, then that is not a "solution", because this was an American born citizen implementing his second amendment rights.

If his solution includes gun control that prohibits a known terrorist, 3 times investigated by the FBI for terrorist links from free access to a gun, then im all for it
So this afghan muslim's routes trace back to the mayflower?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Terrorism or Hate Crime? Either way this was one very fornicate up individual who should never have been allowed to purchase a hand gun let alone an AR-15 or similar weapon.

I own enough guns that most on here would consider me a "Gun Nut". I have never had a problem with waiting while a background check is performed and I have no problems permits or even competency checks. I do not believe that banning all guns is possible or the answer, the world is awash in guns and anyone that want one will be able to acquire one. Instead focus on the ownership of the guns and take the steps needed to keep guns out of the hand of sick individuals who are sitting around waiting for a voice in their heads to tell them what to do with their lives. Some would argue that we will lose too many of our freedoms if these steps (and others) are implemented and I would agree that some freedoms will be lost but at some point we have realization that there is a price that will have to be paid and some checks and balances are needed.

If nothing is done then we will need to get used to headlines about mass murders and that is the price we will continue to pay.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

So this afghan muslim's routes trace back to the mayflower?
So, a known terrorist, 3 times investigated by the FBI for terrorist links having free access to a gun is not an issue here?

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Call Me: Barry

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:50 pm

He was investigated three times by the FBI and each time no evidence was found directly linking him to any terrorist group. Therefore by "innocent until proven guilty" there was no reason to restrict his access to a gun. His ex-wife has come forward to say that he was violent and physically abused her, if she had pressed charges that would have been on his record and been grounds to prevent him buying a weapon.

We cannot fully understand the outcomes of our actions or lack of actions.
I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:50 pm

This ttack was a gift to Trump. Drives his anti muslim agenda and his supporters are already homophobic rednecks

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Relly wrote:
Ole wrote:

It was terrorism, the guy screamed allah Akbar as he shot people, claimed allegiance to ISIS and ISIS claimed responsibility. You sound like Obama, admitting the problem is the first step to solution.
He legally bought several guns in the days leading up to the attack. Including an AR15 which, in Florida, requires a big fat 0 number of days of approval to purchase. What was the problem again?

Oh yeah, Charleston. That was a terrorist attack too, yeah?

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:22 pm

ArizonaRed wrote:Terrorism or Hate Crime? Either way this was one very fornicate up individual who should never have been allowed to purchase a hand gun let alone an AR-15 or similar weapon.

I own enough guns that most on here would consider me a "Gun Nut". I have never had a problem with waiting while a background check is performed and I have no problems permits or even competency checks. I do not believe that banning all guns is possible or the answer, the world is awash in guns and anyone that want one will be able to acquire one. Instead focus on the ownership of the guns and take the steps needed to keep guns out of the hand of sick individuals who are sitting around waiting for a voice in their heads to tell them what to do with their lives. Some would argue that we will lose too many of our freedoms if these steps (and others) are implemented and I would agree that some freedoms will be lost but at some point we have realization that there is a price that will have to be paid and some checks and balances are needed.

If nothing is done then we will need to get used to headlines about mass murders and that is the price we will continue to pay.
Good post this. Many reps!

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm

What is there even to say any more?

Return to “Members Lounge”