Next Match: Image
Basel in the Champions League.
Wednesday 22nd November 2017, KO 19:45 UTC.
MANU_TT
New Signing
New Signing

Hello from the Caribbean

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi Folks,
I'm from Trinidad and Tobago, yes in the caribbean.

Correct home country of Dwight Yorke

I'm 34 yrs old.

Fav players,
Giggsy - pure class
past Tevez- the guys has passion for football - I know not liked by many Manu fans.
currently Hernandez is at the top of my list.

I like that Rooney has improved over the years and he had a magnificent season last year. right now he needs to focus on his task at hand, stay away from injury and start scoring more goals.

Berba's is having a great spell this season, so too Nani, they have really both stepped up their games big time. I must admit i was one of the fans last season calling from them to be sold. silly me.

I would reallllly love to find out how i can listen to matches live on radio, (XM, whatever) I hate when I have to leave the TV and head on the road and follow from my BB, (livescore dot com).

well that's about it for now.
:twisted: Manu_TT :twisted:

jcl1999
Junior Player
Junior Player

Re: Hello from the Caribbean

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:32 pm

good to see a big man u fan here. shame you havnt been to old trafford or anything, we could really do with more big man u fans like you at old trafford making the atmosphere that little bit more hostile :)

oh and believe me. we HATE tevez. man u fans always sing about tevez every game. whether it be after we have just scored a goal. as the teams walk out onto the pitch or right at the end of the game where the team needs support. "whos that tw@ from argentina" lmao

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Siti

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 am

MANU_TT wrote:
Berba's is having a great spell this season, so too Nani, they have really both stepped up their games big time. I must admit i was one of the fans last season calling from them to be sold. silly me.

Trust me...we do have plenty of silly peeps on here and you are not alone, going by that definition. :P

Anyway welcome mate. Hope to see more of you. Btw I dont think there is any radio station for live matches outside of uk atleast not that I know of. Maybe Im wrong thou so lets hope anyone in the know might be able to help. ;)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 am

dont mind jcl. hes still sad tevez rejected the club, but its helped him throw mud at fergie and the glazers
"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

jcl1999
Junior Player
Junior Player

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 pm

i thought the united lounge brigade would of been all over him for calling us man u ?

have you all missed that one ?

im not arsed about tevez leaving, and i dont think the glazers need anymore mud thrown at them, we all know they are our cancer. and fergie has been a birth canal in many ways as well.

Bled-Red
New Signing
New Signing
Call Me: Sheldon

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Hey i'm from the Caribbean(Antigua) and I'm new to this forum but I've been on man united official forum for quite some time. I follow man united as much as the next guy, I watch games on FSC, FS+, ESPN, and SPORTSMAX. I keep track of all things Manchester United on my Blackberry whether its with twitter, facebook and a number of sites. I'm addicted to Man United Football and I'm afraid no amount of rehab can help me. Follow @naldooney on twitter.
Naldooney

babysenorita
Reserve
Reserve
Call Me: Siti

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Bled-Red wrote:Hey i'm from the Caribbean(Antigua) and I'm new to this forum but I've been on man united official forum for quite some time. I follow man united as much as the next guy, I watch games on FSC, FS+, ESPN, and SPORTSMAX. I keep track of all things Manchester United on my Blackberry whether its with twitter, facebook and a number of sites. I'm addicted to Man United Football and I'm afraid no amount of rehab can help me. Follow @naldooney on twitter.
at the highlight part, Talking reds you mean? Well most of us on here are from there too but not this new one thou, the very old talking reds.. :P

Welcome to you too mate..feel free to follow us on twitter too. ;)
http://twitter.com/#!/UnitedLounge

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Call Me: Del

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Welcome Trini and Bled-Red.
Trini, I know you didn't mean anything by it but the term "manu" is disliked on the forum for good reasons and so you might want to consider altering your user name a bit. Check this out and you'll understand

http://www.unitedlounge.com/html/correctname.htm
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

Return to “Hello and Welcome”